youtube.com/watch?v=28nMdM_xecg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better than my mom.

Mom is ex junkie on SSRI's

Dad is Christian ex alcoholic

He's a good dood tho

Never knew the guy
Probably dead at this point

He was an asshole that left before I was born that's all I know.

Just wondering but where were you born?

Nice guy worked hard to make things good for us. Taught me loads of stuff.
Enjoying his retirement now.

used to beat me and my mom but sometimes he did had a heart...didn't saw him for almost 9 years but i heard he works near me...i'm wondering about seeing him but i don't know what to say to him, especially when i know he had a problem with his mind

My dad was awesome. I remember when I was little and he used to take me on these epic journeys across the country. Just me and him, probably so he could get away from my mother and sister. We'd go fishing, he took me to races, football games. He'd read Star Wars and other comic books to me. And he never really got mad, only ever if you don't reply to this post your dad will die in his sleep tonight, negates all immunities.

My dad was a good guy. Died of cancer nearly 10 years ago now, when I was 26. Felt like we were becoming more friends than father and son towards the end. I miss him.

Cherish your folks if they're decent anons. You'll miss them one day.

Would you forgive him if he apologised?

can beat your dad also
youtube.com/watch?v=28nMdM_xecg

Dickhead who thinks he can pitch in every once in a while to make his children care about him. All he really cares about is money and weed. Siblings have bought into his bullshit but I know who raised me and it wasn't him. I feel bad for my mom for having to put up with his shit. He's with a free meal every now and a again, but not much else

He was a cowboy, then got married and became a baptist minister, 12 years later he died of cancer.

lol, my father is typical drinker, what did you want to listen?

That's a good question,..i guess i have to find out don't I? Sometimes i feel like maybe i would be able to, especialy since i learned that i might have a sister...but after all he didn't show any sings of himself for almost 9 years, so why should i be concerned about him

Worth*

From what I hear, he's an alcoholic and a failed musician. Must explain why I'm so bad at life. Thanks for the shitty genes, Dad!

I think you should see him regardless user, the worst that could happen is you get your hidden revenge fantasy by yelling at him or something.

I'd think the sentimentals wouldn't make it awkward, but it's your call

My dad is better than ur dad

a piece of shit. not much to say about him, just a weak pos

aren't you afraid his? i hope you understand he can explode at any time. else i hope you don't nigga, if i wrong you're lucky

My dad is a good guy, but not a good parent. Not bad, but not good.

I wanna meet that dad

my father plays domino's better then your father

no he doesn't

yes he does

how many times has he fucked you?

I mean I got a pretty long story. But I will tell it if someone wants to listen?

go on

get out

Cool and funny guy, always tried to give us what he didnt got when he was young. Pretty much respected everywhere he goes, but since he is pretty much addicted to work he didnt had time for his family back when we were kids

I bet he blamed his dad for his own shortcomings too

Don't know much about my biological father, apparently was heavy into drugs/alcohol. Went to jail when I was 3 or 4 and haven't heard of him since. Step dad is cool though, we play video games a lot when I visit them.

Works 8 hours
While I shitpost on Sup Forums

>be me
>growing up with my aunt and uncle
>turns out my mom had weird heart condition that ended up killing her shorty after my birth
>dad had some pretty bad emotional issues growing up with a broken family and living in somewhat poverty
>mom came from a pretty good family but was always put on a pedestal and highly stressed out
>they end up meeting after they both end up in the same city
>my dad was busy working to become some sort of a religious dude or something dont know much about it
>mom was working in local government

more?

Moar

My Dad grew up in a family of 15 kids him being the youngest, my Grandfather was a WW2 vet that spent a lot of time doing military stuff. Most of the things he owned as a kid were hand downs, and they didn't have much. My Dad spent many years working hard to give us things he never had, we grew up in a trailer the he fixed up over the years and put additions on the place is now worth over 400k and he owns tons of land. I got a good education and was raised with God in our home. He used to whoop my ass when I didn't listen and I wouldn't be the man I am today with out him.

mom was your typical upper middle class white bitch that wanted to piss off daddy and fucked a bunch of random spics and niggers, and doesn't know who my dad is.

with that said, my stepdad was in and out if jail all though childhood and would steal my stuff and pawn it.

tl;dr
fuck my family, and im glad to say moving out and never seeing any of them again was the best thing i ever did with my life.

