You can break one law once and get away with it, no consequences. What do you do?

You can break one law once and get away with it, no consequences. What do you do?

steal from a bank

I jaywalk, just make sure you look both ways so you don't get hit by a car and you're set to walk across a road without a crosswalk.

Not paying taxes

/thread

Live the rest of your life like a fucking king.

Bank stealing is not a law, pretty sure you break more than 1 law by breaking into a bank

>Not paying taxes
Tax Fraud.

Only right answer.

I nuke Washington, DC during one of Trump's addresses to Congress.

Go big or go home.

Bear in mind for this to work properly, you wouldn't just have to rob a bank - then you only get what the tellers have. You'd have to break into the bank whilst it was closed and clean out the vault.

Murder.

i would steal google. i own that shit now.

scroll up and read again retard. killing a few 100k ppl aint exactly once

The law of Gravity
I'll send all humans and humanity's corruption into space and give this Earth a fresh start again. The rest of the animals and critters will be the necessary sacrifice.

well, breaking and entering, property damage and theft is like at least 3 laws u d be breaking

Plus it would have to be a major branch in a big city. Most smaller branches even in big cities and especially in smaller towns probably have only like 100k in the vault, if that.

Country law? Physics/ science law?
> country one - Rape
> physics one - fly waving my fat hands

would steal a container freighter full of expensive shit

But only once

>fresh start
You would also make earth fly away from the sun, killing the entire planet

anyone know the name of model in op pic?

Not paying TV Licensing, or equivalent in respective country.

He gets away for dropping the nuke, because no one would know who dropped the nuke

>Break one law
>Make myself have as many laws as I wish
>Rob banks rapes and pillages and becomes king of the world, develop communism/kekism only for 4chanians whilst killing off the normies

>Mfw no one thought of this earlier

Well, I mean the problem then, is that almost all crimes involve more than one charge, potentially. Like if you murder someone, you could get charged with possession of an illegal weapon, trespassing, breaking and entering, etc. The only way this thread works is if it's one overarching criminal act and all charges in regard to this one particular act are ignored.

In which case, I'd rob a museum. Steal art, jewels, artifacts, fossils, etc. If we're assuming legality isn't an issue, I should have no problem selling them.

>Make earth fly away from the sun
You're pretending to be retarded, aren't you.

Murphy's law

congrats you just saved less than 100

this

laws of physics nigger

It says break, so many you just float in your sleep for a minute before waking up falling. You do not destroy the law of gravity, you break it.

speed+gravity=orbit. take away either and you are fucked

i've broken several laws daily for the past 6 years the law is a joke

Making yourself have more law isn't breaking any laws you retard. Stop trying to be a smartass and answer the question

For the rest of my life, of course.
I just want those fuckers to leave me alone. I don't give a fuck there's billions I could steal.
Just fuck TV Licensing, GEZ, or whatever those scumsucking leeches are called wherever they are.

This guy
He Probably meant gravity from HUMANS and other living things to refresh the earth, not have the entire fucking planet lost gravity

Kill my wife.

If I am allowed one law, then it would be to have many laws which would be therefore breaking the law. Use your head you Cum Guzzling Chimp

Murder.

I'd beat the next person that fucks with me to death in front of everyone with a club. then when I get away with it literally everyone would just be like.. don't fuck with that guy he cray and got mad connects or shit.

kill all sandniggers, once

Underrated post

should ve fought harder for hitler then fritz

Illegally manipulate the constitution; This person (me) is henceforth not to be punished by any crimes committed.

Illegal stock trades where I buy 98% of google for $1

/thread

Rob the Rothschilds.

Just kidding. That actually sounds cringe as fuck, and its not like people really fuck with me enough for this to be remotely worth it. /social alienation. Definitely rob a bank vault: pretty sure what OP was implying was if you could get away with one crime, not literally break one law. In which case definitely rob a bank vault, clear out as much as I could carry (big enough bank you figure could score a few million pretty easily) but properties outright with it and live a fat easy life off the rental income.

Record Major League Baseball without express written consent.

go back in time and invest in google, fuckin easy

>suicide

Oh fuck

*Buy properties

found a bank without any licences or whatsoever

>he thinks gravity exists

Warren Buffet identity theft for the purposes of financial enrichment.

Embezzlement

He definitely implied that it would effect everything by calling critters a 'necessary sacrifice'.

Kill all muslims, nigger and pakis

happy world anyone ?

Securities fraud: steady massive income

It's like robbing a bank every day for the rest of your life

>You can break one law once and get away with it, no consequences. What do you do?

Kill every Jew and nigger on Earth.

what about sandniggers ?

woah dude

Au revoir Shoshanna!

>start a daycare business
>gain 10-20 children
>do unspeakable things to all of them for a day
>close said daycare business

>when they come, use my get out of jail card

That's not a law broken, that's a favour done to the world

breaking rule 1 or rule 2, can't decide

I remove the tag on the mattress that says 'do not remove under penalty of law'.

gravity

Cause I want to see the world burn.