'murika in one picture

'murika in one picture
>Pic related

faggot.

those 6 people, in one picture

Six shotguns plus one bible.

Is there anything bad with this picture unless you're an home invader trying to make a living in Oklahoma?

'murica in one picture and one webm.

>shotguns pointing all over the fucking place
>granpa vegetable has a gun
>wat rong

keep on drinking, Vladimir. the trump shill money will run out soon and you'll have to go back to robbing hookers for bread.

Fuck Yeah 'Murica!

fake as fuck

>only in America

Fuck Yeah 'Murica!

Fuck Yeah 'Murica!

So good we even help out the Russians

That's the inernational space station you faggot. It's a multinational effort, not just 'murrican.

Fuck Yeah 'Murica!!

remind me again who is getting american astronauts into space these days?
oh.. rite... the russians. nvm then

0/10 no hamburgers to be seen

>playing football with your hands...

One that would be nowhere with out who?

That's right 'Murika!

Trump voters taken to polls and casting dur vote guhd juuuuuuhb Trump.

All aboard! Dat filename! Kekers.

It's called Soccer here faggot.

Yeah 'Murika!

Not in the rest of the world, you inbreed idiot.

We don't care what you call it.

'Murika! Fuck Yeah!

So American even the Japanese joined in.

'Murika!

Looks like 7 shouldered on the right, dunno on left. Plus pistol.

May as well be a plate of chicken tendies. Not even affraid. Actually would like to check out the pistol.

You people dont realise.

Our forefathers just janded guns to every swinging dick. Its too late now. we grew up with guns. I dont even roll through stop signs but i would wave to my neighbors as i biry my fucking guns if it came to it.

Get the fuck off our land Terrorist Hippy Scum.
This here is Merica!!!

Fuck Yeah 'Murika!

Nope, keep them the fuck out of kansas. Had 20 chainsaws stolen last month.

Trigger finger pretty twitchy. And i do dirtwork...

Not realizing that England wanted to take the weapons from the colonies so they could subjugate them easier.

The real reason the second amendment exists is to prevent government, foreign and domestic, from taking away your freedoms.

AMERICA

>Get the fuck off our land

You first.

Nobody is flagged besides top left maybe. Grandpa old balls been handling guns since Nam. Id trust him the most.

>no flag
>no cheeseburgers
>no maga
Weak bait

Fuck Yeah 'Murika!

Showing the world how it's done since 1945.

"Gets out holding shit like a gun." Darwin says the dumb die. Either careless or stupid. Either way he wont do it again.

Fuck yeah Murica

we're against illegal immigration. did native americans have any laws in place and a country? no they didn't you fucking shareblue retard.

This fucking meme will never die

Indians are blaming Americans when in reality it was most of England France and Spain that decimated them.

Mostly Spain. They literally took out entire civilizations in central america.

>did native americans have any laws in place and a country?

yes.

North America

Several countries infact.
All with their own laws.

Oh i know. But "muh gun violence." Is aleays the leftist cucks excuse. Like please... litterealy even my non gay dicks i weild are bigger and better than yours. Checkum that scale number im glorious american pounds.

Lies. The ones in North America didn't even have written language, much less a code of laws or judiciary or customs officials. They were tribal stone age barbarians.

>Indians are blaming Americans when in reality it was most of England France and Spain that decimated them.

The USA was original what other than former english colonies?

It doesn't get more America than this picture.

Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders from North America in Cancun in Central America.

Inferior race defeat from over 200 years ago had nothing to do with me.

I oay for their helthcare and oil checks and reservations.

Would trade places /10.

When are you giving me a welfare check to buy a new car?

Fuck Yeah 'Murica!

forgot picture. how 'murikan of me.

>doesn know the influence of the iroquois confederation on the establishment of american government
dude you arent even a good conservative.

It's also a double wide trailer home. Kek

It wasn't till the USA started westward expansion did the native Americans experience wide spread decimation.

