WAAAAAAAAHH I GOT AN OWIE

WAAAAAAAAHH I GOT AN OWIE

XD

lol

career ender

What a pussy lol

and then people wonder why refs throw a flag after each play, because of pussy faggots like OP's pic

Did he tear a labia or what happened here

His brain literally became mashed potatoes

I thought ESPN reported it literally became scrambled eggs

Isn't that the dude who started irrationally crying after a head injury. That's scary shit man. OP should be ashamed of themselves for posting with the comment.

AND THE PRIZE FOR THE "MOST Sup Forums THREAD EVER" GOES TO....(You)

And the prize for the most cuntcushion poat on Sup Forums goes to

And the prize for biggest faggot on Sup Forums goes to... surprise everybody, a tripfaggot.

Yeah ,Luke Kuechly is known for being a giant pussy.

As someone who *gasp* played football for 15 years and had concussions and watched teammates get concussions...

Sometimes that shit happens. Your brain is fucked up, sometimes people cry. Sometimes they rage out. It all depends on what part of the brain gets fucked.

Why are you posting about it here? Go get a bandaid or go to the hospital.

>football for fifteen years

This implies that you at least played in college football.

I'm guessing some shitty D3 school?

Not unusual for confusion victims to have crazy mood swings immediately afterwards. Kind of goes with smashing your brain against your skull

>being ashamed of anything posted on Sup Forums

Get a load of this faggot

Fuck off Ryan Leaf

Geez, I thought football was a "contact" sport... Goodell is ruining this sport man

>feels compelled to have a name and identity on an anonymous image board
>calls someone else a faggot

You have 'tism m8.

>mfw american "athletes"

Did he actually say that? LOL

HIDE ALL TRIPFAG POSTS

IGNORE ALL TRIPFAG POSTERS

Honestly, I think he told himself after he had his first concussion that he'd retire if he ever had another one, so as to preserve his long term mental health. And once he realized he hit is head again and remembered his promise to himself, his career flashed in front of him and he got overwhelmed with emotion.

i don't think he is able to remember any promises desu user

Little pussy

I'm just giving him benefit of the doubt. I don't like Cam, but as a Miami fan, I don't really have anything else against the Panthers and have no reason to think he'd be so bent out of shape over something he didn't think was serious.

what a bitch

he is a huge pussy, as someone who has played football before and has ahd a concusstion before it's really not that big of a deal, in fact in high school i got a concussion in warmups and I still went and played a game...

I think he just quit and didn't want to keep playing that night....

Have fun trying to remember to brag about playing with a concussion after you develop CTE, idiot.

"As a Tripfag on an anonymous anime browsing internet forum I am clearly superior to a multi million dollar professional athlete because I can brag about giving myself serious brain damage.

>as someone who has played football before

>tripfaggot
>shitposting for attention

Color me absolutely shocked lads. Cannot believe what I'm seeing right here.

That or he smashed his right frontal cortex against his skull, which is the part of the brain responsible for emotions and it was a bit fucked for a while