My psychologist suggested i wear these fake camel toe pants as part of my MtF transition

my psychologist suggested i wear these fake camel toe pants as part of my MtF transition.

i think they look a bit dumb? i also dont think i am confident enought to pull them off?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4376456/Are-camel-toe-knickers-bizarre-underwear-trend.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself, faggot

also if i was to make out with a man and he rubbed the underwear, would he be fooled into thinking it was a real pussy?

If you got to the stage of making out with a guy and didn't tell him you had a penis you deserve whatever angry reaction he gives you.

Once again, you're better off killing yourself

those are cycling shorts

I'm going to guess you're wearing white adidas pants today.

did you see my thread this morning?

they are similar but different

this is the genetic girl version
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4376456/Are-camel-toe-knickers-bizarre-underwear-trend.html

Fuck of Sup Forums go here freak

I kerp trying to get my bro who is trying to become a sis to visit a competent psychologist during his transition, tips on convincing him to go?
Also trying to convince him to go to a professional clinic to get his vasectomy instead of doing it himself.

Yes it was very entertaining

i found my psychologist on the internet.

definitely get a vasectomy ASAP. testosterone will ruin her looks.

>i also dont think i am confident enought to pull them off?
Then you should not put them on
iregretnothing.png

Is your psych Alice?

no. i dont want to give details incase someone knows.

i only want to kiss at the minute.

not ready to go any further until after the OP.

Many trans people kill themselves after their transition. It's evident that being in the wrong body isn't the issue, there's an underlying mental issue that will not be resolved by gender reassignment.

Though I'm 95% sure this is a troll, I do understand the pain of being stuck in this mindset... resorting to baffling and insane-seeming tactics to be at peace in your own mind and body. I also understand the anger and revulsion of the "kys faggot" crowd. I understand the distrust and disgust that it fosters in the population at large- forcing people who are at peace with their gender to second-guess what has always been first nature to them.

What I don't know is what to do about it. For you, for myself, or for everyone else.

Where does mental illness, treatment, and civil rights meet, and where should it stop?

i wont kill myself.

i cant wait to transition. like a butterfly.

look. i dont want to start a big debate.

i just want to know if i wear the underwear will i be able to pass to the touch as a girl with labia?

Why don't you keep your pseudointellectual claptrap to yourself? Quoting uncited statistics is the hallmark of the ignorant. Any psych 201 student could tell you that the underlying mental issue in transgenderism is gender dysphoria... which is essentially saying the reason a person is transgender is because they are bloody trans-gender.

Until we find a way to rewire the brain (and the ethical dilemmas that idea in itself raises), altering the body to better match the perceived identity of the individual in question is, by and large, the best treatment for those with severe enough dysphoria.

It isn't every tranny that does SRS and FFS, you know. Often HRT is the only treatment needed. It varies by individual, and I know this is a buzzword and a hotbed of absurd ideas these days, but gender truly is a spectrum.

I don't know the ramifications of giving credence to every lamebrained idea people have about gender identity, especially with the loudest voices in that community today often being the craziest, but I know no accord will be reached until a reasonable debate can be held. We need to have respect for the identities of others, but not in a manner that does an unreasonable amount of damage to our own.

>inb4 otherkin are delusional
>yes, they very much are
>we're talking about MtF and FtM

>my MtF transition
literally end your life

>Psychologist encouraging your mentally ill behaviour

I'd suggest you find a better psychologist.

This
I'm not sure why people are encouraging abnormal behavior, but hope the trend ends here soon. The USA will be a lot better off if we go back to our roots of letting white men run things.

You're turning yourself into a bitch and you're already worried about pants? Really? That's where you draw the line huh?

FUCK OFF

'Cause it's going so well right now. Just bloody swimmingly. How about we let those capable of doing the job the best do the job?

Fuck me, why am I taking everything in this thread so seriously? I'm gonna go have a smoke, I gotta lighten up

How do you not see thay dysphoria is not caused by being born with the wrong genetals but by being mentally ill and thinking you are born with the wrong genetals. We say body mutilation due to hearing voices is crazy, but mutilation is okay if you think you're born in the wrong body? How does that make sense?

kill yourself faggot and gtfo my b

Well, not sure about you, but the last 8 years with a nigger in charge of the free world is what's been going on here. So if it's not going well right now, you know who to blame.

It is mental illness, dummy, no one is arguing it isn't. There just isn't a better way to treat it, at present. And like I said, not every transgender has surgery. In those that do, the dysphoria is severe enough and causing enough emotional disruption to the individual's life that surgery and hormone replacement is an entirely warranted treatment.

Besides, why should your values impinge on someone else's right to do what they will with their body? Is your dilemma a medically ethical one? A moral one? A religious one? A bigoted one?

Please, explain. What rustles your jimmies so badly about John wanting to be Jane badly enough to lop his nuts off?

>Everything was going super great when Cheney was president. Only two illegal decade long wars and the redaction of rights guarenteed by the constitution in the name of security.
>B-but Obongo

Ah, the halcyon days. The whataboutism of you people is staggering. The problem is there is an absolute buffoon and a cadre of hard right big business bankers and magnates running the show, and they're doing a piss-poor job of it.

Let's see 'em on?

no because you will make fun like last time.

>implying mtf and ftm aren't delusional
shiggy diggy

Why is your psychologist encouraging a mental illness?

who thought of this? what pos said i think we need these. either way you should transition ur wrists onto a knife

newfag pls die

Please, please, pretty please kill yourself faggot.

see

Many trans people don't kill themselves after the transition too.. So Stfu you ignorant, useless, opinionated cunt.

