Do your thing, Sup Forums, and put her back to her place

Do your thing, Sup Forums, and put her back to her place.

Nypa

What a cunt

The way you put her into her place is by ignoring her.

Women hate being ignored and not being the center of attention.

>allowing yourself to be triggered by someone who was clearly molested

Ok

>girl with daddy issues No. 1638994 subsection B bitches on Twitter because her daddy bought her the black iphone 7 instead of the gold one she wanted
Ain't even worth the effort, my man.

>Men are the only reason she is able to exist
>Clearly shows jealousy for men

Apparently she's jealous that men make a helluva lot more than skimpy chimps like her

shes a findom who actually hates men and that makes her better at her job

>Asian feminist

Man, and I thought Asian girls are hella better than this brainless zipperhead. We gotta stop this retard epidemic by not raising our kids like she would hers.

I don't know. I've been fucking my daughter in the ass for the last 2 years and when she is old enough to start forming an opinion of me I doubt it will be positive

That's a lot of assuming

I wish I was her.

Look at her hair and her makeup. Her personality is basic white bitch. She's not asian

Blah, blah, not your personal army, blah, blah.

why not just the vagina?

you're gonna leave her asshole gaping to the point where she wont feel her shit coming out.

Every girl Ive met with daddy problems and wasnt raised in an all girls school has either been molested when they were younger or are huge whore

>put her back to her place.
She's already in her place. She wants more of the negative attention she got from her dad so she can feel validated. Just fucking ignore her.

She is a financial dom. Giving her any sort of attention is exactly what money hungry whores like this want. They view men as nothing but wallets that need to be emptied. Posting this just means that you fell for her trolling.

Thing is this isn't even what a feminist actually is.

All the girls hating men and advocating special privileges for women aren't feminists, they're just sexist cunts.

/Life

you obviously do not have children.

The vagina does not develop properly for the first few years which is why you go from oral -> anal -> vaginal

Yeah the anal tearing is a problem but fortuantely I have been able to cover my tracks by always being the one to change the diapers so if there is any blood leakage then I can quickly get rid of the diapers. And on the plus side my wife thinks i'm a hero for doing the diaper changing so it's a win win really

yeah, I think we all wish we could turn back time and have a child's blue eyed worldview and lack of responsibilities again once in a while. Sadly time will pass whether you like it or not and sooner or alter we will all be facing the reaper so we night to live in the now and not the past.

Or wait, do you mean that you wish that you were being sodomized by me, a complete stranger on Sup Forums? Or by your own father?

I literally do not understand people here

Very true.

Feminist are doing a great job provin why feminists arent needed

Btw dont give her any attention or she´ll use that as proof that she was right all along because of those eeeeeeevil men

...thats a man though, isn't it?

OMG! IGNORANT CIS-HET SCUM! HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT XER IDENTIFY AS

I LITERALLY CAN NOT

This.

what is a Cis-Het?

I do not speak star wars

Wait what... your disgusting

The snowflakes way to say norman

so is my daughter. No bowel control whatsoever.

Thank god I have a scat fetish or else I would probably just stick to my wfe

So this fat chink thinks it's better if fathers just don't participate in the daughter's life? I'm game for that. Whole world of crazy sluts who don't mind having dirty rough sex and given no relationship or commitment. Let men drop loads in these spoiled whores and live a happy single life. Xbox til age 50 and male roommates just passing these whores around the house. Do they think we enjoy putting up with their shit for any reason other than dumping our cum inside them?

I don't understand your retarded slang either

normal

mm I think this is the problem.

Society does not seem to think that some women are as capable of hating men that some men are of hating women. Instead its just all misogynists are bastards and all women who express pro female opinions are heroes. It does nto enter into the mental debate that some women literally just hate men. Because how could they? Men are awesome. We are just so fucking great you guys. Seriously, I love being a guy, we fucking rule.

But anyways, getting back on topic, this problem or marginalizing female hatred is troublesome because it will just keep growing like the MRA movement until we have two polarized bunch of brainwashed cunts who hate the opposite sex. And that is not what the alien love gardeners who put us here on this planet wnated for us. They wanted the richest and most dominant people to mate witht he most beatiful mates possible in order to create a great and glorious society, not for ugly people to have opinions and rights.

I propose we execute anyone even mildly obese, shorter than 6foot or expressing any opinion on sexuality other than "sex is great. we should have more of it"

cis-gendered heterosexual

>twitter feminist #3958424 writes an inane rant from her iPhone while on break working at Starbucks
Really not worth anyone's time