Porco Dio!

comfy

>>no

I want to make him squeal like a piggy

>Cuckthony Kektano here

cuck

subpar critic

used to be good before TMR

>It was the first use of meme humour in music ecks dee!!!

He's a shallow crypto-jew who's love of rap and postmodernist beliefs have extremely negative influence on society and youth culture as a whole.

don't you have more epik meems to "review"?

Anthony Fantano slowly and gently took off his pants. Jeff Mangum looked at his boner peeking out. Jeff turned Anthony over, straddled him from behind, took off his underpants and raped his anus red. Fantano squirmed at first and even hit Jeff in the leg, but daddy jeff put that fat fuck in his place, and Anthony complied. Finally, after ridiculing Anthony for two minutes, Jeff let out a loud nasal yodel and his semen stained mountaintop roared as Anthony's asshole prolapsed into oblivion due to this subatomic penetration that was rapid fire in his hole. He groaned in pain as Jeff pulled out his hillbilly shotgun and said, "Anthony, I will be with you when you lose your breath." To end Fantano's suffering, he blew Fantano's brains out.

I'm not sure he actually likes music. His reviews are becoming robotic. He might as make a computer program that evaluates the tracks amount of hi hats, crisp production, lyrical content, and save himself for his meme stuff. It's not like a person with human feelings reviewing something. It's more like he has a checklist of things he expects and will just comment on that.

i like when they ship him with mc ride or mangum or kendrick

i have yet to see a good mike gira shipping

He's the modern embodiment of Patrick Bateman.

flag to me done

10%

I don't care for the humour but he can be insightful and has introduced me to some good albums. Probably the best music critic out there right now and I don't think he has ever let money influence his reviews.

Go to bed, Paul Joseph Watson.

cryptocat lurking goes to town

Ok taste in music, if not a little pedestrian.
Kind of a dick to people.
Shit tier politics and very little knowledge outside of music.

kind of annoying desu

You kid, but that's not too crazy of a comparison.

Paul Joseph Watson is controlled opposition as displayed by his refusal to name the Jew.

maaaaaaaaaaan whattaffffuckk

pias

The irony is that aside from that modern pop video, Fantano is a PJW fan.

Christgau's a better critic

He seems to be exceptionally popular and influential here and to the US music world. If this popularity is always genuine is not easy to discern.

He has a clear speaking voice

I don't watch him or any other reviewers. I don't like people colouring my opinion before I've had the chance to experience something for my self.

he has post-modernist views?

TMR? Wazzat?

trout mask replica

Oh duh, thanks m8.

Useless e-celeb trash