Put them on so we can see

>want to look more feminine
>HOW ABOUT A MASSIVE BULGE IN YOUR CROTCH

ur a male. act like it.

Honestly? It's 20-fucking-17 get your head out of your ancient ass and walk into the new world. Trans people exist, I dot understand it either being pretty chill with being born who I am. But you have to respect other peoples thing, especially when it's quite literally not affecting you at all, literally fucking 0%

fine

either*
thats like saying many straight people dont killthemselves either but thats because most of them dont do that anyway
why? because most of them dont have a mental illness

The majority do, actually. It might just be only 60% but 60% is still the majority.

What a scathing and completely unexpected comment.

How about you go kill yourself, faggot? That 4chin enough for you?

we need a new inquisition i swear

This looks fucking ridiculous. But, you are literally turning yourself into a female, so this is the least of your worries. I wonder what your fucking hideous face looks like.

What? Dude, I'm genuinely curious. I know a trans girl, well she was a guy and ive always wondered what she looked like going through the transition and stuff. I've never heard of the pants. I wanna see, to actually help you and give an honest answer.

wear it anyway see what happens

Y NO EXIF?

I'd wear normal pants or a skirt, that doesn't look like normal x_x if you own dresses, wear 'em. But avoid leggings until post-op

If you are tucking your keek and balls with duct tape... maybe

Solid advice above

Delusion implies you aren't aware that you're being crazy.

90% of the transfolk I've known have been entirely aware of their situation and honest with themselves. They recognized the reality of their situation and took the steps they felt necessary to enjoy their lives. Self-awareness and rationality isn't really the hallmark of a delusional person.

That being said, there are always outliers (fucking lunatics) who are entirely delusional, and you treat them as such. But if you go around judging everyone the same regardless of their individual qualities, that, quite true to the definition of the word, makes you a bigot.

Don't put the onus of your hangups on a person trying to get well. Engage in honest debate based in rationality with them rather than with a knee jerk "Yer crazy so I don't have to treat you with respect" mentality.

Imagine that monster vagina if it was real

It's the need to take away other people's chances at happiness, because it goes against their beliefs or is out of their comfort zone.

I hope that everyone you ever love, leaves you and you die alone with your body only being discovered weeks later because literally no one cared enough to check on you

I don't recommend getting rid of your cock. You will miss it as you roll past your mid 30s.

Just be a horny young man in drag. Good times can still be had.

getting a vasectomy has no effect on your testosterone levels... now Orchiectomy equal removal of the testes will low your testosterone levels....

This is a good comment here.
Have you ever tought about it OP?
Imagine they cut your dick off, and then, after a while you want it back. What are you going to do then?
Also, what does your father say?
Its serious questions here, not jocking

Your answer was a bit vague, I'm afraid I don't understand what you're driving at. Can you explain a little more clearly?

I literally couldn't finish reading this garbage. Who the fuck let Tumblr in here?

Oh, I am.

he propably went to buy cigs and never came back

Bro, I know that tumblrinas are a scourge. Left wing lunatics who want to force the subject and set in concrete their feelings as THE LAW. The point is, I'm trying to approach the discussion from an entirely dispassionate pyschological point of view.

It's a real issue in the real world, and dancing around the subject is only grounds to further the gap in reaching any sort of consensus on what we as a society ought to do about transgenderism.

It's a growing issue, and the fetishism for trannies we have on Sup Forums doesn't really help any.

But, out of curiousity, did you see a "fake cameltoe" thread and click on it, scroll all the way down, and find my comment just because you were looking for an excuse to disparage me? Or was it something else?

Like I said prior, don't put your hangups on people trying to get right. Go ahead and shit all over the truly delusional if that's what gets you off though, I suppose. You're gonna do what you're gonna do.

>part of my MtF transition.

should have suggested putting a gun in your mouth.

40% of trans-whatever people kill themselves.

the surgery/lifestyle change won't make a difference.

If zey are going to kill zemselves, vy not use zem for experimentation instead? We could vivisect und learn zo much more, Herr Doktor Doktor.

Ve must zink of the Volksbrauchen, mein Freund.

zip zump bippity bump

This

Saw a pic of this trap that looked exactly like a women could even had been a model, turns out the guy who it was making out found out and stabbed the shit out it.

why

dads not pleased to say the least.

i hate my cock and cant wait to see it go.

>transfags come to Sup Forums
>Sup Forums accepts them
Sup Forums is dead

Sup Forums accepts them as objects of sexual deviancy and targets for their own self-hatred.

if this kil Sup Forums then Sup Forums should kil

kek

Go find a dick rate thread or a cum roulette then you sack of shit

we certainly never have those every hour of every day

Your parents are genetic defects and lacked the skills to properly raise you. You should do your family a favor and kys, faggot. /B is dead due to all the trap and nigger dick threads. I hope you die from analyphalitic shock from hrt...Or get cancer. Or sepsis. Anything to make you die, faggot. The level of faggotry on /b is just ridiculous these days.

Your dubs speak the truth user.

Possible nigger detected.

Faggot detected.

Well, perhaps we should put them in camps, it's worked before you nigger cock sucking faggot.

Do you know why most great civilizations die a slow death? Faggot degeneracy, like how you think you fucking bug chaser.

Absolutely kill yourself

I cant believe this is what Sup Forums is like now

>my psychologist suggested i wear these fake camel toe pants as part of my MtF transition
You're giving your money to a hack fraud.