Recieved mine today, any requests?

Recieved mine today, any requests?
It is pretty small tbh...

put it in your eye hole

welp it would be hard to do, not gonna do it

put it in your ass then

cut it into small pieces and eat it

Up the urethra.

I have these, along with two sizes larger that came in the set.

The one on the left is good to start with. Not too big, just large enough to feel, but small enough to slide into a tight virgin hole.

The second one is a similar story, but much more fun to push in and pull out. Especially if you're getting into it.

put it in your neighbors mailbox

this one is too small too, would like to get like 15 cm one and wider

how big is it compared to your hand ? do you even feel it ?

shame to lose, i am giving it to my friend

did you get it free?

slightly, really small as i said

i paid for shipping, like 2 dollars or smth, it is cheaper on aliexpress

what is the point of these? is it to make your anal hole bigger?

to feel good, it isn't worth it, didn't think that it is so small

Is that a dildo for ants?

ikr, must buy larger on local sexshop

lol it must be a butt plug for women.

for children*

>15cm
>6 inches
Wat?

well this one is 3,5 inches, would get 6 or 8 inches as well, i mean dildo not buttplug

I'm assuming you mean depth too, not girth.

I have one of those. Probably 1' diameter. Play with plugs first, or just be really patient with it.
Also, lube. You're going to want lube. While you can "dry" fuck in the shower without too much effort. It's still not as good as with lube.

Also, get a cheap anal douching/enema kit. If your toy comes out covered in shit, it's going to kill the mood.
With anal, prep is always advised.

i meant 6-7 inch long, and like 1 inch girth
Will buy lube as well, need it with my gf too

If you approach things right, and are relaxed, you should have a lot of fun.
But again, be sure to prep the pipes before hand. If your back end ain't clean, you're gunna have a bad time!

Fun side story: Watching some cam whore on MFC. She's going to town on her ass with a white vibrator. She pulls it out. It's not white no more. She puts it down without looking and grabs a big pink rubber thing. I'm guessing the smell caught her attention, because she didn't get the big dong in before running off screen.

i did play with my ass before, also my shit wasnt covering my fingers or anything, and if it would come out it was so little that i didn't pay attention to it, lube is a must i know that, for me shitting before play works well.

Depends on the consistency of your stool. Usually you're good if you're had a proper movement before hand.
But I still use my cheep $5 squeeze bottle douche to do a quick rinse. As there's always a few shit particles deeper in that you're not aware of/won't notice with fingers or short plugs.

ikr, but if some will come out i will just clean up and play more, i mean I won't vomit or anything, but good idea buying enema, i wonder if my gf would play with my ass too

It's not about coming out, it's a matter of the end of your dildo gathering the shit nugget and smearing shit everywhere.
And it's usually just one or two small nuggets that are left in the depths of your colon.
So the only concern would be if you're willing to smear shit all over the place. The smell or vomiting isn't even really a factor here. Just general mess and cleanup that can be a bit unpleasant.

Good luck with the GF, btw. Assuming you're not a sperg, approach her in a reasonable way and who knows!?

thanks a lot m8, good to meet people like that on the internet sometimes

zapierdol sie pedale

Always willing to share my wisdom and experience with others!
The trick is avoiding/ignoring the newfags.