Just wanting to let you fags know I'm better than every single one of you

Just wanting to let you fags know I'm better than every single one of you

>"Wow!! Better than Sup Forums? What a low bar. Why are you even here?"
To shit on you fucking nerds and show you what a peak conditioned 23 year old looks like. I also get a kick out of making beta males angry and scared. BTW. I used to browse this board all the time when I was 16 believe it or not. I'm more of an old fag than 99% of the people here.

>"B-b-but you look like shit!!"
Let's see your body. Oh wait, you won't post it because you're fucking scared of criticism and can only dish out but can't take any

>"B-b-b-but I would just shoot you"
Shoot me for intimidating you, stealing all the women around you, and making you look like a bitch? Sure, pussy. Just remember, you beta weaklings would be the prison fuck toys. So no matter what, I get the last laugh

Sorry to play 4D Chess like this. What can I say? I'm smarter than you and can predict everything this putrid shit hole can muster up. I win. You lose. (No, this isn't copy/pasta, search it up yourself if you don't believe me)

k.

Ur pecks R weak mate

I'm satisfied with my penis.

This

Also, timestamp if you're so proud of yourself.

Every human element taking comfort in getting jacked is shit tier according to society, good people which really enjoys their life change their roadside should they find themselves walking on your same street.

Just go back to the gym so you can keep making your dick look smaller than it really is, creep. Nobody wants you here or wherever you may roam.

>23

You look 40 and you likely have tiny cock n balls from all the roids

But that's not you in the picture. That's a picture you saved because you're gay an like saving pictures of buff men.

Trips confirmed

I bet my cock is bigger than yours. I'm also 6'3". Working out isn't gonna help you in either place.

guy in pic looks fucking disgusting. filthy gym rat monkey, kek. real fit guys look healthy in skin and not swole like they been beating their bodies up 6 days a week and pumping full of brotein powder

Its confirmed, OP is an actual fag hahah

Bruh where your'e pecs?

>nigger tier hat
>playboy tattoos
>16yo girl top
>looks 35
You're a fucking loser, m8

trips makes it true.

what also makes it true is ive seen this exact photo on /fit/

also 23. lawlz

Fucking checked!

Protip: only used up skanks and fat shores like gorillas like you. Most girls hate that Scott Steiner gym freak stuff. Have fun sucking your gym rat girlfriend's 3 inch clit

>newfag

THE KING OF /FIT/ HAS MIGRATED

oompf

Fucking checked!!!

The jock is a functionally extinct species dude

Now this is a prime example how of low amount of neurons in a Cerebrum can make you hallucinate.

All brawn and no brain.. im glad im not you, OP

What are you checking?
Fucking newfags

You sound like a loser too, though, Magneto.

Lol dude..You smell like a modly sock that was covered in cat piss move along.

Timestamp or you're just a fat stinking neckbeard like the rest of us

Might be a loser, but i got brains, which i consider more important.

Trips of truth.

if quads kill yourself OP.

Oh look, another pseudo-alpha faggot who thinks he is better than the rest, just cuz he pumps iron and jacks off to roids.
Just remember this, fag, you are just a single person among 7.0 billion, on small planet in some small unknown corner of the universe. So your pseudo-alpha faggotry doesn't mean shit. There will always be someone who is better than you.
Now go and jerk-off to your steroid lotion you dickhead.

rerolling

Quads checked!!!

the fuck do you see quads, faggot ? Fucking newfags..

Triple quads like a mofo, op kill yourself 9 times

So when did daddy fuck ur Ass?

You're on Sup Forums, we're all losers

Trips check 'em

you are a newfag, name the oldest meme you remember?

I wish I had a copypasta as great as this one.

newfag get out

Welcome to Club Kek!

Singles back of the line
Dubs gain entry
Trips are VIP
Quads and beyond are shareholders and their (You) always gains entry

Please consider to search for professional help.

trips speaks the truth

TRIPS OF THE FUCKING TRUTH.

Get your 2D pussy OP, nice copypasta tho.

Trips get

TRIPS OF TRUTH

Rolling

Kill yourself, you insecure faggot.

999999 soon boys GET

Get

Faggot.

Also if we should play along with the bait: If you are 23 in that picture, I would be worried if I was you.

Soon

>No, this isn't copy/pasta, search it up yourself if you don't believe me
>mfw it is and it's stale

Hey faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

B-b-but you look like shit!!

Hey John nice bitch.

Check em.

Me

missed it

What kind of faggot hangs out in a public restroom taking pictures of themself?

George sink all 9s

Just wanting to let you hotties know I'm gayer than every single one of you

>"Wow!! Gayer than Sup Forums? What a low bar. Why are you even here?"
To shit on you fucking nerds and show you what a peak conditioned faggot old looks like. I also get a kick out of making straight males angry and scared. BTW. I used to browse this board all the time when I was 16 believe it or not. I'm more of a fag than 99% of the people here.

>"B-b-but you look like shit!!"
Let's see your dick. Oh wait, you won't post it because you're fucking scared of criticism and can only dish out but can't take any

>"B-b-b-but I would just shoot you"
Shoot me for intimidating you, stealing all the Men around you, and making you look like a bitch? Sure, pussy. Just remember, you beta weaklings would be the The bombest dick. So no matter what, I get the last laugh

Sorry to play 4D Chess like this. What can I say? I'm more a fag than you and can predict everything this putrid shit hole can muster up. I win. You lose. (No, this isn't copy/pasta, search it up yourself if you don't believe me)

Come on now..... This is starting to get ridiculous.

Proof OP is about as cool as a traumatized war child

old news newfag

Your mums a newfag you shitsucking indian ballsmeller.

I can scratch my back, wear form fitting, ribbed sweaters, sit comfortably in any vehicle, squeeze through tight openings, and I guarantee that I can run like lightning compared to you.

My clothes fit comfortably, without cutting off the circulation to my arms and head, plus I've been boxing since I was a kid. Based on your size alone, I'd say you could probably go three solid three minute rounds of making you move around the ring, throwing some blows until you're completely winded. I can dance for twelve with no problems.

The nerve bundles in those huge delts of yours are easy targets. Just a few blows to them and you're going to be a gigantic, good looking, chiseled, specimen of man with no ability to throw any kind of tangible punch. Sorry, bro. You might be big and strong, and all the other shit, but you sacrificed speed and agility for it.

>Surfs through Sup Forums
>Reads faggot thread
>PreparedForBlood.mov
>Sees all the salt

Wtf I thought this was Sup Forums

i cringed