Ask a guy who din NOTHING but play Morrowind for the past 5 days anything

Ask a guy who din NOTHING but play Morrowind for the past 5 days anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/morrowind
thepiratebay.org/torrent/3843282/Morrowind_Game_of_the_Year_Edition
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43931/?
en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Area_Effect_Arrows
gamebaby.
youtu.be/G_yvgtLlo3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you grow up with the game?

Why are you such a loser?

Ahh, yes we've been expecting you. You need to be recorded before you can be officially released. There are a few ways we can do this and the choice is yours.

His voice is ringing in my head.

Because my body my choice.

I don't understand what you're saying.

Are you dense? I'm asking if this was a childhood game or if you picked it up recently.

>grow up in the game
Honestly I thought you were trying to imply I haven't grown up.
No the answer is no not really, I think I was 18 when I first played it.

Nigga, you misquoted me. Grow up WITH the game. As in, how long ago did you first play it? I don't care how old you were, I was just wondering if you only liked bc nostalgia.

You're right, I misread what you said.
Well even though I wasn't that young when I first played it's still quite nostalgic for me.
I mean how can it not be? Easily the best installment in the ES series.

did you realise "last night's storm" was a euphemism for jiubs cock?

Implying anything could knock you out cold to the point that you wouldn't wake to Dunmer dick.

PC or Xbox?

With or without mods?

If so what mods?

PC, I have an xbox but no tv at the moment and I never had Morrowind for the xbox.
No mods, though I really wanted to install the fletcher mod today, but bethesda took down the download.
Do you know where I can safely download the mods? Official ones only.

There are no official mods, just official expansions that can be bought or illegally downloaded.

Don't know where you could get those, my copy is the complete one.

fan mods i'd suggest nexusmods.com/morrowind

why are you the way that you are?

I'm a nigger.

I read up on what they called official plugins, I thought that just meant mods.
There were two in particular that I really wanted to install.

Did you play as a redguard?

this game sucks so bad lol
>shit combat
>shit animations
>shit graphics
>spend half the game reading "dialogue"
literally couldnt play it for longer than half an hour, got bored and turned it off

Tell us about the actual gameplay, what was your playthrough like OP?

At least he didn't kill anyone, as sad as it might sound. Probably bullied, no real friends to hang out with or girlfriend to cuddle with.

No, why?
If you tell a nigger he can be anything he wants he will never choose to be a nigger.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/3843282/Morrowind_Game_of_the_Year_Edition

Here's the complete edition containing all expansions.

Your life must be so fun.

I've been meaning to reinstall Morrowind and see what I can do with overhaul mods and stuff.
but oh that laziness.

You probably forgot to take your adderall

>As in, how long ago did you first play it?
As in, how you should have phrased the question to begin with so you could effectively communicate through a medium that conveys nothing?

check'd

I'm not done, I spend a lot of time grinding and doing odd quests or taking my time doing faction quests. Also I have made 4 characters so far and none of them have completed any faction questlines all the way through.
The characters are these in order of creation.
Breton mage called Rurik (mage's guild)
Orc fighter called Chumpy (house Redoran)
Argonian called Swift-is-He (Morag Tong and my most played)
And a Nord monk called Nordic Bastard (the barefoot roaming terror with an alcohol addiction)
I would love to answer questions on them.

If you play like a mong.

90s born queer detected

why no dunmer master race?

I believe this is just Bloodmoon and Tribunal, not the other plugins.

Did you follow fargoth in Seyda Neen?

You know, I think in all my ES games and throughout the years I may have never played as a Dunmer. I think the reason is that I first played Morrowind before I tried the other ones and Dunmer just seemed to be the vanilla option.

Not even the same guy but that was a perfectly phrased question.

Yes I did, I have this kind of ritual where I just routinely do the Seyda Neen quests when I make a new character, it starts them off pretty well.

