/balk/

28% for the communists edition

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ocnal.com/2016/10/british-map-of-ethnic-albania-before.html
ocnal.com/2016/06/greek-historian-greece-was-albanian.html
ocnal.com/2017/03/junior-journal-minneapolis-no-one-knew.html
ocnal.com/2016/10/if-greece-wants-war-with-albania-will.html
youtube.com/watch?v=909l6Qp5YHE&lc=z120czjruzfssve1f222gr3rdyivzh12x.1490555433498528
ocnal.com/2015/10/albanians-who-fought-against-ottomans.html
ocnal.com/2016/06/albanian-1500-years-older-than-german.html?m=1
ocnal.com/2017/03/gjergj-fishta-we-will-melt-our-crosses.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Nb9Xspcoraw
ocnal.com/2017/03/albanian-tribes-in-montenegro-rare-map.html
ocnal.com/2017/01/die-welt-greeks-are-not-real-they-have.html
ocnal.com/2016/03/was-napoleon-bonaparte-of-albanian.html
ocnal.com/2016/02/swiss-historian-albanians-world-leaders.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/donald-trump-anti-eu-rhetoric-war-balkans-european-commission-jean-claude-juncker-a7649456.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is another one I caught

Bulgars get so serious sometimes. no banter allowed!

What is "skata"?

shit

>Albanians have been in Greece since roman times

> Fall of communism = Roman times

AHAHah these apes are so funny

WE

this is why i like bulgarians

when albania gets its heyday so too will bulgaria

top kek, nice bants you got there

>Greek jails since Roman times

wow, kellyfag has some decent bantz at times. I really thought he was just into calling people low-IQ shitskin subhumans

Albanians always say the same

"Albanians have been in X place since antiquity"

"Albanians are autochtoqotqwtoei to here"

WUZ

Yeah, and we all know the former Yugoslavians are the real ancient peoples there.

"Map of ethnic Albania before Greece was invented"

ocnal.com/2016/10/british-map-of-ethnic-albania-before.html

kelly, dude, I have to admit I hate you a bit less now. which is still a lot

why would anyone hate me, I'm quite lovable, apart from my ex-gfs probably.

how greeks will ever recover?

>fyrom
>speaking of wewuzing

Albos:
>Greece has been ruled by Albanians
also Albos:
>Greece is a failed state

"Greek historian: Greece was Albanian, even today a half of Greeks are Albanians"

ocnal.com/2016/06/greek-historian-greece-was-albanian.html

kek this is Shqiptar media. The subhumans even dispute Greeks

I was told first hand by greeks who live in Sofia now that in northern Greece there are more albanians than greeks.

more headlines

"No one knew a single Greek word just 19 km away from Athens, all spoke Albanian"

ocnal.com/2017/03/junior-journal-minneapolis-no-one-knew.html

actually fuck albanians and fagspozed

hey don't ask me, ask all those Albanians that still live here.

>styrofyr*mia

WE

W U Z

>be Albanian

>say anything about any topic
heueheuheuehe

m8 how do you have face to speak
your history is completely borrowed and you still wewuz over it

It's the serve

lol I love how something completely random always reignites some /balk/ infighting

it's great too, can't be nice all the time

Vardar for border when?

In northern Greece it wouldn't surprise me. And a reminder that athens was a small Albanian village in the 1800s

""If Greece Wants War with Albania, will have to face 16 million Albanians"

ocnal.com/2016/10/if-greece-wants-war-with-albania-will.html

greece is a failed state because if you count out eastern euro immigrants modern greeks are literally turks tbhh

youtube.com/watch?v=909l6Qp5YHE&lc=z120czjruzfssve1f222gr3rdyivzh12x.1490555433498528

oh oh he responded, shit's going down

is that a satire site or they're fo real?

its actually true that athens was an arvanite hub

and northern greece was very albanian

its a non-issue these days. epirus was always extremely mixed. you had greek majority regions in modern albania and albanian majority regions in modern greece. in tepelena's epirus, even with the introduction of nationalism, both nationalities and religions lived together in total peace

16 million stronk ilir-pelazg fightin with blessing of usej

"Greeks" who fought Ottomans in Lepanto in 1571 were ethnic Albanians"

ocnal.com/2015/10/albanians-who-fought-against-ottomans.html

you should be thankful that albanians scarified themselves to liberate your lazy asses

shit's going down

>Albania has been on constant upwards trends ever since its conception.
>Greece is a failed state despite massive international support

Hmmm really makes me think

>Almost all of the science army of European linguistics are dealt directly to studies of Albanian language

ocnal.com/2016/06/albanian-1500-years-older-than-german.html?m=1

How true is this

it's one of those clickbait sites like the advs you see in Sup Forums

"Gjergj Fishta: We will melt our crosses to make bullets, to defend our Muslim brothers"

ocnal.com/2017/03/gjergj-fishta-we-will-melt-our-crosses.html

It's not satire it's very real. They have their Fyromian-tier version of history but magnified ten fold. Albanians WE WUZ more than anyone.

*sacrificed

this shit is getting funnier and funnier lel

Athens itself was a Greek village. it even spoke its own dialect, old athenean. it was the area around it that was settled by arvanites

northern greece wasn't albanian at all outside a few villages in the northwest and the chams in coastal epirus

it's like calling south albania "very greek" based on the greeks living in the southeast, himara and narta

I really hope they do something stupid... I really do

youtube.com/watch?v=Nb9Xspcoraw

>but magnified ten fold
it's the opposite
those pages are clickbaits while even your name is stolen

i'm exaggerating, but based on the 50 different maps ive seen there are numerous enclaves and dashed lines on the entirety of epirus

For instance, Albanians will believe Donald Trump or Robert De Niro are shiptars.

