>my boyfriend actually thinks they were playing chess in the Seventh Seal

should I break up with this idiot ?

post your bare, naked soles

>having a boyfriend
>being a homosexual
do it fag

Toes or gtfo nobody cares about your stupid relationship

They were.

Regardless of the metaphor you can't deny they were in fact playing a game of chess.

Oh frog girl.
I sympathize.
Now feet or tits.

>films men will NEVER understand

And right now some teranigger is playing with his supple little anus in the prison showers.

Dumb frogposter

hes not in jail tho?

weirdo

She is a vision

They were. It may have been a metaphor but they were in fact playing chess.

ex unironically believed there was 0 subtext in this scene and i was seeing things that weren't there

haha he sounds like a real loser. Mayhaps a lady such as thyself would prefer a bit more of a classy gentleman *points at chest with thumbs* YAY THAT'S ME!! I must tell you, that even though I am a man, I am not mean, I am not selfish, and I will not disappoint you sexually ;) (I can be a bit of a bad boy, as you can see :D) I know how to cook, knit, do the dishes, wash my clothes, and I make a mean lasagna, what up! My hobbies include vidya, RPG, fencing, and being an epic badass ;) Please allow me to show you the world in a way your current boyfriend never could. Even though I'm only 19, I'm quite mature for my age (hence the cane lol... awkward D: ) As for the scene in particular, I loved it, and definitely understood it, though I'm sure a strong female perspective would do me good, you are a strong female, right? I believe that if a chick is intelligent and brave, that that makes her sexy. But I digress, how does watching some Sopranos on my couch sound? Catch you round, miss.

>Thinking he hasn't had a busted out "O"
ring for years
How naive are you?

>stealing metaphors from DJ Khaled
What a hack.

Who

post nudes slut

>it's an user is roleplaying as girl on the internet again episode

It wasn't Khaled it was Soflo.

Shut up

>Femanon not being an attention whore

Okay

>Marina and the diamonds pepe

GET OUT

Oh, by the way, like the pictured fellow, Oscar Wilde, I'm super gay.