My girlfriend is stressing about her 'small' boobs, how do I convince her she's got a great body?

my girlfriend is stressing about her 'small' boobs, how do I convince her she's got a great body?

By posting nudes obviously

Agreed

Looks like shit

By saying the truth that she has small boobs.

Boobs are boobs no matter the size. They are fun to play with and soft and are great to grope

yeah but her body is still attractive, I can't be the only one that thinks so?

Tell her you only care about the holes

agreed!

You can't.
Or get her to do nude shots and she should send them to some friends and ask them about their opinion or have this pic as profile picture, put in facebook or anything, if she dont do it, she should shut the fuck up

Does that mean she'll get boltons? Is that.... Bad?

> how do I convince her she's got a great body?

she doesn't. she's a fucking cylinder.

Found a nude of your woman

Well, it is attractive, but her boobs are actually small. I'd rather you didn't say that to her though.

'cylinder'?

Knock her up.

Post more

He is an american.

tell her that legion ppl fapped to her pics, so she's gotta have a great body

fuck the shit out of her of course

Looks fine to me...
Small tits are fun sometimes.
Also use the insecurity to get freaky rewards.

Nude pics? Let's see them

Would require more pics though
She will be proud of you

Just say flat is justice

Ayy.

Loli is love
Loli is life
Give me your loli
Cause I have a knife

here's one of them on show, they aren't that tiny IMO.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm talking your loli
Away from you

those are perfect

Those are the best size man. tell her that she is the luckiest to have these sized boobs. My gf has the same size and we both love em lol.

appreciate that, thanks.. not everyone hates smaller boobs then haha

haha thanks bro

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Get the fuck away
Or I will shoot you.

Next time you fuck, give her tits special attention, and really go on about how perfect they are and how turned on you get because of them

yeah I do try to give them loads of attention and compliment them often but she's so insecure about them.

I know at
Small boobs get shit and then people with small boobs complain and I'm always like "you're saying this to the lolicon"

Tell her you like them more than large tits.

ay*

Won't be easy with those tits... hopefully she has a truly astounding ass

>gf has smaller boobs
>Like them, but get used to them
>Start craving big boobs
>But in the past I've craved small boobs while dating chick with big ones
Wtf is wrong with me

Tell her you have flat fetish like me

Don't..
Women are self-conscious.

her problem atm is she's going away with some girlfriends in the summer and she's worried about wearing her bikinis around them, they've all got bigger boobs. she doesn't seem to realise it's kinda irrlevant.

You just want whatever you don't have. Completely normal.

thats how a man brain works nowadays unfortunately.

fight me right now lol. I'm an armadillian, you can't win

Favorite type

:)

Stop being a jew.
Be happy with what you have or go out and earn what you think you should have.

Get her to do better... Get her to wear a school swimsuit styled one piece :3 that would be amazing

Tell her how much hotter she is than her friends, her friends' saggy fat flaps are nothing compared to the literal perfection that she is. Tell her the gods themselves would be jealous of her body and tits.

/thread

yeah she's been looking at one piece suits

Tits or gtfo

they've been posted already?

Thanks. Had to scroll past all that loli shit

Have some in return

Hell yas

Hide the image of her tits and show her this to semi boost her ego... Side effects may include breaking up with you... Yeah... You better not...

>be 40
>had smaller
>had larger
>all itis are good
>stress not miss

Yeah I better not, I'm in way too deep now!

I'd chose tiny cute tits over fat ugly tits all day lol

True... Go all out lol... No censorship... If you dare

>my girlfriend is stressing about her 'small' boobs, how do I convince her she's got a great body?

If by some small chance this is a serious question, the answer is that you'll never convince her. She'll feel that way until she realizes she can have a tit job, then she'll stress until she gets that, and THEN she'll say they still aren't big enough.

Same

Good thing is that after I fap a regain my higher thinking and remember just how good I've got it with her

haha I think showing her boobs is probably far enough?

>wake up next day.
>sorry, user. I feel like I deserve something better.

Women are for fuck not complements.

Ayy..
I am not going to apologize for not having trap pics.

I have to repeat myself (), those are perfect. Not too small to be tomboyish, so you can surely grab em, and not too big to be bouncy as shit and hang too much by time. I always make a lot of complimets when I see them, you should do that too, should give her a boost sooner or later.
Pic related, my GF's.

Since when has this "enough" existed. I don't think that's in the Sup Forums vocabulary (jkjk)

Loooool

Let me fuck her

Can't see that solving anything.

Its true though I was just on a giant "post nudes of your girlfriend/anyone really" board... Gud stuff, besides, Sup Forums is known for being pure cancer lol

If dubs, you must post uncensored version.

Unlucky.

lol OP here tits ARE small.

Tell her you'll pay for a boob enlargement and then Tyrone will want to fuck her.

yeahhhh but I think what I've shared is plenty haha

Fair nuff lol... But one more cuz you love us?

Leave her for a female.

Deep.

Shouldn't of shared these as it is!! Haha

The problem here is that somebody has ALWAYS BEEN THERE to tell her that she is beautiful. You probably try to convince her of these things all the time. Shes gonna cheat on you for the man who WILL say she is beautiful 200 times a day.

True, might erase your browser history... Trust me

erased!!

*might wanna

Gud lol

Safety is key

Faggots

whats her ass like?

Media tells us that only lonely people with out girlfriends only come to Sup Forums.

All I see is some cool people with hot girlfriends.

>im the lonely bastard the media is talking about

My gf

Tell her that you'll take her word for it.

>mfw were are all the same person.

>towelhead

Fuck her, OP.
Send her your boner.

Small tits are the best. They're even better when she has a big ass to go along with it. Here's my girlfriends perky tits!