Fantano doesn't like Fool's Errand. I can't wait for him to pan the album with the score it deserves...

Fantano doesn't like Fool's Errand. I can't wait for him to pan the album with the score it deserves. It's not a good album and stop pretending like it is. There are good ideas everywhere but none of them are fleshed out. Pure Comedy, as an album, is better.

>caring about fantano
>durr it's bad cuz it sounds bad
we're in for the worst summer we've had in a while

>looking up to mellon's opinion
>actively hating a band

Are you underage?

>Durr a medium based entirely on sound isn't bad despite sounding bad
Autism speaks
Name me one album that sounds bad and is good?

>Noise sounds bad
Fuck off

>aggressive nu-male detected

That's literally not what I said. I said there are great ideas splattered all over this album, like a canvas, but it's really not good overall as an album.

>looking up to mellon's opinion
I respect his opinions, regardless of whether I agree with him.

>actively hating a band
where did I say this? I'm talking about the album, not the band you retard.

>noise sounds good
the fuck are you on?

I think you've been Fantano-washed, my friend

How can I be "brainwashed" when I listened to the album and formed my my own opinions before he even expressed his own?

>I hope some bald dumbshit Youtube boi validates my opinion because it doesn't mean anything otherwise

cmon son

White Light White Heat and Trout Mask Replica.

Pure Comedy was banal pseudo-intellectual schlock and Tillman is the biggest douche currently in the """indie""" scene right now

You've come to a point where you've watched so many Fantano reviews that you can make a telepathic connection with his mind and sense what he will think about an album before you even listen to it.

more like

>I hope someone with a voice can show people how bad this album is

this album is suffering from the experimental is more confusing so it's better phenomena in art today.

if you hate irony and him as a person then I understand but it's really more of an album about his depression than it is about politics or philosophy.

Lol, no. You sound like you're projecting, user. I rarely watch him and I'm not even subscribed to him. His meme channel is goddamn annoying and he's turned to reviewing pop and trap crap. He has his flaws but I respect his opinions the same way I respect Mark Richardson's.

If you really think that is a thing (or even should be a thing?) I don't what to say to you man

If the validity of your opinion is that heavily dependent on those who would be dumb or easily swayed enough that they would base how they feel about an album entirely on what some fake-insightful Youtube guy has to say, I would heavily reconsider how I arrived at my opinions.

>If the validity of your opinion is that heavily dependent on those who would be dumb or easily swayed enough that they would base how they feel about an album entirely on what some fake-insightful Youtube guy has to say, I would heavily reconsider how I arrived at my opinions.
Nice reading comprehension, kiddo.

WLWH isn't any more difficult to listen to than your average rock album.
TMR is perfectly enjoyable to listen too.

this. Maybe in 1969 but not 2017 FFS.

I mean, that's exactly what you said. What else do you propose "show everyone how bad this album really is" means otherwise?

It means an opinion being shared in what is currently an echo chamber. I never said that the validity of my opinion is "heavily dependent on those who would be dumb or easily swayed enough that they would base how they feel about an album entirely on what some fake-insightful Youtube guy has to say." There is a difference between considering a differing opinion and blindly following some YouTube hack. Yet again, nice reading comprehension.

Yeah you don't have to outright say it, you merely implied that whether you mean to or not.

Seriously, what you're asking for is a bunch of teenage Fantano drones to flood every thread about this album and screech about how terrible it truly is because "showed them" it was so.

Nope, I merely asked for a controversial opinion that I believe is not so controversial to be considered.

I'm not that user you're responding to but you should consider two things: an echo chamber forming for this "controversial opinion" and the fact that Sup Forums has never not been an echo chamber, so while you think that this controversial opinion is going to provide new kinds of civilized discussion about the album in here it will just devolve right back into a circlejerk, but this time it'll just be about how much the critics hate the album.

I wasn't talking about forming an echo chamber for my opinion. Read again. Also, I wasn't referring to Sup Forums.

That's not what I meant, read my post again.

You literally said:

>an echo chamber forming for this "controversial opinion" and the fact that Sup Forums has never not been an echo chamber

and I said:

>I wasn't talking about forming an echo chamber for my opinion and I wasn't referring to Sup Forums.

what other interpretation am I missing, you dense motherfucker

that I'm telling you to consider the consequences for cheering on critics, you dense motherfucker

Pure Comedy is Johnny-come-lately post modernism for the millennials that were too young to be exposed to it when it died out in the early 90s.
Crack-Up is building on established sounds while looking forward. It's not trying to be something more than it is.

this is spot on senpai

I don't like Fool's Errand either, it's boring.
Fleet Foxes is my favorite band of all time.
It's not that simple, it hardly ever is.
>implying anyone's opinion is worth more than a youtube view