#ShaveBalls

#ShaveBalls
From Teacher, to Bartender, to United Love.
#ShaveBalls
linkedin.com/in/brad-petrey-166010134

Other urls found in this thread:

gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/birmingham/christian-teacher-brad-petrey-preys-on-students/#post-1883398
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good for him.

where did this raid get to a few days ago ?

Who dis

#shaveballs

Newfag detected

Who's the girl?

gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/birmingham/christian-teacher-brad-petrey-preys-on-students/#post-1883398

no shit.

Did he ever find the scantrons?

I think they're here:
Saltgrass Steak House - Pensacola
905 East Gregory Street
(850) 434-3600

Is this where he works?

It's the only SaltGrass in FL...
and it's on his linkedin that he's bartender there.

Head bartender / trainer

The dude had a relationship with a cutie. Get off his nuts, faggots.

how do his employers not know he is a fucking baby raper?

That girl was only 17 and that sick fuck took advantage of her. People like him should be killed

jesus is awesome

Please recap. Been a while.

Is the girl ok? I hope so, what a scumbag

>17
implying there's a big difference between a dumbshit 17 and a dumbshit 18
where's the girls parents? at any rate, who fuckin cares, if anything you're just jealous.

16 is legal where I am...

1. She was 18 when things turned sexual.
2. Even if she was 17, "only 17," eh? Eat a dick

The 29-year old had sex with an 18-year old. GTF off your high horse you piece of fucking pious shit.

Only in America is a 17 year old considered unable to consetn, but then it's a land where you can go to war at 18, but god forbid you have a drink of liquor before you're 21.

It's a silly place.

>implying there's a big difference between a dumbshit 17 and a dumbshit 18
Uhhhh its scientifically proven that anyone under 18 per US Federal law cant consent to sex with an adult which is why its rape. That girls entire life was destroyed and now she must go through life as a rape survivor because of this sick fuck.

Pedo sympathizers like you need to be burned alive.

>hurrrduurrrrr shes 17
Courts have ruled time and time again that even if it was consensual sex with a 17 year old who is a child its no different than raping a 7 year and people get life for that shit all the time you dumb niggers.

>>A married 29 year old that used his position as a teacher and youth pastor to prey on a young and impressionable 17 that groomed for sexual sexual relationship.

Yeah, what a great guy and hero to us all!

>baby
>17
kys more like

If someone calls and actually speaks to brad and asks him if he found his scantrons and vocaroos it, I will gift them any steam game worth $50 or less

Meme on, user

1. You're an idiot
2. AoC is determine at the state level.
3. Alabama's age of consent is 16.
4. Even under your own bullshit ideological stance, she was 18 when things turned sexual so that's null.
5. You're an idiot, again.

The only law he violated was a 2010 Alabaman Student-Teacher sex law. As the """victim""" was not willing to cooperate, the case was dropped.

Anyone got that pic of her in flip flops? I want to see her feet.

Please cite the source where you've found that he used his position of authority to influence her decision making process. I had a sexual encounter with a 26-year old girl when I was 16. I knew what the fuck I was doing. She didn't "groom" me one fucking bit. Stop being so naive.

Mentally is what he means.
There is no difference mentally you idiot.
The same dumbstruck 17yr old is the same dumbstruck 18yr old tomorrow.
Not enough changes in a year mentally to make it so big a difference, so to him it's not big a deal.

even 14 is legal under some situations in the US....

We gotta get Brad and Lani back together guys

Uhmmm he was her teacher...and a youth pastor. Wether you approve or not, it was a violation of school district policy. And a violation of Alabama law. Ergo, he's a criminal.

>Innocent until proven guilty
>Case was dropped
Ergo, he's not a criminal.

Once more, eat a dick. Ever think what she needed was a little D to help her through those special years?

There's a reason why his teaching certificate was permanently revoked...

Oh shit, I remember this.

Whatever happend to good ole brad?

>>eat a dick

lol, what an intelligent rebuttal. you cant even agree to disagree eithout attacking someone personally.

you're a bernie voter I bet...

HAVE YOU NEVER SINNED? CAST THE FIRST STONE MOTHER FUCKER!!

I've never fucked a student of mine knowing full well it was against the law and board of education policy, while being married with kids and youth pastor, no.

That wasn't my question mother fucker.

I remember stealing a pack of gum from 7-11 when I was 8.

Totally the same thing...

How could anyone hire a fucking child rapist, sick fucks like this need the death penalty not a job, they dont even belong in society for preying on children.

Age of consent is 16 here too..

I think smoking, drinking, sex, and killing should be reserved for 21+ People are still developing until 25 free all

No 50 year old man should have the right to fuck a 16 year old teenager.

Shave Balls

Bred!

I was fucking an 18 year old when I was 29. Felt good man.

No killing people with rocks is murder. Even via collective.

Fuck you and your sand nigger prophets Mohammed, Jesus and Abraham.

I think I covered everything..?

Were you her high school teacher? No? Not the same thing then.

So the girl is 18?

this guy gets it

lots of jealous rage in this thread I see

Not when it started...

No. I was her dad's friend, though.

And that's all you've done. Doubt it faggot.

I'm sure. Legally this is fine.
You probably feel fine.

But I see women as daughters sisters and mothers to someone.

I'm not sure I want my mother/daughter/sister fucking a dude she would regret sleeping with just because she's young and has daddy issues.

Have a little respect for yourself and find something with some shared life experience instead of cheap easy boring roots with sluts?

Then, not against the law

How is she doing?

>But I see women as daughters sisters and mothers to someone.

God you fucking white knight moral fags needs to fucking die yesterday

Just come out and say it.
What sins are comproble to being a pedo then?

What if he punched a guy? Is it now ok for you to have a relationship with a child? Where's your head at?

God, you piece is shit immoral faggots need to die already

Dunno. Haven't seen her in years, not friends with her dad anymore. Try and guess why.

Kek
Nah bro. To busy having sex with adesirable human.

Though trash does love to be treated like shit. Have fun with the AIDS bro. You didn't quite give it to me this time, swear you gave me cancer though

Because you tried to nail his daughter too?

Lolno

999999 coming, hold onto your butts

Roll

Why not green text literally anything else in there?
Did you just read the one sentence?

Get

KYS Whiteknight faggot

Go

>I'm not sure I want my mother/daughter/sister fucking a dude she would regret sleeping with just because she's young and has daddy issues.Have a little respect for yourself and find something with some shared life experience

I can't tell if this is a troll.. or what. I am not disagreeing with anything you said.. but if you genuinely feel this way.. well.. you are in the *wrong* place brother.

NUMBERS

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Lol you think fucking lilttle girls is what you should try and achieve? That's the epitome of masculinity to you isn't it?

what a waste

SEXTS DEMAND IT

THE NUMBERS MASON, WHAT DO THEY MEAN!??!

wise words

If you think banging an 18 year old is being a pedo you have bigger problems, fag.

dem digits

Checked
Here's some dollar bills

Waste of that sex

OMG IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!

WITNESSED

Holy fuck, you actually have to kill yourself now.

Kek
user here.

Fuck your quints.

No I won't. Just because you suck and your quints mean nothing :)

Well, he rolled hard. Gotta listen.

MORALFAGS BTFO

He nailed a QT, he did a good job tbh

>quints

It says this guy is 41....