>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

tobacco company shills on Sup Forums? rofl

Give me literally 1 reason to smoke cigarettes...

>it's disgusting

I miss smoking

It relaxes you in social situations, it's fucking awesome when you're on MDMA. You'll make friends.

nerd

>b-but it helps with my oral sucking fixation
You can suck as much dick as you want with new technology like tinder and craigslist. You don't have to sacrifice time, money, lung heath, breath smell, and teeth whiteness to satisfy your cock hunger any longer.

Trying so hard

So why not just take a nicotine pill along with the MDMA? Seems like a huge waste unless you're trying to mingle with other smoking fags.

being this retarded

What is even the advantage of smoking tobacco? Inb4 but my life is so stressful

Huutikset lens :DDD

Don't define your individuality through corporate products and experiences. It's not worth shortening your life and making every day a little worse. You're worth more than that.

>You're worth more than that.
Obviously he isn't.

Because I am poor, user and I wouldn't like suffering from bad breath, bad teeth and other diseases, pain and suffering is not something I want to feel.

basement dweller detected

mee ny takas sinne ylilaudalle

>>You're worth more than that.

I disagree. If you're stupid enough to smoke cigarettes you're stupid enough to deserve what it brings.

you just fucking reek of shit and your breath is shit and you are shit

Smoking is for losers who give their lives for greedy tobbaconists without any chance of receiving it back.

>mfw turned 18 and tried a cig
Cigarettes are gross as fuck. Only pussies who want to try to look cool or poor people who can't deal with their life smoke.

>nicotine pill
you are so autistic

I work out and smoking is counterproductive to the results achieved from lifting.

Only because you're getting you're sating your addiction, dickhead.

>can't deal with their life
/b

Guaranteed replies
Why aren't you living life the way I live it? Are you retarded?

Fucking finnish kids pushing this cancer

This!
Sup Forums is full of self proclaimed mega haxors, killers and tough guys. Yet, mention a cigarette and they all shit their beds

kek OP can't quit so he might as well embrace his bad habits by validation.

>turned 18
>too used to his dad's cum
>tried one cigarette
>somehow correlates that to poor people

Lol what m8

How about it tastes like shit.

This

If I wanted to give up my personal agency to a phallic-shaped object, I'd go to a church and blow a priest.

Underrated post

...he has a point.

Quit cold turkey after 15 years, to be honest one of the main reasons: It isn't cool anymore.
Seriously, only old men and women in their 30's smoke, the current generation not only think it's uncool, but a disgusting stinky habit, and their right.

samefag

I smoke cigars in moderation. they taste good and make me feel good, and have a >1% increase in cancer risk.

>somehow correlates that to poor people
I didn't get it from that. I got it from studies that show that non-smokers are on average wealthier than smokers.

>they're

The answer is here

There's literally no redeeming factors to smoking... 'BUT MUH RELAXATION' jesus christ dude how fucked is your life that you have to suck on a tiny penis just to feel some relaxation? Fucking homo smoker

>they taste good
Blatant lie.

Nah

Eh

oh ill just take your word for it then samefag

Tighten up that tinfoil bud.

What if i say i like smoking

>Are you bullied
No. If someone called me a faggot for not smoking, I'd tell them to keep sucking on their faggot. Peer pressure is for faggots.

>Was life a contest
Yes, life is a contest ultimately. If you lose, you die. For example, you were born, which means you were the first sperm to make it to a limited number of eggs. Congratulations, faggot.
>Was life a contest about who lives the longest
If you want to an hero early, feel free. There's no rhyme or reason when you break it all down. Do whatever the fuck you want.

>It's not
Most people are underaged, lack self-control, and have "a hole in their life", which they substitute with drug use or compulsive habits that yield short-term gratification or pleasure. For example, smoking to feel good, and needing to smoke when you feel bad, versus (improbably) smoking when you choose to smoke.

Let's not forget about nicotine.

>Who forces you to buy a pack
You're trying to get other faggots to buy smokes, you faggot. Fuck off, they're expensive.

>And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

survivalofthefittest.jpg

it's like a good coffee, an acquired taste.

Aren't you tired of making this shitty thread all the time?

You've been at it for months now.

Fuck off already.

>It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation
Go read a book. Any book. Whatsoever. Then work your way up through reading comprehension and eventually maybe you'll be able to understand the scientific studies that prove you wrong.

It makes me look cool. Also smoking on drugs and drunk is very fun

I'm a smoker and what is the point of this thread?

Smoking is fucking retarded
Its expensive as fuck and it doesnt even do anything
Enjoy your pacifier for grownups, you fucking shitstain

Why would you want to acquire a taste for cigs?

k bud u got your bud light bud
you call me bud you must be my pepah bud

everyone thinks you smell like shit.
you might think you don't smell but you do

My best friend smoked 2 packs a day.

Last week he got an X-ray and the doctors now want a cat scan and won't tell him specifics.

He would always ask me every single time without fail if I wanted one whenever he would have one. Occasionally I would have one if I was drinking or just felt like it, but the dude developed sudden sleep apnea and he's turning blue every night because he can't breathe correctly when he sleeps.

So fuck you.

Cigarettes smell like a burning tire and taste like a sweaty boot. I've smoked a pipe for more than 20 years, and I assure you that it's a very different -- and much superior -- experience. Cigarette tobacco is made with burley, a very bland form of tobacco, and is designed to be fast, convenient, and addictive, not tasty. Pipe tobacco is made by master tobacconists with decades of experience using many of the same techniques used by master vintners.

Pic related: me, with a favourite bent apple Brigham.

I used to smoke like a pack or two a day, quitted on my own thank God, but the weird thing is now I cant stand the smell of someone smoking.
Also I smoke Habanos sometimes.

not cigarettes, cigars my dude. smoking the actual raw leaf, not the shredded treated and chemical sprayed shit that's in ciggys

fuck off

On the same merits: Why don't you shoot/own guns?

nyt saatana

Not smoking is un-american and one of the most libtard things you can do

+1

are you fucking kidding me
listen to any old libtard hag in congress and i guarantee you will hear that smokers voice.

what's your excuse for being a godless commie?

Ya bro, I love to smoke at least a drunk every Friday night.

Doesn't change the question.

it makes you look pretty cool.

Give me one reason not to

Costs money.

emphysema and bronchitis.

also, only poor people still smoke these days.

turned 19, tried a good cigar, liked it, smoked more because they taste good. I like the way it makes me feel, and it's a good way to unwind

decreased lung capacity

it doesnt get you high or do much of anything really. there's really no point unless its a habit.

prove your American and support you country

so does the electricity you use on your computer to hang around in Sup Forums fapping to traps

>spending money on something utterly pointless

nah m8

Sure, but it's way cheaper.

If I'm going to suck dick, I'd prefer it not to give me lung cancer or cost me a small annual fortune.

>only poor people
still more succesfull than you

what, are you poor or a jew? do you need to count every dime?

can confirm
one of the best things to happen to me is discovering latakia tobacco, also people who smoke in public deserve to be ridiculed

that isnt a cigarette, idiot. but youre right, president obama smokes.

It ruins your night vision when you're stalking and killing people at night.

you can still suck dick. in fact, smoking could do it more enjoyable for you since you wouldn't necessary taste every drop of the disease ridden cum.

>president obama
you are right user, yet another person more successful than you. where did you go wrong user?