Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G_yvgtLlo3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Easy riddle. Just ask rei,cause she's the best girl and therefore will tell the truth.

easy: what would the other one tell me?

>what girl

>from which door are you?
Go watch yugioh guys

He answered easy mode, not god mode.

Heaven says Heaven
Hell says Heaven

How did that help?

God answer: If you were the opposite of yourself, which door would you recommend?

Nice answer. I can't figure out God Slayer mode myself, it's a puzzler for sure.

paradox brothers fuckng Jirai Gumo

doesn't matter

I know door to heaven

How? They're not pointing, they're answering your question. So either one could be in front of the door to heaven still

"Could you point me to the door she would say is heaven?"

Does your mother know you're gay?
This will out the liar

OK, which door leads me to Nazi Germany?
This will lead to heaven. Or Hell if you are a Jew.

Easy shit my dude

so let just say: show me your door

Then show me from which door you are

"Who?"

Can't reference the other girl

It doesn't actually state either are from a door. In the original puzzle that's the case, but in this one it doesn't appear to be.

you can only ask one question, asking one of them to point to their own door only proves which one of them is the liar and which one is telling the truth.

xkcd mode: Easy mode, but there's a third girl who stabs people that ask tricky questions.

"You're a qt. Come with me, we will gonna take this door"
Works on both girls, assuming they dont want to go to hell.

Fuck one of the girls, make her say "Oh my God"... Witch ever door you get a answer out of is the one leading to heaven

They would both point to heaven…

answer. what do would you go through?
works cause demon is hellspawn and wants hell, must lie though.
angel will tell truth and say heaven.
easy

fuck a girl, ask her "Did you like it?"

if she says yes, she is lying

GG

only one question autismo

What good does knowing the liar do you? You can only ask one question

No thoughts anyone about my proposition ?

"are you a girl?"

You ask one of them "which way would the other one tell me to go".

it works

see

Why ask a question and go anywhere..

I would just have them watch me masturbate furiously forever.

If you came from the other town, would you say "no" if I asked you if you came from the town of liars? Applying a double negation, the liar is forced to tell the truth. This construction forces you to reveal your identity

good girl answers:
>Yes I could

bad girl answers
>Yes I could

make your decision user

State: Liars belong in hell, truth-tellers belong in heaven.
Ask: Do you belong to the place behind the left door?
>Yes -> go left
>No -> go right
God slayer mode achieved.

Each one would say a lie and you'd be back at the beginning.

This.

you're pretty good

l

Just because you state they "belong" in a certain place doesn't mean they belong there. They belong exactly where they are, so Even the Truth Teller could say no the the Heaven Door.

What if the liar is standing left to the heaven door?

> what would you do

> no hypothetical statements in your question

Ask which door leads to heaven, and then slap one girl. If you slap the bad girl she will lie about being in pain so you chose the other door. If you slap the good girl she will say that she is in pain and you pick the door she said leads to heaven.

two girls, illeterate.

doesn't matter, "the left door" means the door that is to the left of the other door. If the left one goes to heave she says yes, if it doesn't she says no. The position of the girl is irrelevant.

how many doors are there

>feel doors
>if warm it's hell
>if cool it's heaven
>open cool door
The fuck do I need invisible girls for?

Way to tell which girl is a liar, cant figure a way to work a solution into it though:

"what shape is this door?"
liar will obviously lie
truth will say rectangle

>cant figure a way to work a solution into it though
Kill the girl you asked, see which door it takes.

That's a hypothetical situation, and an IF statement. God is displeased.

>Is heaven behind the left door XOR 1 + 1 = 2?

If no, go left
If yes, go right

Easy, casually untie your shoe, fall, and the one that shows concern is the right pick.

godslayer mode: just don't ask a question tell then there flying or something
truth girl will say no
lie girl will say yes
then just ask truth girl what door is heaven
ez

Syntax error

You are using a hypothetical in the statement.

Nope. The one that shows concern does so out of self-interest, in order to appear compassionate to her peers. The one who remains silent wants you to learn from your mistakes, so that you'll be self-sufficient in the future.

the only correct answer.
maybe theyll get really uncomfortable and tell you which door to go through to get rid of you.
or maybe you get to masturbate furiously forever in limbo.
win fucking win

Ask if you can have sex with them. If they say no and you do end up sexxing them, don't go through that door. If they say yes and then don't let you do the diddily do then don't go through that door. This question is good cuz you might get sex.

Incorrect, angels have no self-interest, other than salvation. Read the Bible.

Ask her which door she'd like me to go through.

Good girl wants me to go to heaven.
Bad girl wants me to go to hell but is compelled to lie.

which side and what shape is the correct door on?
>the liar says the correct door is in the right side and the shape of it is a circle
>shes wrong cause both doors are rectangle
>chooses the left door goes to heaven gg no re fags

>which side and what shape is the correct door on?
>which side
>what shape
>one question

Easy Mode: Check which girl is satisfied whenever you enter each door

God Mode:Who is a regular girl? Are you old? Are you young? Are you a man? Good girl will only say that she's a girl, bad girl will say specifics

God Slayer:How would I break the curse which will send me to heaven?

Am I wrong, OP?

You misunderstood. The one that displays faux concern is the bad girl. Also, we're talking about humans.

Same poster, just how do I break the curse in a positive matter? Sorry, i realized my fault

That's actually a pretty great answer.
However, if YOU are a sinner, and the girls know that, then the good girl would want you to go to hell, and the bad girl would want you to go to heaven (to snub God), but would have to lie. How fundamentalist are these girls?

Once you open a door, you're stuck with the decision.

Why would a human know which leads to which, if anything I'd walk away knowing that both are probably a trap. Like you said they're human. Not worth the time nor prize.

Ask one girl:
Am I standing in this room right now?

I fucking win.

how does that fucking tell you which door to enter you stupid cunt

tell you what? they could tell you they like turtles for all they care, truth or lie.

God Slayer... pfft... "Which door would a perpetual liar say leads to hell?"

Yes I'll take god slayer mode please
50/50 chance, I think it's worth it

Easy, whip my dick out and ask how big it is.

Theoretical situation. Fail.

Still doesn't tell you which door leads to heaven.

Liar: left
Truther: right

you get one question, asstard

what if they just dont wanna go with your beta ass?

just gonna use the power of dick to get the right answer.

Lie? Rei would never do such a thing. Knock Asuka out and steal her shoes, BITCH!

Am I peeing?

God slayer ez, chances go up and there's nothing said about being sent to fucking 8th circle. So:

This is a variant of the Knight A and Knight B hangman and escape riddle. Easy variant.

WATCH IN HORROR AS I SHAMELESSLY GOOGLE AND COPYPASTE:

To solve the puzzle, you must ask one guard (it doesn’t matter which one) which door the other guard would say leads out. Both guards will indicate the same door, which will be the door that doesn’t lead out. For purposes of this explainer, we’ll call the doors A (the safe door), and B (the knock, knock, knocking on heaven’s door). Let’s discuss:

Scenario one: The guard you ask is the one who lies.

If the guard you asked is the one who lies, then he will lead you astray by telling you (falsely) that the other guard – the truthful guard – will point you towards door B. This makes door A the safe bet.
Scenario two: The guard you asked is the one who tells the truth.

If the guard you ask is the one who tells the truth, he will tell you (honestly) that the other guard – the lying guard – will point you towards door B. This makes door A the safe bet.
In both cases, the outcome is the same. To stay alive, you must walk through the opposite door you’ve been told.

Bad girl: the other would say this one (hell door)
Good girl: the other would say this one (hell door)

winner

Horrible idea if you ask the blue haired one.
Not saying she's an inferior waifu, but she might lead both you and herself to hell.

this was a powerpuff girls episode. and this is just easy mode

the girl who always lies exists in the puzzle so it's not theoretical, faggot

You're the illiterate one.
>illiterate spelled wrong
>doesn't understand basic english
Asking ONE question to ONE girl is not the same as asking one question to EACH of the girls.

Ask one what 2 plus 2 is
If one says 4, that's the one that tells the truth. Ask the other which one is heaven and go to the opposite door

If the girl says anything but 4, the other is the truth-telling one. Ask her which one is heaven and go there.

This works

Fucking Kek

Replying, Just say if there was, i still have the ability to ask of theoretical questions, ez.

youtu.be/G_yvgtLlo3w

for easy mode. "Which door would the other girl say leads to heaven?". Choose the opposite door she points to. As for god mode and god slayer mode i dont know.

You get it.

Are you fucking stupid? You get ONE question. ONE. NOT TWO.

Learn how to read.

A'ight fam, I interpreted the question wrong. No need to get mad at someone on the internet for not thinking exactly like you.