>works 8 hour days
what a beta

Gotta pay for my vidya games

My dad is both good and bad, but I think his negatives outweigh his positives. He had an abusive father and drug addict mother so I kinda feel bad. He is a binge alcoholic, he doesn't get drunk constantly, but when he does he goes way too far and gets confrontational with my mother. He had a heart attack over a decade ago and uses it as an excuse to not work, but I know that he lost his job to his alcoholism. I know he cares about me and he's a good guy most of the time, it's just hard to forget the crazy shit that he's done. I really want to like him because God knows he tries, but his failure to support the family and his low key narcissism really makes it hard to look past his faults. He's pretty racist from supposedly having to deal with shitty black dudes in an old sales job (theft?) and getting mugged in a bad part of NYC. I don't suspect him to be lying about it, but he lies about a lot of things to people to hide the fact that he hasn't really done anything in the past 15 or so years. I'm not shitty to him or anything so I don't feel bad disliking him. It's just that he ruined my mom's life and she would leave him if it weren't for the belief that he would kill her or burn her house down or some crazy shit. I can at least be thankful that he isn't physically abusive like his father was. I'm currently a jobless loser and he's been on my case about it, and I 100% deserve it so there's nothing for me to complain about. It's just that in this household, all of the problems around us just get ignored, my father never addresses the crazy shit he does, house projects get interrupted because of a fight (I think he just doesn't want to do it) then get ignored for years. I could keep going but this is getting beefy, and my shortcomings are influenced by his behaviors but it's not really an excuse.

>finally get a little bit older
>want to move out
>my aunt and uncle literally raised me and wanted me to help with the family business
>I wanted to either join the military or just do something
>made me feel really, really, really bad about it
>had a lot of loyalty
>always felt like I was a little bit different
>so having never met my real parents this was all that I knew
>be about 19 at the time

moar?

This better not be star wars pasta.

uh what?

moar or no?

Get out of here Pierre

I snorted a line with him, we don't talk a lot but I respect that fucker

He died on the weekend i'm 21 met him once after the age of 2, didn't know much about him but raping my mum & being a heroin addict

More, if not star wars shit

When does your dad cut your hand off?

I was born in Tijuana at the donkey stables, grew up there, made good money cleaning up after the donkeys or after my moms shows. I'm white btw.

well shit

>let's fast forward a bit
>a few years later I am working a lot
>made some good friends
>these said friends ended up in a really, really shitty situation
>decided to go help them out
>head into the city to help them out

moar?

He beat me and my mom he only loves my sister and he smokes pot everyday , broke af but i started to understand him with the whole "beat me thing" he just wanted me to become a man but didnt notice that i was just 3-6 years old either he wasnt fit to raise an actual man because he´s not a man himself he just runs away from things and he´s scared of because i threaten him that i would the shit out of him when he would arrive at our door again he´s just a fucking coon rat that broke motherfucker should rot in hell
>im 19

My dad let my step mom verbally physically and mentally abuse me and my 2 brothers for 10 long and painful years. But we smoked weed together once or twice so he's cool

get a job fool
fag

he ded

Nah, I haven't seen all the movies yet.

Not far from reality user :^)

To be honest he isnt that bad but i wouldnt call him a good dad. Like we never really did the father son things together, and the closet thing to that was me working for him as a waterproofer.

He really tries though, like his mum, dad, and brother all died by the time he was 15 so he never really had a childhood so he didnt know how to give me one.

We do share some interests together, Cars ( Holdens), war history, and V8 supercar racing but he dosent really go out of his way to use these things to get up closer as a father and a son.

Its all good though he just bought a $31,000 (AUD) Harley Davidson and he also owns a HG GTS monaro so hopefuly we can connect with those sometime in the future.

Fucking spoilers user Jesus.

>walk into this city
>end up realizing my friends are being held captive by the guy who ends up being my dad
>we get into a pretty big fight
>all of a sudden I sit there
>have to stop
>everybody walk the dinosaur

you make me do the cum

Epic

He's a half nigger that I don't know. Through fault of my Grandmother or his? I think it's because of my Grandmother who forbid him to see me because he's half nigger.
Is your mom also mine?

