So whats the name of the girl user, you know, the one that left you a jaded mess?

So whats the name of the girl user, you know, the one that left you a jaded mess?

Alyssa

Mom.

steph

Brianna

Mckenna

Lans

Angelica.

Spray

hailee

Ha

Helmut

Kristin

there is none, I did that all on my own

I can't, I googled it, she comes right up. what the fuck were her parents thinking?

Amy

this is painfully true at times, but I have it on good authority that even when she's started sleeping with someone else, she's sometimes thinking of you. and when she's with you, she might be thinking of someone else. but hey, admit it, sometimes you're thinking of someone else too.

nope, I killed her

Monica.

I swore to the Almighty i would never fuck her, not even if she was the last woman on the planet.

10 years after high school i had the chance to fuck her and i told her that i would feel dirty even touching her.

>b 19
> she's from out of state
> spend a summer together
> fucking soulmates no doubt
> she moves away
> I was supposed to go with her but chickened out
> still kept in touch
> both know were soulmates but young and not ready to settle down.
> by the time we were I'm married and have a kid she's a single mom.
> wife finds our emails to each other
>years of them
> had to cut off contact with her 6years ago
>feels bad man

Jessica

Alex

Freud/10

OP

im 28 year old virgin i have never know a woman well enough to get wrecked.

Sandra

You're full of shit or retarded. Pick two.

Hitler.

Won't say here name, she has a unique one that I've never heard before and I know people that know her, that would be on this site at any given time so... green text instead
>be 16 at the time
>get to know this one girl (not sure how she found me, she just sort of appeared in my life)
>decide to play it cool
>hang out every now and then
>once sneak out in the middle of the night to hang out and have some beers
>talk for a bit, take a walk, this and that
>be beta so only get a hug at the end
>to be fair I only saw her like 2 times at that point, each was a brief encounter
>ff to a party few months later
>she's there, I'm there
>we have a good time
>around me people that act like friends but would ruin my life just to spite me and get the girl
>after the party we talk for a bit
>suddenly stop
>ask why?
>she won't tell
>spent the entire summer holidays depressed af waiting for her to talk to me about this (she was away to her country for the summer and didn't read texts)
>she came back and I managed to get her to talk to me
>apparently I spread rumors about her being some kind of a slut, and made her seem 'easy' for other guys and that upset her
>why would I even do that? I would actually avoid talking to other guys about her so they don't try anything on her, let alone give them a reason to do it
>she refused to hear me out
>I gave up, did all I could
>she still hates me
>don't see her anymore so its not that bad
>she was the only girl I had the balls to hang out with and do all that
>mfw I'm 22 now and never had a gf, still a kissless virgin
I don't ever talk to other guys about my relationships since that experience, they can all fuck off

I'm a kissless virgin and I do not care about such trifleries