GNC employee here. AMA

GNC employee here. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

generosity.com/community-fundraising/life-cheap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop hounding me when i come in the store.oh wait,i dont shop there anymore because of your high pressure sales tactics and stupid ass card.

Whats your opinion on the Sierra 1500?
Or should i just get an F150

Yeah, unfortunately we have to push the card. And we've just recently been given a memo about the sales tactics. Problem is we get commission so a lot of employees try to go high sales. In all honesty I just give them options between our brand and 3rd party brands and my opinion on what is good and let them pick from there.

I'm a Ford guy so unfortunately my answer is going to be all kinds of biased

so you get paid more if customers buy the gnc brand(s)?

fav source of protein, and brand?

Yes.

I mostly get mine from a lot of fish (tuna and cod) and chicken in my diet. As far as brand I've always used the optimum nutrition brand when I want to make some protein shakes (extreme chocolate is my favorite)

Do you personally believe that any of the products work as advertised? Or is it all hype and placebo effect.

No I don't want to buy those shitty behind the counter protein bars that you ask me to buy every time I'm checking out at the register. So why ask every damn time?

Whey Gold. Thoughts?

What are your views on turnips?

BRO I NEED SOME WICKED GAINS IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS WHAT SHOULD I START SHOVELING IN MY MOUTH AND/OR RECTUM?

you aint gonna find it at gnc bro........

Some things like protein powders do and don't work. They do work in the sense that you're getting protein before/after your workout, but honestly if you need for recovery every time you're not eating right. Pre-workout is also a mixed bag if actual benefits and placebo effect

Have to push them. Sorry.

It's not let me down yet, but there are other options out there

Cocks. Lots of them

Bleach for positive results.

can u send the content of the cash registrar?

generosity.com/community-fundraising/life-cheap/

Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

I live in the south so turnip greens are the bee's knees

No, but I can send you some free samples

Nah, wouldn't want to leave you without a job

im 6 "6 235lbs its tough to get 2:1 ratio with out W protein, and no appetite during anabolic window...wat do?

Do you know who CT Fletcher is?

How much does the new Sierra cost?

Can't really answer that since I'm not a physician. Sorry.

Yes. He's one of the missing Primarchs made manifest in our world

You guys sell Super Male Vitality?

Not that specific brand

Or brain power

who would win in a fight
Jesus or Superman

They're the same person. Both were killed and resurrected and then saved mankind

whoa