Why you don't have a black girlfriend, Sup Forums? Are you racists?

Why you don't have a black girlfriend, Sup Forums? Are you racists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMOHSmitN_o&t=581s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are no niggers in my country. :3

Littlefinger?

I know that feel

carcetti and nareesa from the wire

Because I'm not Aidan Gillen.

Because i live in eastern europe and all the niggers here are illiterate and cant speak the language of our country (we call their language "niggerish") so if i wanted to talk to them i would have to learn another lanlnguage, and iam no canadian

I've had 2. Lot of fun.

No I just don't like niggers

why don't you order a healthy juice box with your lunch?

I am not based enough to impress them

Yes i am

im not racist i just don't like those types of species

because I'm a loser

i'm not zoophist

Yes.

yes i am, they stink and i don't like them

Because my surname is not Baelish

My wife seems to be the jealous type.

where are you from user? can i move there?

is that rand paul?

Little finger pulling that black pussy with his little finger

dubs

Why don't you have a snake boyfriend, OP? Are you snekist?

W-WHERE DO YOU GUYS LIVE?
Can Americans live there? If not I can pretend to be Canadian... Eh.

Because white girls are objectivley more attractive

Fuck off we are full

Live in the conservative part of the South of England, there's about one black person in every 500 people. I think I know of 2 black women and they're both about twice my age.

Aww dang.

Black girls have terrible body odour and the majority of them dont have real hair. Who would want that.

Have had more that one. Favorite could suck the chrome off a bumper hitch, the other could fuck me for hours, and keep edging me the whole time until she was ready to swallow a big load. Never lost a drop. I would shop up a nigger girl again if I was single, but not exclusively.

however she allows you to suck cock 24/7

perhaps because they are fugly ?

thats what 1.5/10 and thats a ``hot`` one

Racism: inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement

I've dated 0, but I've railed 3 (inb4 AIDS jokes, I wrapped my weasel) and all fucking 3 were really into master/slave shit.
"Degrade me", 'Call me a Nigger", "Let me call you master" whole nine.
By the 3rd girl I started really questioning the person who introduced me to all 3.

Because I can't get a gf of any race, let alone a black one.

I'm not racist but i don't want to get aids

Yes I'm racist. I hate niggers

Glad im not the only one that saw the resemblance. Ops pic looks like a discount rand paul.

How is it racist if you don't have a black girlfriend?

Also they have fake hair and smell like shit 9 times out of 10. The one good looking one usually has a white parent. But oh god the entitled attitude is the worst.

Rand Paul is burning coal??

Isn't implying I should be choosing my mate based on the amount of melanin their skin produces racist?

I agree on all points and raise you, cultural and biological correlation with violence. Also low IQ

the guy looks like rand paul

No. I hate niggers but more melanin is actually looking out for your children so they don't get burned in the sun. If i could have dark skin and not be a nigger I'd be happy

Oh shit it is Rand paul. Wtf

You mean a nigger?

Niggers arent people silly.

Make all the jokes you want, from my experience the quietest, cutest, most educated negresses A.) only date white dudes and B.) ADAMANTLY hate nignogs.

You guys are missing out on a good opportunity here.

Do you define nigger as a human that acts only on their most basic animal instincts?

Just like theyre missing out on real hair.

My dick is way too small to please them. They're used to big black cocks

A lot of them ditch the fake hair and just coast with a short afro.
Shit's cute, dude.

I'm missing out on a sub white girl experience? Really? Top tier black chicks are about mid tier for all other races even Latinos beat out black chicks. And I wouldn't put my dick anywhere near a beaner pussy. That shit is crazy

FUCKING KEK

Actual black gurl hair isn't bad
Just wish they would grow it out and not have obviously fake weave shit. I'm embarrassed for them.

Shits gross, dude.

out of 1000s niggresses ive seen online, this and a handful are the only fuckable ones, rest are putrid

Well, that's another matter...

Fucking Balkan Peninsula.

juice? soda with out the bubbles.

Check'd

No black chicks up in Northern MIchigan

I have a jap, close enough without having to commit beastiality.

I dont have niggers in my country and I love it

You're a big guy

cute, she look african african

1. Not having a girlfriend of a certain race doesn't make you ra cist
2. Probably

Because I don't like blacks and I am not interested in being infected by AIDS

youre a big checker

Do I believe that based on my skin color, therefor I am automatically superior to those with different skin color? No not at all.

Do I believe that I'm superior to niggers based on statistics and their general lack of education?

Of course I do; but that would make me an educationist, not a racist; this is 2017; you need to update your Dictionary to Snowflake Jargon edition.
ProTip: Educationist may mean educational theorist or instuctor; but in 2017 words can mean anything we want them to; that's how that works right? K then, moving on.

Lets take race out of this and lets focus on women; no need to make something about race when it comes to the woman's quality overall.
This is like baiting people to say they hate jews because they don't like people with big noses.

No, I typically don't find these women, black women if you must have a label; attractive.

My demographics don't allow it.

Black culture is a literal cancer. Its received a steroid shot in the arm recently due to social media and Americas constant failing education. Worldstarhiphop, however amusing after a few joints is a terrifying window into the violence and idiocy that stems from the black community.

I have a half Hispanic gf
She looks white but makes good food
I'm fine with that

I don't have a girlfriend period. Also yes.

Absolutely nigger and/or nigger lover

becos dat nigger scent dont care, it sticks like white on rice

Gosh I just hate missing out on aids

>Why you don't have a black girlfriend
Same reason I don't have a white girlfriend.

I don't have a black girlfriend because I like meeting fathers.

Too white-boy nerdy for the black girls of my area.

I don't because NIGGERS are vile inhuman creatures

cause I can't get a girlfriend at all and have never been on the receiving end of any sort of sexual gratification outside of masturbation

will be a wizard soon, just 2 more years until I unlock magical powers

Get off Sup Forums, Pete Carroll

And despite the poverty, the crime rate is lower than in black areas.

White genetics are why niggers fuck white girls

population of 4755 residents... what a drain on society lol

What's the only thing uglier than a black?

A white race traitor.

Yes

Yes I am

I don't want a girlfriend at all because I don't want to entertain any whores.

>black girlfriend
>girlfriend
>friend

.............rrrrrrRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, just no.
youtube.com/watch?v=eMOHSmitN_o&t=581s

Also one of the highest cancer rates in the US. Cancer isnt funny guys. If it was a black community it would just be AIDS