/cfb/ general - WOLVERINES edition

How'd your week go, Michigan?

Other urls found in this thread:

mgoblog.com/mgoboard/yesterdays-officiating-crew-included-ohio-hs-ref-self-proclaimed-osu-fan-and-previously-fir
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been having visions that Wisconsin will win the national championship.

>my face when people actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the country will miss the playoffs next season

>Brandon Peters (objectively and statistically the best QB in the 2016 recruiting class, it isn't even debatable)
>Ty Isaac (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 1200+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)
>Jake Butt (a top 3 TE already going into this season, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>Sean McKeon (literally a Jake Butt-clone)
>Amara Darboh (top 10 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Jabril Peppers (a black guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Kareem Walker (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Joe Beneducci (best blocking FB in country)

>Best pass rush in the B1G
>Best LB corp in the B1G
>Best secondary in the country
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Wolverines are missing the playoffs this season

The Michigan B1G championship drought ends in 2016-2017

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

3rd for perennial doormats who only exist to fuck up other peoples' seasons

>this fuckin guy

This right here is why you lost, friendo.

Adding another boast to my highlight reel

/buckeyes/

JUST

> mfw sneak of all people made the only good post in a cfb thread all season.

Ahh, the traditional Badger/Buffalo matchup of the Roseb Owl.

>Michiganfags thought Harbaugh was their savior
>he's now 0-2 vs Ohio State

watching him finally get penalized for being a whiny bitch was orgasmic

Harbaugh's a great coach. He made Kneelpernick into a Super Bowl contender.

Meyer's just better with the resources available

>inb4 "M-MUH FIRST DOWN"

Fine, give us three points off the FG kicker who missed LITERALLY once all season, and we can call that even.

they can cry all they want it was a first down with forward progress

it was LITERALLY by maybe 2 inches but he got it

>it was LITERALLY by maybe 2 inches but he got it
Sounds like my sexlife, ZING

Is there any fanbase more delusional than Ohio State? They got rhythmically slapped by Pedo State, and had to go to OT to beat lowly Wisconsin and Michigan. Literally none of their "big wins" were convincing, and ultimately could have gone either way. Unfortunately they're a lock for the playoffs, but if they face Alabama in the first round they are going to get absolutely decimated. I mean blown the fuck out on levels we have never seen before during the playoffs. It will make last year's stomping of Michigan State seem like child's play. Ohio State won't get within Alabama's territory in the entire game. Alabama wins 49 to 0. Ohio State becomes the shame of the Big Ten, all while Pedo State, Wisconsin, and Michigan comfortably win their NY6 bowl games. Cap it, you know it's true.

Is this 2014?

>mfw Penn State beats Wisconsin 50-0

>"Ohio State won't be shit against Alabama's ELITE SEC DEFENSE! Especially not with their third string QB!"
>540 yards later
>"I-if we'd faced Barrett instead of Jones, we'd have railed your faggot asses!"

A point for each boy Sandusky penetrated?

Actually I was able to find a decent logo for the new "Playstation" Fiesta Bowl but I'm too lazy to do it until Tuesday's update.

To be fair Barrett this year has been pretty shit most of the time

And he still is : ^ )

Bama here. Can't wait to stomp your yankee ass.

That's from last year fag

>Not understanding the point of the word "another"

I thought Michigan education was supposed to be top-notch.

You won't get the chance since Bama is losing to Washington in the first round

I sincerely hope that you're memeing right now. Washington would genuinely not get a single first down against Alabama. Not one.

He was, statistically, the second-best QB in the country in 2014.

A lot of it had to do with the fact that he had a solid O-Line, but anyone who thinks that the gameplan that beat Bama would have been gimped with Barrett instead of Jones is delusional.

No one has scored a touchdown on Alabama in four games. Four. Fucking. Games. And there are people who unironically believe that Ohio State will beat them.

Bama would fucking rape Washington. USC completely shut down Washington and USC's defense is like a really watered down version of Bama's defense. Their secondary would feast on Browning's rainbow passes.

>LSU
>Mississippi State
>A fucking FCS team
>Auburn

When you're unironically using FCS-padded stats to try and prove your superiority, you're officially nervous about facing someone.

Just pointing it out since it was my shitpost from a year and a half ago lol

When you're unironically using a trip to try and prove your superiority, you're officially a massive faggot.

Ohio State is a lot better than anyone Alabama played in November

Playing an FCS team in November, then actually using the stats from that game to prove your strength is WAY more faggy than using a trip.

They've looked good in some games, abysmal in others. I'd take the over on Bama by 2 TD's, especially since Saban wants revenge on Meyer.

ill be happy knowing 43 of michigans senior players NEVER EVER had a chance to beat ohio state

Still? Even though Michigan won't win the B1G and is out of the playoff?

