What's the most non-Sup Forums thing that most Sup Forumstants just so happen to be in/into? Tools? Law? Business...

What's the most non-Sup Forums thing that most Sup Forumstants just so happen to be in/into? Tools? Law? Business? Cheese? Transistors? Heating and Cooling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YN8AOrDwH54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Music

It can't be music, sex, playing, politics, war, or beer, those are too Sup Forums

or drugs, fuck

Comic books.

black cocks

Fashion.

Lots of people cross post between /fa/ and Sup Forums, and both boards are obsessed with what others think of them. Most people here dress like shit though.

That does make sense, I mean a lot of us do band shirts, I have a patch vest I only wear to certain events, but otherwise I love cowboy boots, country flannel, thermal, ect

mopeds
martial arts

Martial arts now that you speak of it, yeah. I'll admit I've only done a kickboxing class but it's something I enjoyed, and I know a lot of musicians who did jujitsu or something

Cooking and math

being a virgin

weightlifting and street fights

Snake husbandry

first post best post

mu fucking hates music

I'm really into Paleontology and Biology.

Literature

Cool, you did it for fitness or what? You should get back into it

> Snake husbandry

Sounds like a magical Al Bundy, what is that?

Eric? And I often get pushed into bio classes even though I'm a business major, shit's interesting as hell though

Combo of a fitness requirement and I wanted to learn a thing or two about self defense. I wish I had the time to get back into it or Jujitsu, martial arts is the perfect thing to keep my interest enough to work out on a regular basis and keep somewhat in shape aside from dancing (which I wish I could really get back into doing and working out regularly).

Snake husbandry is just taking care of snakes and shit. Knowing what substrate to use, temperature, proper housing & enrichment, etc. I like snakes a lot

Snakes are cute, I would only feel bad to constrain them to a small tank

I'm into cooking, mostly.

I really like math, if that helps. History too.

I like mopeds too, but I've met some ultra-pretentious, try-hard, super-hipsters that way (that probably browse here). It's pretty bad. I've got a Puch Korado

Also into cars, motorcycles, aquaria, drinking, and camping/outdoor stuff.

>ultra-pretentious, try-hard, super-hipsters that way
Yeah, there's some like that. I've literally been ripped on once for talking about mopeds, at a fucking moped rally by people like that. I've fortunately met some really awesome people through it.

Probably anime

Film

>not dressing for comfort (when appropriate) and practicality
Baka

I would imagine snakes and other reptiles dig it. They can probably only be stressed by being in open/less-secure areas and would probably rather not have to work for food.

I don't really know though, never had a reptile. Always wanted one, but I read the vibration of drums or loud guitars can be harmful to them.

combat robotics. Anyone can do it and it's a ton of fun.

tabletop games and fitness

They (a moped owner) were talking shit because you were discussing mopeds (at a moped rally)?

I majored in biology, and it's part of this Master's Degree I'm after now. Love it. Invasive aquatic plants are my specialty

Only the pretentious tryhards, the other people talked about them just fine. It's pretty cliquey even though it's basically a moped themed social scene.

But it's not comfortable to wear ugly hoodies and Cheetos cover sweatpants in public.

All pet snakes I've seen just chill in their logs. Ectotherms are typically very inactive, relatively speaking

Need to get into this more. I wanna learn more Asian cooking

John?

nope, ryan
i dont know any Sup Forumstants irl thankfully

Don't get the wrong idea though, there's some really awesome, generally accepting people involved in it to. I stumbled on to the mopedarmy looking for tomos parts once, and as cringy as it sounds, it literally changed my life and showed me that theres so much more to life beyond sitting alone in my room. There's things I won't ever forget and people that made a great impression on me for life. Not to mention the friendships I've made from it.

Honestly the whole thing with cooking is that you need to pay attention to it while you're doing it, which is harder than it sounds.

Okay grant imahara

I guess I'd say poetry.
Pic related

you seem to like it a lot you get pretty stoked when someone mentions mopeds

I said "when appropriate". In public I wear my ugly hoodies, work pants, and work boots. Feels good and doesn't look to bad minus the hoodie which is unique enough that it's kinda cool

Actually I'm Jamie
youtube.com/watch?v=YN8AOrDwH54

I thought you might be notorious autist John Brooks aka Verminaard, who I suspect browses this site. I guess not!

jamie what in the hell are you doing on Sup Forums?

Nice. I had a similar experience getting into punk in high school. It was cool figuring out I could meet tons of people (radically different from my school peers) and lead what felt like a life entirely separate from the one I lead at school.

Unfortunately I've never gotten to live in a place with a moped scene. I moved to the desert recently and everyone thinks "shitty chinese scooter/DUI-mobile" when you say moped.

this is just the equivalent of saying
>listening to anything but the radio
it's okay for others to go out of their way with their choices in fashion, and it's also not a big deal if it's not something you're interested in. why did you post this?

>shitty chinese scooter/DUI-mobile
That's pretty much everywhere, I'm an hour from Richmond, and about 3 1/2 hours from baltimore so if I want to ride or anything people aren't to far away.

>football(soccer)
>listening to old episode of the opie and anthony show
>east coast comedy like tough crowd
>looking up lots conspiracy theories even tho i don't believe 80% the shit i find them very entertaining
>space/pseudo science/any universe related shit
>certain historical figures like jesus,hitler,and others

you whine about being alone why don't you move to richmond or another city with a moped scene? if those people are that willing to have you around why the fuck are you still where you're at?

Cowboy boots are comfier than any other footwear for me, band shirts are just shirts that aren't so boring for me, yeah.

I'm top 10 MIOM, if anyone knows what that is.

Ah cool. I grew up in nova. Kinda regretting spending my best years here in new mexico, where everyone seems more or less untouched by east coast trends in music and stuff, when I could be in Richmond with all my old friends, playing in hardcore bands and partying.

To clarify, the try-hard dudes I met were Sean and some other dudes that worked at the Shred Shed. I know it's not cool to have someone else do work on your moped, but that's their whole deal there lol

Reading, cooking and alcoholism

Holy shit, I haven't seen Sean in forever, good dude.

And why did you post this? How was my post forbidding you for pursuing your hobby? It just doesn't interest me is all. We just disagree, not a big deal. You do you, bro. To me it seems like a waste of money and a sign of insecurity to parade around in pieces of cloth, looking for attention. Seems vain. But other people view it differently. I don't think anyone should let being called a Baka get to them

hold up Brandon has or had a social life at some point?

Yeaah i do find it fun in general

Sounds like a unique look at least!

Yeah that was surprising to me. Also nice gif I've been listening to First Date a lot lately

Lauren Please.

Lauren personally comes on here to cyber bully you, nice

This would've been about four years ago. And I get why he was too cool for school with me; I was wearing normie clothes and had brought down my moped to be worked on from nova in a car my parents bought for me lol

I think I also offended him when I jokingly offered him $300 for his old long bed toyota. I wasn't saying that was all it was worth, it was just all the money I could spend at the time.

Damn, neige really let himself go...

I've never seen him be a dick to anyone unless there was a reason. He was fine with me.

yeah he used to be somewhat of a functioning person at one time
have no idea what the fuck happened

I blame Lauren and the drugs

I actually don't do a lot of drugs. Only pot,beer and maybe some oxycodone very rarely. If anything depression got it's hold on me hard in the last 4-5 years and it's been a battle to get over it and get better. Just when i think I'm getting better, and making progress I get sent back into it, and sometimes deeper then before.

i know how you feel because depression can be a bitch. just try to get out of the shitty situation youre in and get back doing the things you enjoy and you'll get better. getting that weight off and having a better self image does wonders for it and your self esteem

Yeah, I've tried to get out of here but something always comes up. I came close last month and almost made the step of getting a car of my own until my card was stolen and I had my bank account drained. I lost my job due to some bullshit with the contractor and now I'm trying to find something else through the union. If there's anything I need to do right now is get a car and get out of this house and on my own.. I want to have a life again, because drinking myself to sleep every night, and just working is a pretty depressing situation in it's self. Especially when I'm looking for attention through shit posting about Lauren Mayberry and making her want to fucking kill me. I've hit rock bottom hard and I never used to be like this, or have I ever saw myself ending up like this. I had friends, I had a social life, I didn't spend all of or most of my time on the internet. I want that again and I know it's going to be an uphill battle. It's not just the depression, it's also the existential dread I feel everyday when I'm cooped up in this room. I feel and know I'm missing out on a lot and I almost feel like this room is a prison cell.

ever get bit?

he said non mu idiot

then WBC?

what?