So I'm probably going to try and kill myself what is the most painless way I can do that...

So I'm probably going to try and kill myself what is the most painless way I can do that, like a die in your sleep type or something of the sort

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is up with that guy's hand in the pic? does he just have a tentacle or something?

so, you fucking loser...

you cant work out your life so you decide to kill yourself...

then you cant even work out how to kill yoourself and need outside help even with that...

seriously, let that sink in for a moment...

Do a Sasha

What is that shit (Not OP)

Take the pill in the coffin, come out as a zombie and get eaten by the tiger.

you aren't going to be around to remember the pain anyways you worthless pussy. Go out with a bang

>don't know if abandoning is better or worse.

Sug sum dig

I'd like to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and shouting like the passengers on his bus

Hold your breath

hilarious and original
>kys

go get help.

helium escape bag, stream it for us

Whatever you prick

>Grab 2 bottles of aspirin.
>Crush the tablets.
>Eat with alcohol till you get drunk.
>Go to sleep.

Don't. if you are about to kill yourself, first try new things,do some exercise, whatever that makes you forget how sad you are. Life is hard and it turns harder when you are in depression, stop seeking loneliness just 'cuz you think nobody will understand you, they will and the correct one will help you to beat it, you're not alone, there are people who wants to help, good people, great friends. You will never been alone.
Just try again.
Just try again.

Op here probably not going to be doing it right now but later in the month and I like that helium idea

I can't, I've failed high school so hard I don't even think I'm going to be able to get a job and live a normal life and my parents are so disappointed in me I'd be better off dead

gun (preferebly shotgun) gives you the best chance, don't do it like in pic. if you miss it will fuck up your face and you will die in agony. try doing it from the side.
if you don't have a gun then a car crash is a popular way.

>calling a man about to kill himself pathetic

what are you trying to accomplish here?

also

don't do

double spaces

its annoying

i can tell you never had depression, so know this. if someone comes to you asking for how to die, they didn't do it for "don't do it" talk

what the fuck is it with "well no one gets me better die"
at least a thousand people were in his situation. who cares

depression is not permanent.

heroin/morphine overdose. it's clean and painless. shooting yourself is fucking disgusting.

lostallhope.com/

it depends, i had depression for 11 years. and op won't turn back, either. its best if you just don't get to attached to him

you can always redo high school or go to Skilled Trades schools.

Sharpie in pooper!

There is a bunch of opportunities. Can get a job of mechanic, carpenter and get enough money to pay your school. Parents are disappointed cuz they don't even now how hard is to live with depression. Can try talk to them about it.
You are young, you have time to try again.

heroin overdose is always an option

He used his dicc

Look at this shit
Tripple dubs.
Best day ever!

Helium, hose, and bag over head. Painless

Nembutal/Pentobarbital

Why do you wanna off yourself?

Genetic depression exists, while treatable, noone likes to live on happy pills

Myself included

This is the most epic day on fourchan so far! I'ma screen cap this for iFunny!

There is thousand with the same problem, everybody knows, but it doesnt mean the careless of the problem. The fact of thousand suffering the same not allow us to being assholes.

not work
company put oxygen in helium
beware

Dude please don't kill yourself, life is worth living for. Go see a therapist to help you.