Rarity

What're the rarest albums/projects/etc that you own, physically or digitally?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!EtIWDJza!9rwxGrJveceYG-z_0c5ZyX85b1UpnhEzWYrUDVWPOFg
mega.nz/#!3spl2DRY!XqttxjknjigHFogXwCX4GALfVkEHiZsfsvu46Px_RSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I neither know nor care.

fye

bump

I was lucky enough to be in that thread.

I own a rare 45 by Mr. Poop and The Butt Squirshers

Quick rundown? I think I missed that thread

"Rat Bird Spider Cat Shrimp" by The Dean
6 listeners on last.fm, if that's anything to go on. Found a copy of the CD in some free-to-take box in downtown Portland almost a decade ago. The music sucks but I still have it solely because of how rare it is.

Either that or my vinyl test pressing of "Silencing Machine" by Nachtmystium.

lol the Black Friday DG fashion week / interview lp's. they were SO easy to get, hell there's still one that's just chilling at my record store. Not sure why people slept so hard on this release...

Another one I forgot.

There's this now-defunct metal band called Phalgeron who I saw open for Nile back in 2010. They were called Phlegethon back then, and I bought their demo for a dollar right after they played. They ran out of official copies and burned one to a blank CD right there on the spot for me.

So I can't actually prove in any way that it's an official copy straight from the band's own hands, because it looks like a generic CD in a generic case. But I still have it.

I have an autographed original pressing of Destroyer's Rubies and a cassette copy of this

I guarantee nobody has this

holy shit did you see them in seattle? i saw them open for nile too, fun show

It was indeed Seattle. Small fucking world, huh?

I liked them more than both Psycroptic and Ex Deo. Also, I think there was another small-name opening act called American Wrecking Crew or something like that - Phlegethon was better than them too by a mile.

probably this. It's pretty good, but nothing too mindblowing

user found some noisy shoegaze breakbeat album in some charity thing. He uploaded it and it was p good. It was released in 2000. There is was no info of this band or album anywhere on the internet before this thread. I could maybe post a mega if you want, altrough someone has already uploaded it on youtube.

Up it user

mega.nz/#!EtIWDJza!9rwxGrJveceYG-z_0c5ZyX85b1UpnhEzWYrUDVWPOFg

There ya go

I got this. I'm not even sure what genre it is because i've never gotten to listen to it. Anybody want a rip of it?

sikk

i found out i have an early out of print cd pressing of a canadian album that nobody cares about but i like from 1995 so that was cool for me to find out

A cassette copy of All Lights Fucked on the Hairy Amp Drooling

I download a lot of emo screamo stuff from blogs that nobody's ever heard of and nobody really gives a shit about anymore

i own a rare swing rock cd made by kevin parker when he was in dee dee dums

that's not rare, i have like 32 copies of that

i inherited a small collection of 80s punk bootlegs from northern Norway

fuck tame impala

The punk albums my Dad's band made.

link?

I don't currently have them in my possession, I'll post them in the sharethread in a couple months if I remember.

i will patiently monitor the sharethreads

Sure, if you're still around.

Uploading it right now.

Limited Slip - Little Things (2001) [FLAC]

>stoner metal
>alternative rock
>shoegazey in some parts
>2obscure4u

mega.nz/#!3spl2DRY!XqttxjknjigHFogXwCX4GALfVkEHiZsfsvu46Px_RSo

Thanks, dude.

I guess this is pretty rare, original cassette run of Heccra - White Eagle

Sleep Chamber - Live at the Air Station.

Cassette only on the Staalplaat label. Probably the rarest thing I own.

a psychedelic album made by my friends that was released in like 15 copies. it's actually pretty good. they have since then dispanded the band and started another one that was more successful and actually got a record deal

it's on soulseek

my own music

Probably this. Would upload but my laptop doesn't have a Cd drive

I have the only cd of my dad's midlife crisis christian rock band remaking 60s rock songs into worship music. He plays guitar

Oh hey, I think I remember you. You posted a MEGA link of a flac rip of this. Can you post it again please?

I own a Rome demo sent to the Steinklang label, including the letter asking to be published by the label.

I have the orange cut of 'Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone?'

i miss the unicorns senpai

Both PrismCorp cassette releases that I bought straight from BOTR when they were available for pre-order.

Cut Chemist's The Audience's Listening JP copy

An original Brainfreeze CD. Not a bootleg

I dunno if it's rare, but a copy of Kid A with the hidden booklet in the jewel case.

Own a compilation from the label God Mountain that features a bunch of obscure artists. I'm trying to collect the albums of the artists that are features on here, but they're also a bit hard to come by.

i got a tape from aloe city that was released in an edition of one.

Downloaded this twice and says it won't open as an archive with 7-zip. Am I forced to use WinRAR?