Tell me more about your argonian,
I'm in the middle of a lightly modded skyrim playthrough about a racist argonian supremacist who goes from town to town recruiting every argonian he finds into his lizard supremacist uprising.

fair enough

you n'wah

He is a virtuous guy, despite being an assassin, if he can avoid bloodshed he will.
I did the quests for Ahnassi in Pelagiad and I have decided that once I finish the Morag Tong quests I will mark the house and use it as my base. I have recently taken to hunting mudcrabs with a chitin spear all up and down the bitter coast which is quite fun, but lately there have been many cliff racers.
Recently got my speed to 100 so I wiz around.
I often travel between settlements just doing odd stuff really, and I'm always buying and selling things.

What other plugins do you mean? I'm not all that familiar with Morrowind.

Well my Argonian mainly uses bows and throwables so I like to have a steady supply of them in large quantities, so I read about a plugin called the fletcher plugin, which adds a merchant in vivec who specifically sells arrows and enchanted arrows etc

Been playing a fair bit this fortnight too. My most recent character is a Whispering Fang Khajiit monk named Sjash-jo. I've previously 'used him' before in a (heavily modded) Skyrim playthrough. It's been undoutedly my favourite Morrowind playthrough so far

Oh god, nice. I love the image a speedy feral lizard man just zipping through he wilderness. Good one.

I was going to make the monk a Khajiit too, but I really wanted to make a funny Nord so I went half way, truth is he has the highest stats off the bat, but I used to think hand-to-hand was better, now it takes him ages to kill a mudcrab.

He's also my first (legit) argonian.
Made them before but often don't play them.

>At least he didn't kill anyone

Like you even could

Wtf are you on about?

Looked it up, everybody keeps directing each other to the official bethesda site but I don't see them there.

I did find them on the nexus

nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43931/?

apparently been patched to fix things, seems a trustworthy enough site.

>shit combat

Says the retard you didn't read agility

Fuck off, you're not apart of the game's demographic - smart

Thanks, I may try it.
I've never installed a mod before and I'm terrified I will fuck up the games ability to function.

Hold up I'm loading Morrowind for screenshots, I was playing for about a week straight two weeks ago and all my mods are still installed

It's on the site, it's named area effect arrows, litterally the first thing that popped up when searching morrowind fletcher addon

en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Area_Effect_Arrows

Yeah that's the one.
The official site doesn't have it anymore.

last save has me in Vivec

Do you enjoy playing actual dog shit?

Jesus christ, I have to mention my laptop is a piece of shit and actually has to run the game with low vision distance, this looks amazing with the texture pack.

By all means, tell us what passes for "Good combat" in your eyes you fucking pleb? Marrowind and up all had... in my opinion, terrible combat. It wasn't fun, it didn't feel rewarding and it didn't come even remotely close to making me feel like I did anything noteworthy. If you faggots enjoy interactive dialog, terrible graphics and shit stories I'll direct you here. gamebaby. com/

How many mods do you have on?
Also as a mod virgin, how hard is it to install mods?

There's better mods like Morroblivion, but this has Morrowind mechanics, I thinks its MGSE 3 or something, but it's nice, first mod that runs in x64 and plays in 1920x1080 that I know of

Ok we get it, you're 12 and can't focus on anything that isn't flashy or oversimplified, just take your pettiness elsweyr.

A lot

>Easily the best installment in the ES series
thats an understatment

dat bait mate

I'm drooling.
Honestly it's pretty funny but if I finally manage to get a fast computer I will probably mod old games and not actually buy new ones.
I've genuinely lost interest in the stuff that's coming out today.

I already told you to fuck off, you're an idiot

pic 2, not that hard to install, gotta find the right one though, I had an installer that did this all for me, so it just took time

I'll take some screenshots in the sun for ya, hold up

It crashed on me half an hour in.
Walls of not very good text, terrible interface. I gave up and went back to Oblivion.

why didn't you play the best elder scrolls game: oblivion?