You have to account for their 80 iq to understand how it compounds with the WE WUZZING.

you people are fucked in the head, there's basically two types of Albanians, the ones that are in touch with reality and are just utterly ashamed of who they are and the second one that is in total detachment with reality and just brag about being Albanian, and how awesome it is with nothing to back it up.

do you enjoy cock in your ass?

it's like the infinite cycle of wewuzery

you must be seriously mentally handicapped to believe in that shit

desu we have our equivalent to them - jovan deretic, but almost nobody gets him seriously unlike it's the case with albos and their ""historians""

ok, we had Ikibey the roach to shit inside the thread last year and now we have the Albanian miniroaches doing the same

when will this ever end?

>greece is a failed state

Why half Albanian moved in here then ? It's funny because they are also eager to get greek citizenship and become Greeks themselves. The vast majority of Albanians here are also very ashamed of their origin and I dont blame them

"Albanian tribes of Montenegro, rare map"

ocnal.com/2017/03/albanian-tribes-in-montenegro-rare-map.html

WE

>let me tell you what albanians think

find me the statues of de niro in tirana, please, alexander

Well I mean, what do you reply to some 40 yo Albanian that talks like that?

"FUCK YOUR MOTHER BITCH FAGET"
it's just comical at this point, just repeat the stereotypes about you over and over again

some maps are complete bull. i know where albos and greeks lived in epirus

in any case, the south was mostly greek and the north was mostly albanian which is why focusing on territorial issues in the case of epirus, on way or the other, in 2017 no less is stupid

"DIE WELT: Greeks are not real, they have Albanian and Slavic roots"

ocnal.com/2017/01/die-welt-greeks-are-not-real-they-have.html

>Well I mean, what do you reply to some 40 yo Albanian that talks like that?

you dont

do you enjoy cock in your ass?

nice

What Happened in Bulgaria guys?

>mfw I open a random video on youtube and see kelly has commented on it

"Was Napoleon Bonaparte of Albanian descent?"

ocnal.com/2016/03/was-napoleon-bonaparte-of-albanian.html

>4 - The French scholar from Corsica, Robert D'Angely in his book "Enigma" tells that Bonaparte is Albanian, like Alexander the Great and the other Alexander. This Corsican researcher, an expert on Albanian and Albanians, said in full mouth that Napoleon is Albanian.

which one?

"Swiss Historian: Albanians World Leaders since the Middle Ages, Europe Deliberately left them Aside"

ocnal.com/2016/02/swiss-historian-albanians-world-leaders.html

I forget which one now. I had even saved a pic :(

>>said in full mouth
of what, sperm?

We remind that many historians clam that after constitution of the first democratic Greek Parliament, after the independence from Ottomans, for just one vote, the official language of Greece would be today the Albanian.

Greeks, how will you ever recover?

Gotta love wewuzery and nationalism
There's an infinite stock of useful idiots ready to take the bait.
Oh well, won't be the first time in history.
baka

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/donald-trump-anti-eu-rhetoric-war-balkans-european-commission-jean-claude-juncker-a7649456.html

>10% nazis
>30% commies

It's almost like Greeks voted there too loooooool

We have more than 10% rabid homosexuals in the capital

We have 0.1% islamic terrorist supporters, which makes 13 000 potential terrorists.

Shitifa must be nuked

>We remind that many historians clam that after constitution of the first democratic Greek Parliament, after the independence from Ottomans, for just one vote, the official language of Greece would be today the Albanian.
was this real?

at the end of the day i dont even get offended at greeks talking shit because at least they have an impressive history

too bad styrofoam doesn't have a history at all, and serbs have a history of being persecuted vermin and/or peasants

kek

>What Happened in Bulgaria guys?
They're still counting the votes.

Everything is very touchy now, we're either getting a pro-EU government or Russian prostitutes.

why the fuck would it be real? the Albanian-speaking population of the first kingdom was ~15% and the literate people wrote in Greek

hey, at least you fled to the US.
you did us good

loool rekt

There is a similar myth about the proposition of America adopting Greek losing by the jewish vote :^)
Germans used to have the same story about the German language.

>Russhitia

why are you cocksucking so hard

LOL

If Sofia's votes were the country's votes we would have had 55% pro-EU majority coalition.

Instead we're getting a Russian government and several years of billions going to Putin and Bulgaria remaining a huge shithole.

>b-but why are we second gear in Europe
>b-but w-w-why are our salaries so low
>but-but-but-but my pension is 100 Euros

i hope you'll will soon align with your slavic brothers!

I don't recall the Jewish part. I must have heard the less conspiratorial version

one really wonders why some people can't look through obvious bullshit like that though

chans are an outlet for reality

refer to

>all the liberal and old fag communist complaining on my facebook where my friends average salary surely is 3000lv, all got sooo much to complain

>too bad styrofoam doesn't have a history at all

Are you retarded? We have Ohrid, the capital of slavic literacy and it's loaded with medieval forts and scriptures from the Bulgarian empire.

We have a claim on this entire land and real recorded history. Albanians don't have a single trace of "Illyrian" shit from the middle ages, you show up in the 11th century in some mountain after you immigrated there from some other shithole.

Keep telling yourself we don't have history shitskin

nice damage control

>WE WUZ ALEXANDER
>NO HOL UP WE WUZ BULGARIAN
>WWWWAIT ACTUALLY WE WUZ SERB

why are you squirming so much, you worm

your entire ethnos is a fabrication, i mean come on, you have fucking ALEXANDER THE GREAT statues in your capital

Turning the heat up.

*laughs in thraco-illyrian*

TRUMP HELJP US

>i hope you'll will soon align with your slavic brothers!
But we are aligned with our Slavic brothers in the European union.

is this really what you do with your life? did an albanian cuck you or something, or bully you in your younger years?

this is quite sad m8