Does anyone here believe that there is a "shadow government" behind u.s . politics...

Does anyone here believe that there is a "shadow government" behind u.s . politics? I am not looking for any one specific conspiracy theory, just seeing if people on Sup Forums had any knowledge or thoughts for either side of the argument.

Kys

It's more of a unspoken agreement to consolidate power and wealth than some occult meeting with cloaks and candles.

also kys

Go lurk on ppl paggot

Wow reddit fags saying kys, so edgy

yes its called money.

its more like a game though. and there are definitely allies in the game.

Yeah it's called the "Federal Reserve" the last true president was Abraham Lincoln before the Feds took over. They are a corporation acting as a goverment, so almost all Goverment Official aren't real their just representatives of the FR, which means they don't have any real power over citizen's

A thread made before talking about this.

please no, /x/ has had a million of these threads, it's cancer at this point

The purpose of a government is protecting the wealthy class. I don't know if there is a "shadow government" but governments rarely do anything that is not in the favor of wealthy people.

are there actual documents I can look at that prove this? I've heard this before and would like to confirm it, but something tells me the search is just going to lead to a bunch of badly-made websites and shitty youtube videos.

>The purpose of a government is protecting the wealthy class.

thats called capitalism.
and u can join in whenever u want.

The CIA can legally detain you indefinitely without a trial...So yeah.

They are out of order

Yup.
It's called the Russian Government.

Of course there is, the ones who pay for politicians campaigns,their parties organizational expenses and their retirement funds.
I wouldn't call it "shadow government" more like "shadow advisers" as in we advise you to proceed like this on this issue or get wrecked.

Nixon got wrecked so did Kennedy.

The Patriots.

KEK

Stop acting stupid and fuck off

I'm about 70% serious.

You can email me at

[email protected]

Also why would they keep records like that open to the public.

About the Patriots or you just fucking around, oh and which patriots? Be more specific

Aslo my man "Shadow Government" this is not one of your Japanese animes

>Also why would they keep records like that open to the public.
why wouldn't they? from what I understand, the whole "fed isn't part of the government" thing sounds like a technicality of how it's structured. granted it's a technicality that allows some shady shit, but the structure of government and government-related bodies isn't any kind of secret as far as I know.

it's more of a fact then a theory

Not what i meant but, i just you can just look for one document to tell you everything, you have to research many papers" speeches, acts, bills, books, and so on. During my college years i became interested in all this things, and well to sum it up thr IRS is illegal, the Bill of rights and the Contitution are repalaced by a second on like a version 2.5, having a driver's license is not mandatory but the act like it is, when you sign the birth certificate your giving them authority over them just like when you go to register a car. Thay car is not longer your car it's the gov, oh and any land you buy isn't really your to............etc their is too much to type it all in here