Bumping cause 20 and would like some input

kill yourself nigger

>be me
>anxiety disorder
>no leaving my basement*
>*no job
>no money
wat do

Just chill. Get a BA and then just float into whatever profession finds you.

Are we the same person user?

Just be happy with little things .. you are not going to be millionaire boy

Join the military and travel the world pussies.

i think so user

kill yourself.

We have the same life

I'm 22 and get drunk regularly, learn to moderate you alcohol if you drink, save your money, you don't need super fancy clothes or a car, don't get anyone pregnant it's why I drink so much

Learn just one decent skill. Get good at it. Get a good job. Buy a house. Bitches will come to you then

Its not like i dont want to work, i just cant leave my basement. I tried to find a job that i can do from home but things didnt worked out.

Yes. I just physically cant do it

there is no hope for you.
out of everywhere in the world, you came to Sup Forums for life advice. *smirks*

Any idea what kind of job can be done from home?

No idea

Making your life go somewhere is an unhelpful fairy tale you learn to dismiss when you turn into an adult. Nobody "goes" anywhere, they merely find a suitable life situation for their internal drives. You set the parameters of what you want out of life, so nobody outside yourself has ultimate control over it. When you accept this responsibility, and drop the burden of "success", you can begin to discover your life. A weak life philosophy will lead you back to crisis, again and again.

need halp

Work hard, play hard. Keep going. You'll figure it out.

galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html

21. Going nowhere, so I'm about to go anywhere. If there's a me-shaped hole, I'll fit.

No one lives forever.
Shit happens
The odds are that no one will remember.
The little things last as long as you do; enjoy them while you're here.
Nobody is watching you.
Life is a struggle in the end. If it wasn't a struggle, you wouldn't be able to have fun or find respite. Learning is fun; you can't learn without making mistakes. Make mistakes.
Learn when to give up.
Learn when to not give up.
Silence is sometimes golden.
You still have a voice.
Sometimes, letting go is the right thing to do.
Nothing is hard once you break it down into its component parts; baby steps.
If you make it to 40, ~80-60% of all the people you meet might be dead. Make peace with that.
Learn how to relax.
Learn how to trick yourself to do things that you hate. Doing things out of hate is sometimes okay.
Learn how to do taxes.
Repeat things more than three times, even if you would rather procrastinate and do nothing. You'll eventually find out that you can do the things you hate as second nature without being wholly captivated by them. Fore example, learn how to do your taxes.
Start earning your credit score. Better late than never, but since you're 21, now's a great time to not get fucked.
Learn how to take criticism.
Learn how to give criticism.
Learn how to talk and gesture, so people will listen.
Learn how to listen.
The little things, the little things; do small exercises every day if you don't. Feel the runner's high, it feels good in the end.
Establish a mundane routine so you can better appreciate your moments of alone time, shower thoughts, and existential sleepless nights of lying on your back.
Accept the fact that you are getting old.
Don't be afraid to ask questions; be stupid now, run away with it later.

Don't be afraid to dream. Just know that reality takes precedent first and foremost. Function and flow over fashion and figment, but learn the appropriate times to indulge a sweet lie.

All of you fucks in this thread might as well move on to >>>R9K and accept your fate as robots.

move to a different region of the country.

Learn a language and translate from home

Buy and sell shit

Stocks

Code/make apps

Tutor/teach English via Skype

I'm pretty sure if you want a big ass house, pool and a yacht. You need to "go" somewhere...just a guess.

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

has anyone suggested suicide yet?

I never understood .

why the fuck would I want a "yacht"?

>21
>going nowhere as well
>studying philosophy psychology and maths
>depression
give me a reason to not kill myself pls

Pic unrelated

Spend 30 mins there. Either you will find solace or disgust.

awaits.

The compulsion to perpetually observe the intrinsic perceived philosophical nature of the subtle undertone of complex-yet-elegant math behind super-symmetry that dictates everything around you.

thx

Philosophy and psychology are pointless unless you plan to get a doctorates in those feilds. Even then good luck getting money out of it. Find a study that you both enjoy and have the potential to make a physical or nonphysical product that can pay back your debts and advance your life. Otherwise life is gonna be hard for you.

Who says where you have to be in life? Any why you should be there anyway?

Top kek

It's just a bunch of virgins making woman hate threads and depressed circlejerks

Exactly. Soon to be the dudes in this thread who refuse to learn a skill and get a normal job.

Do the 5 Tibetan Exercises every morning. Start with counterclockwise spinning. Start with seven reps each and build up to the recommended 21. Anytime you feel anxiety, center yourself and gently tap forehead between/above eyes. It will remind you of your humanity rather than your reptilian brain. Stretch everyday and with regards to drugs, never do anything White or pharmaceutical.
After T5T and Surya Namaskar, sit in meditation for a few minutes.

I meant clockwise. Spin to right.

Truth is, there is no point to life in these times. The sooner you realize this, the better. You aren't 'going nowhere', you are headed to the grave, like everyone else, so live for today if you can and enjoy the little hedonistic things, because that's the only true enjoyment you are ever going to get... in b4 but kids--they just grow up to disappoint/hate you.

yoo have to calm your mind first, search for meditation, i was feling like you, but meditation change mi life, i have 22

try maditation, search for good books

I see u

stop studying that stupid bullshit and you won't need a reason to kill yourself. from firsthand experience, it goes nowhere for 99.99999% of the people unless you want to sellout and teach/write...you are better off doing real work, learn a trade.

Get a cool pupper.

Also meditation + learn to be content with whatever life throws at you. And if you don't like something, then change it. Set goals and do them. Stop being a little bitch, ect.

I guess I don't belong there.