Finally watches BvS

>finally watches BvS
>thinks Affleck is going to be the worst part
>is actually the best part of the whole movie and the most accurate adaptation of Bruce Wayne ever on film
Holy fuck

Yeah, Affleck's good.

I'm Batman.

He was by far the best Batman ever in live action.

The first one to actually get the traumatic and unhinged nature of the character right. Baleman was bland and conventional as fuck. BvS Batman is more like the Batman in Hush and Arkham Asylum.

I thin kit's fair to say that all the Batman solo scenes are good. Everything else is awful.

Good thing he'll become Quipman in all future dc movies.

>that cringefest Justice League teaser

Agree with you except, the only time Bruce Wayne was in the movie was in the opening flashback to the battle in Metropolis. He was Batman the rest of the movie

nah he was in the party as Bruce Wayne as well.

Nope. That was Batman.

the party scene where he's actually doing detective work.

He's the best Batman so far but his Bruce Wayne has barely been seen. By the time we see him at the fundraiser he's been through 18 months of crazy

>it's Batman Beyond faggots who think Bruce calls himself Batman in his head

fuck off with that shit

His appearance in suicide squad was a bit short though same for flash and joker

Barffleck solo film is ileterally DCs only legit shot at a hit

I never watched Batman beyond. Try again

>hush
M.Night "what a tweest!" Shimalayan adaptation of Hush when

>I never watched Batman beyond.

Oh yeah, you should watch it.

>flqsh
Why the fuck is flash in the movie

He only appeared for 5 seconds to arrest a dude that's it.

I feel like Ben Affleck's self-directed Batman movie might be able to save DC, if the WB guys just STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT and give him his money. It's becoming clear that the executives are the main problem

Do you know ANYTHING about Captain Boomerang? At all?

Perhaps I will

How old is the little girl who's parents died in the Wayne Tower scene? Will be kino as alllll hellllll if in a future Batman movie she becomes the new Robin.

Ben was fucking perfect. No wonder he's depressed since everyone else is fucking up.

lol no I'm not a nerd

This movie was utter garbage. I can't believe it was even made. Literally ghost busters tier