>The ones in North America didn't even have written language, much less a code of laws or judiciary

Sure asshole, you can't have rules unless you write them down. Are you fat asses even trying?

cherokee had written language.

IT WAS 200 YEARS AGO. NOT MY FAULT RETARD FAGGOT. YET I OAY WEEKLY FOR IT AND GET CALLED A RACIST BECAISE OF THE COLOR OF MY SKIN.

Yanlees, leftists, and pond acrosseders btfo eternally

>Inferior race

I am sure you are fare superior.

I paid taxes so you could not learn how to spell or correctly type the English language.
I think we're even.

that sexy

i'm white in america and ive never been accused of being racist.

Oh no it's retarded

Do you know how much I would pay to have that orange buffoon silent and hidden, entombed on a chair?

Two different sports you tard. Go lie down and pretend to be hurt.

Italy, Egypt, Germany

my family was one of the ones who "Took your lands" as Spanish settlers in the 1700 and 1800s. You fuckers can't lay claim to land that you occupied for weeks out of a given year. We built fort after fort to stave off your savage attacks and worked our way through what WE SETTLERS would make into New Mexico, Colorado, and parts of Utah. All way before the "Government took your land". You had a primitive way of life that became unsustainable as population grew, because newer peoples didn't need an entire continent to provide for thousands (and later millions) of people. You got out classed, and you're bitter about it. I agree reservations suck, but I would be so far ahead in life if the government paid me every month and gave me land to live on, no matter how shitty

Fucking germans. Again and again.

Indians are immigrants too. they're all form Asia

Indian cucs BTFO if you aren't going to protect what's yours then it isn't yours to protect.

But, think about the guys that would run the place if that happened

Americans ARE MOSTLY from those countries, you dolt. Seems pretty fair to blame them.

Bitching at me for just pointing out the truth.

I'm also the guy who wrote this.

Wow go cry about it nobody really cares.

honestly most of Africa too, if you can call some of those 'countries'

can someone explain to me why in all the space pics ive seen, you never see the stars or amazing lights, planets in the far distances? only darkness?? are those pictures fakes or censored?

Siberia there? Are u retard? Is that an USA map?

>Germany

Which one, dip? There have been 5 different German national states in the last 100 years.

>6 white people
>not a single Muslim in sight
>all holding death machines
>with a bible not a Quran
H-How can a country be so culturally unenriched...

BUH HIC! ANY DARN FAGGOTS THAT DONT LIKE GUNS IS A FAGGOT. BUILD THAT WALL TRUMP, YOURE DOIN GODS WORK! KEEP THEM ARABS OUT! WE DONT WANT NO ISLAM HERE! NOW DONT JUDGE ME, IM GONNA GO SUCK THAT SOLDIERS DICK. NORMALLY THAT WOULD BE GAY, BUT THEY IS FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM SO GOD IS OK WITH IT!

That's something you could easily Google.

Which retard gave autistic grandpa fucking guns?
Best case scenario: he only shot himself

Learn some history, champ. Our government is modeled after two examples: The Roman Republic and the Iroquois Confederacy. Look it up.

dat dun dare be an USA map. yeah that's pretty accurate for an map

You want to know a fun fact.

England employed Germans as conscripts for payment of war debt during the American revolution. Essentially the Germans we sold to England.

What's the definition of that again?
Yeah, slavery.

This

>go outside in the middle of the day
>sun is shining
>can't see any stars
You guys... I think the sky might be fake...

well spend money xddd

Dat ass

Would Shaq believe it?
I had heard he thinks the earth is flat.....

This is heresy

'Murika

The only country that has to build a way to keep people out where most others build one to keep them in

Not true. Major plagues started around the time of first European contact.

We don't care, cause you're autistic.

Funny how it took 200 solid year of murder and subjegation for you to "settle" the continent illegally. Your family stole it. Own that.