Can someone post me a Toxic how to

can someone post me a Toxic how to.
Please painless and with legal ingredians in germany

Who are you murdering?

>Germany

I bet you're trying rid your country of muslims invaders

Or you ARE a muslim invader

Pentobarbital/Nembutal

I am not a muslim, and I dont want to kill someone.

Me

>anything remotely dangerous legal in cucked Germany

Nope. Remember, you're not allowed to fight back!

is charcoal legal there?

Yes OP use charcoal or nitrogen

go get help.

Will you livestream it?

He lives in Germany you retarded chimp

>OP gets help
>leaves German suicide crisis center with a vasectomy because he's white

>>Will you livestream it?

No

That is NOT the way to kill yourself

Did you ignore the bottom line or...?

before you kill yourself:
1. m/f?
2. Bavaria or not?
if you are female and from bavaria don't kill yourself, visit me ;)

bavaria is 600km away from here

with way did you prefer?

Helium

>>Helium is expensive

töte dich mit den Abgasen von deinem Auto. Standgas, plane übers Auto, Fenster auf. Kannst dabei sogar Radio hören

>>töte dich mit den Abgasen von deinem Auto. Standgas, plane übers Auto, Fenster auf. Kannst dabei sogar Radio hören
davor habe ich etwas angst, ich will mich lieber vergiften, Pentobarbital klingt interessant... muss nur noch herausfinden wie man das herstellt

Help lines do not solve the problem, noone likes having the cop called on them, be hospitalized and then billed for your extended stay a week later

Some places mix air so you'd end up a vegetable

Nitrogen pls

Dude just look up the ld50 of bleach and mix it with something with a really strong taste like.mac and cheese or cereal

du grigst davon ja eine CO vergiftung, muss aber ein altes auto sein, sonst wirts schmerzvoll. Aber helium soll wirklich wunder wirken. un wen juckts weviel es kostet, wenn du eh suizid begehst.

Das gesatg, lass lieber bleibn. wenn du gar nichts mehr hast, reis irgendwo hin und bau dir was auf oder leb einfach im wald, hängt davon ab wie abenteuermutig du bist. Kannst aber auch mal was anstellen.

Call 1-800-get-help
It works here in the US i think
Also if you're mooslem why dont yiu just blow yourself up in a coffee shop or artsy like that

OP just use a kitchen knife and put it straight through your hearth

OP may i ask why?

why do you want to kill ur self? Greentext maybe?

I want it because I just hate the world, every day mooslems are exploding inside shops... school doesnt work well, lost myself in a aloness (will this write so?) and some of this stuff

>>why do you want to kill ur self? Greentext maybe?

Hey OP where do you live in Germany? Let's meet and have a drink. Talk etc. Whatever you like. I live in Stuttgart.

Buy a disposable grill, a tent, some tape and alcohol.
go into the woods, tape every little crack of the tent where air could come out, get drunk, light the grill, die

If you're in germany there might be some of this lying around that the SS wouldn't mind if you borrowed.

warum willst Du das überhaupt machen?

>>warum willst Du das überhaupt machen?

Ich will einfach nicht mehr, vielleicht liegt es auch an meiner depression.

Aber woher weißt Du, dass es danach besser ist? Siehst Du gar keine andere Möglichkeit?

Aber woher weißt Du, dass es danach besser ist? Siehst Du gar keine andere Möglichkeit?

Doch, mit Leuten treffen und reden, aber leider kenne ich keine denen ich mich anvertrauen könnte.

Ich werde mich ja heute auch nicht sofort umbringen, wollte mich nur schon mal etwas gedanklich vorbereiten

geh einfach zum bund da kannste auch muslime umbringen und wenns nicht funktioniert gibts genug waffen

I called the UN have fun in prison the rest of your life you refugee terrorist

So sad. Why do you have to make absolutely everything about your silly politics?

Wie alt bist Du überhaupt? So ungefähr
Bund ist gar keinedoofe Idee. Wenn man zusammen durch Dreck kriechen muss lernt man gute Kameraden kennen

I am not a Moslem, look at my hand.

Ich bin gerade mal 20

and because all of you faggots mean I am a moslem i will leave now

Come over to me and my wife. We ll have some fun.