Job interview tomorrow, tips to prepare etc?

Job interview tomorrow, tips to prepare etc?

Pic unrelated

Ask any questions that you have, if you appear to be naturally questioning it makes you seem smarter.

Bump that bass music on your way over. Makes you feel like a badass.

>not having a job in 2017

Are you 13 or black?

what kind of position are you filling?

I turned 16 yesterday, im applying for an apprenticeship

be alpha not beta

Store assistant

Wear a MAGA cap.

Don't pull out your dick

never worked in shit jobs like this, I got no advice for you son.

Have a few adult beverages before you go, just to take the edge off

Make sure you pull your dick out

Shower, shave, wear a casual dress button up. Make eye contact. For fucks sake be normal

Im only really doing it for the money

just look clean and act normal and you will be fine. Everyone at my job that turns up for an interview and gets denied has either been really fucking socially awkward or straight up dirty.

Thanks for the advice everyone

Ask things about the company, like "Can you describe your company culture?"

Interviewers love a chance to talk up their own company and you'll stand out by showing interest.

research said company ask questions about company. seem intrrsted in company.

>be me
>hiring manager for small software firm
>interviewing junior level candidates
>one guy has weak resume, but very impressive on the phone
>bring him in for his shot

>shows up wearing jeans, t-shirt, running shoes
>overweight belly showing between his t-shirt and belt
>have him do a couple of simple loop algorithms on whiteboard
>he bends down, showing his butt crack
>couldn't complete a pseudo-code loop
>...maybe he should be a used car salesman

Don't do any of that shit.

shows yourself confidence, look straight in the eyes, avoid blinking to much or looking away. Dress red, strong handshake, try to get calm, speak clear, direct and firmly, show then you are the one, even if going to mc donalds...
They are going to interview a lot of people, you should be the diferente one, Like:
"user, why my company?: because i want to grow with then, i want to change it for better, if it was just for the job i would do another thing"
"where do you see yourself in fiver years?: somewhere near the presidence"
stuff like this
not native speaker so, not so good english

had a few interviews for apprenticeships recently, weighing up which one i actually want but my best line is, ''do you have examples for employees that successfully completed my course, and where are they now''

Turning it on the interviewer and asking what it is that drew them personally to the company actually gives you quite a good insight into what youre getting into

Thanks again everyone, im not socially awkward luckily and im good at speaking professionally so good luck to me

Turn it off during the interview though. Makes you seem like a jackass.

When they ask what are your Weaknesses say Absolutely none. You'll get it for sure.

bait

When i applied i emailed a copy of my CV, should i bring an extra copy to the interview or not?

Smell good, do your hair nice, clean clothes and talk about how much you love the company or whatever it is you're going for. Smile a lot and always nod your head to imply you're listening. I interview a lot of people and these usually grab my attention

100% percent, offer it up too even if you know they have a copy, shows you're prepared