Stanford confirmed cuckrace

stanford confirmed cuckrace

This is why I stay in Sup Forums and don't get out

I don't want to be that guy but dubs confirm! XD!!!1!

Not saying this is good, but the kid is a pretty big "activist" and that might be why he was accepted

>big
>activist

Are there really celebrities amongst the cuck world?

You will end up like South Africa, i suggest we kill the entire faculty of Stanford.

They should not accept muslims period. shit skins have low iq, and muslims want to kill all others.
Muslims have enslaved and killed millions. muslims just burned like 200 nigs to death in some village. so wtf.

Muslims even have several words describing nigs as sub creatures and animals.(in all fairness they are, but it is hypocritical.)

What's the matter with ya'll?

>sandnigger virtue signaling 24/7
>sandnigger gets accepted intro princeton, yale and stanford
>sandnigger actually gets accepted due to his decent résumé
>sandnigger proceed to post shit out of context
>normies triggered; DAE murican education is shit because le sjw gets preferred
>sandnigger b8 status: 100% success

Next time read between the lines.

beside the fact shitskin obviously have mental disorder and low iq , how can you say that is even an application.
i mean, there is even a white fly once in a million but this is clearly not the case

tl:dr everyone should have an opportunity,shit like this should be cast into the fire.

this

is butthurt he cant get accepted anywhere

>BROWN PEOPLE ARE WHY I AM NOT A WINNER

>Still falling for the College meme in 2016+1

>is this a get thread?

What up pajeet

Strawmen.
Not an argument
>nigger found

The reason india is such a shit hole now is simply because muslims killed the orgional ppl living there.

80 million aryan indos where killed between 1000 and 1500. this is where the golden age myth comes from, they stole the knowledge of these ppl whilst exterminating them.

The founders of math got killed of by muslims. kthx sandniggers.

If you dont fight it it will spread

All the reddit comments about this story are a lot more intelligent than the ones in this thread just sayin

Trips. .. but is this true

Dubbs of Truth and Wisdom.

>thinks indo-aryans were ever white
fuhrer plz