12/16: Bellator 169 - King Mo vs Ishii
12/17: UFC on Fox 22 - VanZant vs Waterson
12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - Cro Cop vs Silva
12/30: UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA
12/31: WSOF 34 - Gaethje vs Zeferino

Previous thread: News:

>Pro reactions to Conor being stripped of Featherweight title
mmafighting.com/2016/11/27/13757316/pros-react-to-ufc-stripping-conor-mcgregor-of-featherweight-title

>Romero says he predicted flying knee KO of Weidman
mmafighting.com/2016/11/27/13631008/yoel-romero-says-he-called-his-running-knee-win-against-chris-weidman

>Matt Schnell gets late replacement spot against Rob Font on TUF 24 Finale
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/matt-schnell-gets-late-replacement-spot-on-saturdays-tuf-24-finale-fight-card

>Le Infowars man is fighting le frequently misses weight man on UFC 206
bloodyelbow.com/2016/11/26/13755348/gastelum-vs-kennedy-announced-for-ufc-206-despite-kelvin-suspension-mma

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BNVtMc8jPEj/
instagram.com/p/BNV6CRNhHfS/
instagram.com/p/BNWA84dAOKD/
instagram.com/explore/locations/213281320/dubai-united-arab-emirates/
instagram.com/p/BNWET62hPu9/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE0HEAJ_bZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=FD8uDuQTthc
instagram.com/p/BNWJMrfjuzg/
vogue.com/13486964/ufc-paige-vanzant-perfect-mma-workout
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Platinum bless

Schaub is God

Someone post recommended fight list

Stephens beat RDA
Would you consider him among the elite at Lightweight because of that one win a long time ago despite other important losses in his career

spicybangers.tk

Did the spicy roller list ever get compiled?

Not the latest, but fuck it

there was a list made at one point, but people forgot about it iirc

A spicy grappling list?

Jake Shields vs AJ Agazarm has to be near the top of that

Did that kangaroo die, or just get knocked out?

Heem sleepy

Why are there virtually no mma heavyweights that talk trash?

>tfw platinum and goobz hold up four weight classes and instead have superfights every three months

yea Nelson vs. Maia as well

Brain damage

Youre a fucking moron

IV bans arent exclusive to weigh ins

And oral hydration is still most effective you inbred monkey

Apparently Werdum talks a lot of shit behind cameras

BIG Ben Rothwell recently told JDS to fuck off

Depends. Did he beat another contender and stay in the rankings?

No he didn't he dropped out and went to FW.

And the list I made was an example proving FW isn't as competive as LW because Aldo, Mendes, Edgar all beat Lamas, Swanson and Olvera and now Stephens. Holloway came up infected like an assassin and instead of fighting Edgar at 205 he's fighting Pettis and easier fight and when he wins he fights Aldo relatively uninjured from his 10 win streak.

Those three were the best and aldos style made him the best out those three and then came Connor and ktfo out of everybody.

The LW contenders all have wins over each over making it a huge mess. Same at WW and MW.

Werdum does a lot of shit talking in Embedded but he does it in a nice tone so it usually goes unnoticed, like when he was talking about Cain not really being Mexican

Werdum from what I hear is the nicest guy of all time tho

to use another example, Lamas beats everybody but the upper echelon of the division
If MJ and Diaz are among the elite at Lightweight, than at the very least, he should be among the elite at feathweight as well.
the same thing applies to Cub Swanson and Jeremy Stephens

Could Khabib take down Aldo?

Hmm, fluid directly into the bloodstream to be transported around the body while rehydrating cells?

Or through the digestive tract, where fluid is used in digestion and needs to go through a permeable wall before reaching the bloodstream and rehydrating cells?

Which one sounds more effective buddeh?

Nate Diaz has defeated the current Champion

Also, Cerrone doesn't actively compete in Lightweight any more. he could theoretically move back down, but Stephens could also theoretically move back up.

the answer to the could khabib take x down question is easy, are they under 170lbs, then yes

he even took down tibau who is a great wrestler, only real competition on that front would be askren

as has Joe Duffy
does that invalidate their losses to other fighter in the weight class

You can talk to any medical expert. Barring an absolute emergency, oral rehydration is the universally preferred treatment

And again. IV ban isn't exclusive to weigh ins.

fighters*

He was telling the truth. He gave the example that Lyotos dad is jap but since Lyoto grew up in Brazil he's huehue

While his daughter was born in America and his own daughter is American not huehue.

Cain Velasquez has Mexican blood like he said but is not mexican. He doesn't even speak fluent Spanish yet werdum does. Werdum was spitting truth bombs because they were promoting Velasquez in Mexico City as the Mexican king and werdums going what the fuck are they on about.

He took Tibau only once though, not even for an extended period of time. Tibau is a big guy though, much bigger than Aldo in mass

Joe Duffy beat him in 2010, Nate did it this year

I work as a paramedic at one of the hottest places on the planet m8. I've dealt with 4 dehydrated patients already this year, and not even summer yet.

Ideally, oral rehydration is better because it's slower, but you were on about "which is more effective" which is IV rehydration. Also, people that dehydrated tend to throw up fluids given orally.

Not the same. Because in LW there is no upper echeleon. Everybody in the top 10 have wins over eachover even if you take out cerrone and can be champ.

While FW has the upper echeleon which is Edgar and Mendez and then the highest echeleon which is Aldo.

