What is an easy way to commit suicide Sup Forumsrothers...

What is an easy way to commit suicide Sup Forumsrothers? Been reading online and all i find are people promising guides and just end up saying to not kill myself. Shit is decided mate. Looking for a painless way or the less painful one. No im not livestreaming faggots.

breathe pure helium

I heard of that shit does it really work? Says brain cannot differenciate helium and oxygen and you just pass out normally and die. Need confirmation for this shit tho

gun, hang or height. most anything else is convoluted so has much more room for error imo.

WEDGE A SKILL SAW TO A TREE SO IT IS ALWASY ON, THEN HEADBUT THAT MOTHER FUCKING SAW UNTIL A DEFLOWERED PUSSY SPROUTS RIGHT WHERE YOUR FUCKING SKULL WAS.

Why would you when there's asssss like that out there? Just waiting to be penetrated.

cheers. mate

breathing anything that isn`t air with right ratio of oxygen will kill human eventualy. Even breathing air with low amount of oxygen.

This is true.
Tested by myself.
Am ded now.

Hanging is a good one. You can whack off until you pass out. Should only take 10 seconds to lose consciousness.

At least make something fun before doing it user, literally nothing to lose

Rape someone, travel, shoot up a school, u know, that kind of stuff

this

and If u really want to kill urself theres nothing stopping u. u don't need ur hand held by Sup Forums

>Go to largest big city
>find tallest parking garage
>go to top and dive head first

By fentanyl on the dark net and overdose. Get a hold of antiemetic drugs (anti nausea, benedryl should be fine) and take them beforehand just in case. Set yourself up in a noose so if you pass out hard but don't die from the drugs the strangulation will do the trick. If you can get a hold of needles for injection, do that. Practice makes perfect OP

>No im not livestreaming faggots.
Fuck you then, livestream or live forever

This!

Don't understand why....You got one life. To fall in love, to have fun ,to make this planeta better place..What ever...There ist a lot to do, to feel and to experience..So get your ass out of bed and do something and start living!!!

sounds kind of boring, I'd rather play video games

Shotgun to the brain. Anything else risks failure, suffering.

Suicide by cop.

>hands clean nigger

Bumb for interest