twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like my clit?

Yes. Show more

no u

Foot over head

Would you do anything with it??

Here's full length

have you ever touched a female?

I would suck your clit and finger your ass, then while stroking your clit I would lick your balls.

beside his mother, you mean, I assume.

Hold on fatboy

Were you sad when Undertaker retired at wrestlemania ?

youtu.be/ClDrIWrH6vc

You are brit guy and your kik is belly4show?

lmao greetings form Croatia

Yes I'm fat but I'm not op and yes I was sad.

That sounds fantastic! I love it when my clit gets sucked. I love it especially when my something's in my butt!

Spread ass

I would suck until you came in my mouth and use your cum as lube while I slowly work my cock in your ass

It's so good when my butt is fucked after my clits been taken care of. It leaks like a faucet when my butts being filled with a juicy cock! Do you like it slow or rough?

Start slow and work it up. Faster and faster. Harder and harder.

Just how I like it! Daddy starts slow so I can warm up to his fat cock. Then he starts pounding me. My clit always cums all over the place. Where would you dump your load?

I would come I your ass so when I pull out I can enjoy how your asshole is pulsing and cum slowly drips out

Cream pies are the best! I'd clean your cock with my mouth and suck you hard again. Then I'd straddle you and slide your fat cock into my butt and bounce on it. My clit would leak all over your stomach. ;) I love it when it bounces all over the place.

what the absolute fuck