Hey user

Hey user,
any advice on how to stop smoking?

Be a fucking man and quit

don't do it

I started taking Chamipx 2 weeks ago. Go and ask ur gp. 100% recommend. A lot of friends quit this way.

what exactly does the champix do for you? reduces the craving for cigs?
my problem is that i get moody and pissed like a bitch on her period, after quitting for 1-2 days.

i went cold turkey, worked for 3 weeks then got stressed at work, had 1 durrey now i smoke like a chimney again.
basicly dont quit, smoking is great

start vaping and lower the nicotine.thats how I did it

man up and stop. period. anything else just kill yourself now.

tried it, but it doesnt have the same feel to it. works great though for replacing those cigarettes you smoke just from boredom or while lurking in front of the pc

This, after vaping, smoking would feel kinda disgusting. Then you realize vaping is disgusing too

this works like a charm, i have not somked a dick in 1 whole year, now i take it in the ass tho

Go to a hospital and watch the old people dying of cancer, but still begging for cigarettes.

Think of all the money you'll save over your life by not having to pay for the things, and again not having to pay for medical treatment later.

And just don't buy them. If you don't buy them, you can't smoke them.

I started vaping with high nicotine content, then gradually worked my way down.

You get the feeling of drawing in and can hit as many times as you like, but so long as you commit to moving down a notch every time you get new juice, it's not noticeable. Finally I got to no nicotine juice and just stopped altogether.

cant stand that sweet taste
any liquids that arent tasting like a candycane?

It blocks that parts in your brain responsible for rewarding you when smoking. So when you are smoking you don't have that nice feeling. Read online about it. It does not contain nicotine. After two weeks level of carbon dioxide in my lungs dropped from 32 to 6. 0-8 is the person whos not smoking. But contact ur gp.

Chantix blocks the receptors that the nicotine floods. So you can smoke all you want and get nothing from it chemically. Eventually, you notice how disgusting it tastes, and stop

Juul, it's made to feel like a cigarette, known friends who switched and said it's the closest to cigs without actually being them, and the throat feel is very close too. Then if you feel comfortable, switch to a vape that you can change the juice on, then start lowering the nicotine content one, should work ok. If you still want nicotine then stick with the Juul, its pods have very high content. Also, pace hits cause you will get nicotine sickness very easy if you don't.

Exactly

Nah, I never fuck with sweet shit. I always ends up tasting the same.

Generally I go in and ask for a tobacco taste similar to camel lights or marlboro lights. I dunno if it's specific to my area but I normally buy American Red or just American. It's not exactly like a cigarette, but it doesn't have that awful sweet aftertaste.

Tastes more like pipe tobacco I guess.

taste more like licorice or almond

Look how fucking ugly this chick looks with a cigarette. Now imagine how you look with a cigarette.

Or imagine the polonium buildup in your lung tissue slowly irradiating you from the inside out. Fuck yea!

Say no to yourself omg, and swear to something important to you, so when u'd be about to smoke u would remember ur oath.

While trying to quit go to a sauna erryday. Sweat out toxins

I dunno. The juice I had didn't really taste like anything else, most certainly not licorice. Almond? I dunno. It's hard to approximate really.

Kill yourself. Can't smoke if you're fucking dead