Favorite band is Neutral Milk Hotel

>favorite band is Neutral Milk Hotel
>he even played Holland 1945 on his show once
>he even randomly quoted lyrics from ITAOTS too
Is he /our guy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2cvuja_the-colbert-report-last-finale-episode-full-episode-18th-december-2014_tv
substreammagazine.com/2015/07/watch-stephen-colbert-effortlessly-drop-neutral-milk-hotel-lyrics-on-an-unsuspecting-jerry-seinfeld/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

examples?

yeah but he did that in like 2007 when the nmh meme was getting stale, he was just joining the trend creeping in of memes leaking into MSM

BLUMPF

two scooped boy

Stephen Colbert should be dragged into the street naked and hung from a streetlight with fishhooks in his scrotum.

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFF

a bit unnecessary no?

Videos of any of this?

He might have been back when he was on the Colbert Report, but now he's just a frothing-at-the-mouth spastic who lost his ability to be funny.

I remember when he gave a shoutout to bronies

The great liberal circlejerk and Colbert is the pivot man.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't know about that but I think it would be funny if you intentionally mispronounced his name if you ever got to meet him.
>Oh my God, it's Steven Colbert (pronounce it coal-burt)
And whenever he tries to correct you just say "Yeah, sure thing Steven."

The only reason he calls himself Coal-bare is because people kept mispronouncing it. He grew up as Coal-burt.

2 S C O O P S

S
C
O
O
P
S

dailymotion.com/video/x2cvuja_the-colbert-report-last-finale-episode-full-episode-18th-december-2014_tv
Skip to 20:21

also not a video but
substreammagazine.com/2015/07/watch-stephen-colbert-effortlessly-drop-neutral-milk-hotel-lyrics-on-an-unsuspecting-jerry-seinfeld/

Colbertposting > Baneposting

TWOOOOOO SKOOOOOOOOOOOOOPZ

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO

TROHNULD BLARPF

I liked Colbert before he started hosting Late Show desu.

Remember the episode when Daft Punk were supposed to show?

GOAT

>Colbert then goes on to talk about the title track of NMH’s sophomore album, In The Aeroplane Over The Sea, quoting the final song’s final verse, “And when we meet on a cloud/I’ll be laughing out loud/I’ll be laughing with everyone I see/Can’t believe how strange it is to be anything at all.”
>final song's final verse

cringe

This. His show used to be a clever parody of Bill O'Reilly rather than just basic libcuck rhetoric.

didnt his family die in an aeroplane accident or something

i don't understand this scoops meme.

also, colbert is hella based. don't even need to watch his show to know that. anyone who can trigger Sup Forums to the degree that he has is clearly doing something wonderful.

he had a picture of Ken: By Request Only on his show once too

Same, he used to have wit but his political segments on the Late Show is just him hitting a low hanging fruit. It's boring and is really just pandering.

Why 'dick holster' though?

I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAALD TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP