Why is almost every fucking male in America circumcised?

Why is almost every fucking male in America circumcised?

So Jews cannot be easily identified by their cut dicks and slaughtered like parasites.

There is no reason to circumcise your son. Barbaric mutilation.

as you may or may not know
the united states is israels bitch
so probably jewish influence

i dunno, jews never made it to me

>Jews never made it to me

What

Because many don't want to curse their sons lives by having an anteater for dicks.

I'm an American and I'm not cut. (America is a continent not a country)

Oi vey!

i think he's saying jews never cut his dick, this is hardly a puzzle

Who ever said it was?

you are third world trash and your country is not even a country in front of the real wold's eyes
why do you think your leaders are so corrupt that they dont seem to care about their own country
because you are still a colony and your leaders are working for us, the actual countries in the world

You fat cunts

You anti-Semitic alt right faggots sure have a dick fetish.

But I live in America

Because of this asshole. Fuck you and fuck your cereal.

Does circumcision really stop people from masturbating ?

No, but they thought that. It got pushed and then it just became a cultural norm. Old memes are shitty.

But your dick is still mutilated due to other people belief system

it does makes it less enjoyable, but doesn't actually stop you from doing it. like, you would still fap if it was half as good

Kindof. I can't masturbate without some kind of lube since the skin is too tight, but I still get the job done.

Is sex then also less enjoyable?

yes, for both sides too

I'm uncut and my glans is very sensitive. Even when not aroused. I can fap without lube because the foreskin reduces friction and it is also sensitive

>Why is almost every fucking male in America circumcised?
Kellog believed that it stopped masturbation (which was bad, mkay?) and the retards who left god's own country on the Mayflower believed him

It must feel horrible to look at your dick at think it looks the way it does because of your parents decision.

Uncut fag here. Can confirm that with foreskin you can masturbate without lube.

Feelsgoodman.wav

yes, less pleasureable for both men and women.

Christian prudes like John Harvey Kellog made it culturally acceptable to do and nobody questioned it. That's literally the only reason. Cuz masturbatin a sin yo.

WAT. (Cutting my dick is no big deal.)

Kellog was an uncut cuck to himself

And we can also get fucked in the actual dick

Hasn't stopped me yet. I also feel pleasure from sex all the same.

Because they have no showers or are too fat to hop in the shower to wash the dick cheese if you skip one week showering.

But you'll never know what actual pleasure is like

Maybe but there ain't shit to do about it now is there

Positives and negatives for both. Women don't like giving oral to uncircumcised. And you guys have more concerns about dick hygiene. But easier for you guys to jack off and easier ability to fuck dry.

It's a strange tradition and they die hard. People overestimate how many Americans are cut. Many immigrants don't do it and circumcision is becoming less popular with younger generations as information spreads.

uncut here have you tried going a fukk day with your foreskin peeled back? I've tried it and my glans was sore after a couple of hours

Jews

Full

no fuck that, Banana Shark stays in its sheath