Then McGregor came and smashed his way to Aldo and one punched the unbeaten UFC King.

That's the reality. Look at the records Stephen,Lamas, Cub, Porier don't have wins over Mendes or Edgar.

Name one (1) fighter who can even touch Dominick Cruz inside the Octagon

You can't

Nobody has wins over Khabib

TJ touched him 100 times

so, he can mange 1 against the worst match up at LW, so against a natural FW instead of a weightcutting god at LW(tibau has been reported to cut 40, during fight week alone)

aldo will touch the canvas at least

What rank is Barnett? Would he be a good tune up for Reem?

this logic doesn't take into account how the fighters have developed over the course of their careers
saying that X has a win over Y doesn't reflect the gap in skill between X when the win happened and X in the modern day, the same thing applies to Y
gray maynard has a victory over frankie edgar, but to say he's counted out of the upper echelon of the division because of that one loss a long time ago is ridiculous

6th

Reem should fight Rothwell again, he would have the chance to avenge an old loss, and Rothwell would have the chance to beat the most recent title challenger in a fight he's already won before

He'd need to pass usada first, and not much chance of that happening.

Despite the fact that Rothwell and Overeem have already fought, the fight would still be an unknown because of how much time has passed between the fight and now
Overeem and Rothwell are both different fighters now due to the skills they've developed over time

He's fought twice this year

APOLOGIZE

Shit, he has too. I thought he was beating up cans in Japan still.

Hey I dont watch much MMA, but I always love clicking the webms I see from these threads when scrolling on Sup Forums I just was wondering, is there any moments (webms maybe) where someone is looking like they are getting destroyed but then all of a sudden turn it around. Like for exampl if in OP's webm when it looked like the black guy was about to lose he knocks out the white guy with a desperation punch.

*pukes*

Is this what you're after?

I'd heem this twink.

sponzinibbiomma (Santiago Ponzinibbio)
Nada mejor que volver a casa, buenas noches! // Nada melhor que voltar em casa! Boa noite!//Nothing better than going home! #relax #vino #descanso #obrigado #florida #miami #casa #homesweethome #paz #goodvibes #goodnight
instagram.com/p/BNVtMc8jPEj/

kgastelum (Kelvin Gastelum)
Throwback of when @uriahhall and I went and trained at the infamous @WildCardboxingclub and met an icon in the sport of boxing! @freddieroach
instagram.com/p/BNV6CRNhHfS/

rogergracie
Com a grande lenda @minotauromma With the legend @minotauromma
instagram.com/p/BNWA84dAOKD/
Picture taken at: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
instagram.com/explore/locations/213281320/dubai-united-arab-emirates/

Helm ur self

potato famine

Thanks for keeping us up to date.

update this

>13 second KO'd
>tried to retire but couldn't
>carrying around a tainted belt
i feel bad for him

''I'm super pumped to see Mighty Mouses' next fight.''

- No One Ever

He'll heem Holloway, Pettis and Edgar and go doen as the GOAT

id like to add Trigg vs Hughes and Penn vs Hughes 1 and 2

Rico vs Badr

Which one is heems boy in this fight?

Rico is getting heemd

chadmendes
Welp the elk meat made it back to sac with me safe and sound!! can't wait to get some of these steaks on the @traegerbbq baby!! #elk #organic #wildgame
instagram.com/p/BNWET62hPu9/

Reminder that Stipe tapped

youtube.com/watch?v=ZE0HEAJ_bZ8
Chad Bless

perfect, holloway needs more opponents

Disgusting carnist

want to play a game, post promos for fights and cards that didn't happen.

my favorite, for no reason
youtube.com/watch?v=FD8uDuQTthc

post glorious wastes of dana bucks for cards that never were.

>tfw

If Conor doesn't defend his belt within the next 9 months then he might as well be a paper champ. It was basically served to him on a platter. If Eddie didn't miraculously heem RDA in round 1 then he probably would have won a "totally not rigged" split decision.

who here /disappointedwith205/?
It had good fights but no great fights

You just know that a event is going to be shit when Joe Rogan says ''It will be the biggest event the UFC has ever had.''

Because heavyweights know they hit each other with shots that could kill horses.

titoortiz1999
.@Sonnen #Bellator170 #TooLate
instagram.com/p/BNWJMrfjuzg/

the women fights really hurt it tbqh, could have been an 8/10 event but ended up being 5 or 6/10

Woodley-Thompson was superb

It was very overhyped though, some nice heems and shit but definitely not le greatest card of all time

>Triggered by women

sonnen will smoke him

seriously, when did tito last look good

I could heem every lad in this thread

^

205 has left me disillusioned with women's MMA. Call me a cuck, fedorafag or w/e, but I was genuinely looking forward to qt goblin's fight.

I've given WMMA a chance, and it has only disappointed.

Iconic

TRT exemption is unfair to fighters like Vitor and Big Foot

>Conor "retires"
>brilliant
>more interest to the card compared to a lame press conference

>Aldo "retires"
>what a retard
>fookin pussy
Being Aldo is suffering

vogue.com/13486964/ufc-paige-vanzant-perfect-mma-workout

Fuck vitor, that little scumbag kicked out bispings eye on that juice shit

wtf, no video?

i can't fap to text.

It is nothing compared to the disappointment of 200. 189 & 199 are still the GOAT cards

t.189er

Our boy is btfo of snooze again lol

What is going on here? Why is he sperging out on the comments?