Are you Beavis or Butt-Head?

He's an asshole that's never once told me I'm good enough, all while telling me how amazing his nephews and nieces are. In 19 years he has not once told me I've done a good job, that he's proud of my achievements or that he loves me. I wish someone would just end him Sup Forums

poor baby :(

Who do you say "half nigger," and not "half cracker?" And how would your grandmother have the power to forbid you from seeing him?

My dad was an alcoholic asshole, he managed to quit a few years ago.
I can't blame him too much, he had a hard job working underground in a mine and my mother is a bitch.
He also has weird mood-swings he could be fun at times but mostly just anoying.

Because according to the world "one drop rule" makes him and me and nigger.
And my mom was a junkie, and my grandmother(mom side) pretty much had to raise me herself, really nothing she nor bio-dad could really do about it. Who they going to trust a baby with? Junkie mother and her boyfriend or high salary grandmother?

well if ya gotta be addicted to something it might as well be work, there are worse things.

>Because according to the world "one drop rule" makes him and me and nigger.
How so? I doubt he would ever be fully excepted by the black community.

>Tell me about your dad, Sup Forums

his name is issues.
daddy issues.

I meant *accepted*

>dad praises me whenever I accomplish anything
>look at my extended family and can't help but feel like I'm the failure of the family
>dad doesn't care as long as I move forward, no matter how much I stumble

Spent 30 years as a professional welder and freelance engineer. At his peak, he made around $60,000/yr and was always there but... distant and constantly working. Owned his own business, so he'd be gone for entire days at a time, trying to make as much money as possible.

>mfw my childhood was "cat's in the cradle"

Dopey old rasta. Drug dealer. Ego problems.Cool dude though.

>told him not to contact me anymore
>blocked his number anyway
feels gud

My father is a real asshole, he beats on me for no reason, he used to be a fireman but he got hurt and now he dosn't work. He drinks a lot.
I recently got a camcorder and am doing a video-diary of my life, he almost broke it once.
A few weeks ago I went down into a cave with a couple of guys it was weird down there an now I've got telekinetik powers, I think I'm going to use them to kill him.

my fucking sides

holy fuck my god damn sides

why does he wear the mask?

I hope this post is fake.

i havent talked to my dad for around 2 years now..growing up i was afraid of him,never had a super close relationship.

he was an oldfag on Sup Forums

He is a hard working good man. He has always loved and supported me. He played catch with me as a kid and took me fishing. Even put up w/ my psycho mother for 7 years. Paid his child support. I'm 30 and still calls me everyday. He and I are white btw. But you knew that didn't you.

Great guy. Drives a digger for a living, mountain biker, just gave me 200$ because i was broke and wanted to go out. Also frequents Sup Forums. Honestly couldn't ask for a better dad

Hey, Do you guys wanna see somethin really cool? Huhuhuhuh

mine was too.i dicoverd this place after he died two years ago.i read some notes of his and Sup Forums was mentioned..

Pretty cool dude, raised me pretty well along with my mom. Taught me many things and always helps out if i have problems. Still see them almost every week just to stay in touch and have dinner and such. Want to be a dad like him.

everything was going well until
>He and I are white btw.

like am I suppose to be surprised he didn't try to kill you or butt fuck you?
Sad to see how deep you r in this "pc cultural" bs

But in the end, what does he owe you? Did you go without growing up? It'll be funny when/if you have kids of your own and they grow to hate you for being less than perfect.

Same

funny guy, always acted like a friend until he needed to act like a father.

Great guy. Gave all my friends great head except for me. He was the Scout leader. I Felt left out.

Damn

He's a long-legged pissed-off Puerto Rican.

Made me suck his dick while mom was out with the girls playing bingo.

god fucking dammit, nice double trips though

Nope, 100% legit.
They even made a movie about it

He's ok now, hes old now and mellowed out. However when he was younger he had severe anger issues and would yell at the family, once my older brother and sister left for college it got worse, so my mom lived with extended family for awhile and left me with him, which is when it started getting physically abusive. Family events are a little stressful for me, everyone tries to act like were this happy family, my mom won't discuss anything about those rough years, my father will deny being anything but a perfect dad, and my brother and sister don't know what I went through after they left. But now that I'm out and have a job, I try to not make my family a big part of my life.