>that'sthejoke.jpg

>this faggot all year
lmfao

Don't get me wrong. I laughed. But /cfb/ has some delusional posters.

Refball.

saban is too autistic for thoughts of revenge.

Cry me a river.

I'm not crying, just pointing out the obvious. A close game on the road that goes to double OT with crucial and blatant refball and you guys act like OSU curbstomped Michigan. And you still won't even win the conference. There's nothing for OSU to feel proud of here.

mgoblog.com/mgoboard/yesterdays-officiating-crew-included-ohio-hs-ref-self-proclaimed-osu-fan-and-previously-fir

>source: mgoblog

That's short.

Unbiased fan here it looks good to me

At the very least there's not enough to overturn on review

Remember that the white line is the marker, not the yellow. I can agree that it's close enough for the call to stand, but the blatant DPI that went uncalled on OSU but got called on Michigan is what the real problem was. And surprise surprise, the guys responsible for making those calls were lifelong Ohio State fans. 2 penalties for 6 yards on OSU the entire game.

Seek help

>Ohio State gets 7 off a turnover, force a goal line turnover, and leave 6 points on the field from a kicker who missed literally one kick all season
>the refs did us in!

Lol. Both teams made plays, both made mistakes. The one-sided officiating swung the game.

If your damning evidence is from MGoBlog, forgive me if I'll just assume the team coached by a guy who gets a sideline unsportsmanlike call might be a bit less disciplined

You have ten seconds to list a good reason to leave Penn State out of the playoffs if they win the Big Ten.

You're attacking the source instead of the substance. There's no precedent for that unsportsmanlike call btw.

They have two losses and will therefore be judged against multiple one loss teams with better regular season resumes

They suck

>you're attacking the source instead of the substance

I wouldn't ask Kock Industries for their research on climate change. Offer something a bit more substantive than a fucking Michigan blog bitching about Michigan getting jobbed and I might give it a second look.

I don't care if you give it another look, but the sources are linked on the page.

How long before the fans and alumni start turning on Harbaugh and his classless antics?

JEB SURGE

It won't happen, we love Jim up here.

Rice

going 10-2 and losing to ohio state is better than going 5-7 and losing to ohio state.

So far I haven't seen any team capable of beating bama. The playoffs will just be a battle for second place between the second and third ranked teams.

Is there a more overrated player than Jabril Peppers?

If Clemson Washington and Penn State win this weekend, there's gonna be some seriously butthurt Buckeye fans when the final rankings are released.

Lamar Jackson 2bh

Penn state will be the butthurt one. Ohio states resume is still better

Assuming Penn state is around 5-6 and Wisconsin is also top 7 or 8, you'd end up with Clemson and Washington passing OSU w/wins, then Penn State moving up from beating Wisconsin to end up right beside OSU in the rankings.

And Penn state won the division, won the conference, AND won the head to head.

OSU gets left out.

Especially since the eyeball test tells you Michigan was actually better than OSU anyway.

Michigan wasn't better. Their run game was completely shut down all game long. They scored 17 points in regulation. They looked like shit on offense just the same as OSU did. By overtime it seemed obvious OSU was outplaying them; people wanted Harbaugh to try for 2.

>wake up
>remember we beat Miami and beat Florida
>WE KANGS OF FLORIDA

Today's gonna be a good day

Smartest retard. 20 years ago youd all 3 be in the top 10.

2017 is OUR YEAR

C'MON, WASHINGTON, YOU CAN DO THIS

Like 2016 was suppose to be?

That Bahamas Bowl two years ago with Western Kentucky and Central Michigan

Western Michigan no?

My bad WMU played there last year.

>yfw /nfl/ sneak is /cfb/ sneak's evil autistic twin brother

This. It's getting pretty frustrating seeing him miss every single shot down field. I do think however, he is getting better at running the ball, despite having two to three plays a game where he just freezes in the pocket and takes a sack

I thought michigan fans valued grace in defeat and doing things in a classy way. you know, the whole "michigan man" thing.

Mishitgan is so assblasted, following the lead of their pussy leader Harbaugh

>tfw I can't hold all these bowl teams

@OSUPOLICE

>Buckeye Alert: Active Shooter on campus. Run Hide Fight. Watts Hall. 19th and College.

Holy shit. Stay safe Buckeye bros.

I thought it was a joke. It's not.

Harbaugh threw a clipboard
Fans throwin lead

>Mfw it's harbaughlin

Hope everyone at Ohio State campus is safe. Stay away from 19th avenue and Watts Hall

Just got the update from Fox News...WTF

Guys, police just released the identity of the shooter at Ohio State

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

stay safe, cuckeyes

is Harbaugh going to be the Sam Hyde of Sup Forums

yes

>Ohio State literally blown the fuck out

What a fun game that was, with Central losing because they decided to fuck it and go for the win. Great slate of bowl games that year, followed by one of the worst bowl seasons ever unfortunately.