Trips decide if I start smoking or not

Trips decide if I start smoking or not.

I'm a 21 year old university student and today I bought my first pack of cigarettes. I have never tasted a cigarette.

how the fuck a dumbass like you got into uni?

rök inte :D

Smoking has always been intriguing to me. Many of my friends smoke and they tell me that it feels good and helps them calm down when they're stressed out.

Don't do it.

Close

Don'[t do it man i still have days where i'm short of breath

do it

don't

Don't.
10 year smoker. I regret it.

Why?

OP is a autistic faggot.

Do it

You'd be a fucking retard if you start smoking.
>Smells really, really bad
>Doesn't even taste that good
>Ruins your mouth, lungs, throat, skin, overall health, etc.
>Very addictive. Doesn't take many cigarettes and you're hooked.
>Very expensive. You're a student, save up for something useful

These are just a few reason not to start smoking.

However, it is your choice, retard.

you live in Finland for fucks sake, do it faggot

I was in the same situation as you a few months ago and I decided to do it. Not regretted it yet.

Nah, don't do it. 32 and been smoking since 14. Wish it was easier to quit. Ya end up becoming a slave to it, even though you'll eventually despise the taste, smell, cost etc..

Do it

how much does a pac of cigs cost in finland?

do it you'll get all the bitches

dont

it's not as addictive as you think just don't smoke the entire pack, trying one cigarette isn't going to end your life

Do it faggot, heart attacks are healthy, the guy on the pack looks peaceful, don't he?

I was told I look like dead guy on cig packaging....

Is it true?

Yes I smoke.

I wonder what that guy got paid to play dead for a cig pack with that smug ass not dead grin.

id do it,

This pack of 20 was 5,90 € with taxes

do it faggot

Why the fuck would you want to smoke cigarettes? Smoke weed instead you fucking retard

Well you bought the fucking pack so if you don't smoke them all you're a wasteful piece of shit, frankly.

then fucking do it faggot, smoke that shit, blaze up mah nigga, fuck those snitchin lungs the fuck up

Holy shit that's cheap. Here in the US a pack 20 can cost upwards of 10 dollars.

Hah, in Norway it is ten dollars for a single pack poorfags

Hah, in Antarctica it is hundred dollars for a single pack poorfags

Holy shit, I'll start smugglin for that profit yo

This. If you want to destroy your lungs where you can't do any physical activity because you can't breath, increase your risk of CANCER, heart disease, and poison yourself then go ahead

Hah, in Mars it is 3.2 million Dengi for single pack intergalactic poorfags

Hah, in PLANET-01937745001 it is 4 and a half quadrillion USD for a single pack poorfags

I'm sure your parents are very proud of you. Should've been an abortion.

hell, on Uranus it costs over 9000 million Uros for a single cigarette, fagtarded poorfags.

stop being a bitch and light em up

Hah, in Kevin Costner it costs so much for a pack of cigarettes that 7 people die for each pack produced.

If trips shove it in your ass

Don't do it

Roll

Wtf went wrong in this thread...

Is costing so much they pay you to smoke butthoels.

Hah, in The Capitol it is 913,423 tesserae for a single pack seamfags

bunch of poorfags

Hah you poorfags outside the universe cigarettes don't exist

no

neither does existence

Smoke weed.

People that smoke cigarettes are just fucking retarded.

That means a open market, my jew sense is tingeling

No

Is it bad if I don't get the reference?

Don't start with cigarettes, if you want to try tobacco go to a cigar shop and bring a friend that knows anything about cigars, if you don't have that friend just ask the guy behind the counter, they deal with new people all the time and are pretty chill. If you enjoy cigars aim to have no more than one a week
>don't inhale
>don't light it with a zippo, bic or matches are fine, wood is prefered
>never buy cigars from a gas station

Have fun OP

And this is what you should call literall cancer.

start smoking pepe

Trips. Do it with timestamp

I would say don't. I picked it up to deal with the stress of college. Only makes thing worse in my opinion stressing about the price, people hate the smell of you. But it's your life faggot

Smoke crystal meth you faggot

Hah, In tamriel it is 500 gold for a single pack you Kahjitfags

ex-smoker for 20 years here - 35 now..

DONT FUCKING START!

If you wan't to try thats fine but you have to be ready to be addicted instantly.

some people say that 1 of every 3 people get addicted after the first pack, I dunno how true that is, I just know Im not one of them.

pic related

▲▲

Smoking is for people lacking of personnality, to them it fills a hole in their conscience

Don't user, i ve never met a happy smoker

What does the box say? What happened to the guy? I don't speak summi.

not unlike how dicks fill your asshole

Stop right there you criminal scum! In tamriel, cigarettes are Schedule I drug together with skooma and moon sugar. You will come with us you fucking redguard.

heart attack

i quit 6 years ago after smoking for 17 years. in hindsight, it doesn't really matter. it smells bad, that's about it. i've made peace with death, so whatever--this is a totally shit world, so might as well smoke, just to pass the time while waiting around to die/get fucked more and more by 'life'... i've been wanting to start again for about a year, but i'm having a hard time finding the motivation, as i'm noncommittal.

Smoke them all within one hour

Thanks dokter

Poika, sun kannattais vaan pysyä röökistä erossa ja käyttää rahas vaikka makarooniin

dont

maybe they just like it.
pot smokers seem pretty happy

Kek

This. You'll never want to smoke ever again

It says "smoking causes heart attacks"

perkele korpolainen sattana hippola hoppola yksi kaksi kippis

suomi huora

It's your life, do what you want with it.

and if he refuses`?

pillukarva jone nikula kikkeli kokkeli penis pispala kirkkonummi

I always get that nostalgig feeling of driving to go on holiday with my family and puking all over the car, when I meet a person who seems to smoke 24/7
I remeber the first time I invited friends over to my house.. When they got upstairs the winced a little and asked me if my parents smoke immediately.

Do you want to do this to your children? And make them sick on the way? Why?

Force him.

Then he doesn't do it, I guess.

do it faget

Don't do it.

do it

Start smoking now!

>ur fag lol
> -spoderman

Do it

Don't smoke tobacco, smoke weed, or don't smoke at all.

30, smoking since 17, still dont regret it. Do it