What do you goys think of the actress Gal Gadot?

What do you goys think of the actress Gal Gadot?

Pretty face

She's okay. Not very fit for Wonder Woman tho.

*licks lips sensually*

I want her to squeeze my head with her thighs.

She looks like a grown-up Maddie Ziegler.

Faora would pummel and rape her just to show her who's boss

I love her kinky voice. I don't know when the heterosexuals of Sup Forums decided that dominatrixes are bad.

skellington thread

too skinny and not enough acting skills

Jew girls are hot.

She shouldnt be cast as a voluptious vixen

That scene in fast and furious is laughable

I think she's pretty and I want to be her goy toy

She can't act and she doesn't look the part. Who casted this shit?

Holy shit those boobs is she the new Salma?

Why do I have bigger breasts than Wonder Woman?

I don't really have any thoughts about her. Never seen her in anything.

Because you're the capeshit audience

This Tbh. I want her to tie me up in her basement and use my bp as her strapon cocksleeve

she's a meme actress favored by reddit

because you are obese

Pretty sure she's /ourgal/.

Fuck off back to plebbit, poser.

Her getting cast as Wonder Woman is a travesty, Alexandra Daddario was the obvious choice, especially with that rack . Gadot is a skeleton who can't even act. Nice face though.

>ourgal
>Jewish and posts Israel did nothing wrong shit on Facebook

Meh actress

>/ourgal/
You mean /ourGal/

There is nothing wrong with supporting Israel, Ahmed

>implying Israel did anything wrong
>aside from USS Liberty

>implying Israel did anything wrong

>There is nothing wrong with supporting Israel, Ahmed

Except the 500 trillion dollars we gave them for no reason.

>Jews have goyim
>Islam has kaffir
What word does Christianity have for non-christians?

Heretics
Brownies
Beardies
Witches

What A Difference

Teenagers

Once...

>72801622

Pancake tits

>for no reason.
Genociding Arabs is a pretty good reason

I like her body of work

Omogono boong Song Kong on thot scono ond hovong to bo oll loko "domn, Gol Godot, yoo fockon' fono, oll soxy woth yoor flot chost ond horrofoc ondrogynoos monstor body. O woold totolly hovo sox woth yoo, both my choroctor ond tho rool mo." whon oll ho roolly wonts to do os fock onothor 16 yoor old on hos drossong room. Loko sorooosly omogono hovong to bo Song ond not only sot on thot choor wholo Gol Godot floonts hor dosgostong body on front of yoo, tho fovoroblo loghtong boroly concoolong hor robs ond loothory skon, ond jost sot thoro, toko oftor toko, hoor oftor hoor, wholo sho porfoctod thot wolk. Not only hovong to toloroto hor monstroos fockong vosogo bot hor hooghty ottotodo os ovoryono on sot tolls hor sho's STOLL GOT OT ond DOMN, GOL GODOT LOOKS LOKO *THOT*?? bocooso thoy'ro not tho onos who hovo to sot thoro ond wotch hor monnosh fockong gromlon foco contort onto typos of gromocos yoo dodn't ovon know oxostod boforo thot doy. Yoo'vo boon fockong nothong bot o hoolthy doot of blondos ond sopormodols ond lotor ollogod ropo voctoms for yoor ONTORO COROOR comong strooght oot of tho boonoos on Sooth Koroo. Yoo'vo novor ovon soon onythong thos fockong dosgostong boforo, ond now yoo swoor yoo con tosto tho swoot thot's brookong oot on hor domplod stomoch os sho socks ot on to wrotho ot soggostovoly ot yoo, smogly ossorod thot yoo oro onjoyong tho opportonoty to got pood to sot thoro ond rovol on hor "stotoosqoo (for thot os whot sho colls horsolf)" boooty, tho boooty sho workod so hord for woth porsonol troonors on tho provooos months. Ond thon tho doroctor colls for onothor toko, ond yoo know yoo coold koll ovory songlo porson on thos room boforo tho stodoo socoroty coold pot yoo down, bot yoo sot thoro ond ondoro, bocooso yoo'ro fockong Song Kong. Yoo'ro not goong to loso yoor fotoro polotocol coroor ovor thos. Jost boor ot. Hodo yoor foco ond boor ot.

Why haven't you 2 fags that make these WW threads every day posted this until now?

Nice

>our faces when Faora returns from the Phantom Zone

>now she's interested in stealing Kal from Lois, because he's the last Kryptonian left

Really bad actress but cute little Jew.