>Easily the best installment in the ES series
you're stupid

Oblivion, literally the shameful retard Bethesda keeps locked in the basement.
You want bad combat? Oblivion dude, you fucking slash at the higher level enemies like 40 times before they will die, you literally spend the entire fucking game doing no damage.
I liked Oblivion in some ways, the movements were smooth and the world was nice to explore, but the combat was so terribly boring. I honestly don't want to spend 5 minutes hacking at an ogre because either melee is tragically flawed or the weapons are all weak, and I don't want my bloody armor skill to make me so bloody tough that I can waltz through enemies.

I love how you assume no one who plays morrowind doesn't or hasn't played Oblivion

The existence of Morroblivion makes your argument further null if at all possible

Traveled back to the start just to snap this real quick

>got to go to the top of 3 different cantons in vivec city
>10 hours later

Easily.

Hello stranger,
i want you to complete the following task for me.
Smear yourself with feces, to hide from the inquisition, then bunny hop for increased stamina around your machine, until you trip over the might extension cord root.
Howl to the pain-moon, if you are done!

at least you can fucking hit enemies and block. it's the first game where bethesda thought "hey, what if combat was tolerable?" also if your weapons and magic are weak maybe do some fucking crafting you moron? maybe use some fucking poison dipshit?

>you assume no one who plays morrowind doesn't or hasn't played Oblivion
nobody has ever assumed that in human history

>Morroblivion
does it include fast travel? that might make this game just playable

Regardless, it's moot; you're either subjective or haven't experienced the game as I have with my mods, so I don't give a fuck what you say - I bet you couldn't even run the game at 1920x1080 and god forbid I look in a journal and use clues, holy shit I need to use my brain? this is more than mindless michael bay explosion entertainment? get fucked faggot

Stop combat to poison the weapon after every hit?
You just also reminded me that the poisons were kinda lame too. The weapons themselves should be able to do damage, and daggers served NO purpose in Oblivion. Literally the first (and only?) time Bethesda screwed up the combat. I'm not against hard enemies but there is something particularly bad about the way that when you hack at enemies in Oblivion you get no feedback from the hit, with the exception of the skills you learn to paralyze and disarm your opponents which I did like, but it just wasn't enough to make it worth it. I had an orc once who was a complete beast, but the combat just became so not worth doing that I gave up.
Also what crafting? All you can do is make spells.

Fast travel is a cancer that they should remove from the game.

If you bothered to use google you'd know it has Oblivion mechanics but set in Morrowind with it's quests you fucking blockhead

Does it have ragdoll?

get fucked nigger it uses the oblivion engine

I was disappointed when they removed the individual calf muscle controls, and the need to control inhaling and exhaling yourself. The released version is entirely for noobs! I hope the VR version puts all of that back in, with making you actually walk in real life to get anywhere.

No habla ingles.
It was an honest question.

i like the journal actually but good job slaying that strawman. and you're calling oblivion michael bay cancer? kill yourself
have you even tried using an enchanted daedric warhammer at 125% durability?
walking between locations is fun. the first time.
i'm not writing a fucking research paper i'm blathering to other anonymous losers.

Nice try bro, but it's not even close.
In oblivion you could get horses, and that is more than enough, maybe with carriages like Skyrim it would have been perfect. There is nothing good about being lazy and not bothering to travel on your own. Honestly you must play for the gameplay and not for the experience.

No I was equating his frustration to "text" with wanting mindless entertainment you dolt

Learn to read nigger

And that's my other post at the bottom, so don't get mad if you're just blabbering when someone calls you out on not knowing what you're talking about you stupid fucking double nigger

youtu.be/G_yvgtLlo3w

>have you even tried using an enchanted daedric warhammer at 125% durability?
Yes, I was playing an orc fighter fuckhead, I don't want my melee characters to NEED poison OR magicka.

how are you so based?

>walking between locations is fun. the first time.
Then pay for the ride.

Underrated post.