Eternal Arsenal Thread

Milk Cup Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-three-horse-title-race-12239477
youtube.com/watch?v=bPfqo9Ud3Mg
streamable.com/2z6y
youtu.be/pnPaOi6F4wc
youtube.com/watch?v=NIhiF7hAgZA
youtube.com/watch?v=gJ8tkGnmmtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what happened to the other thread ?

Died. There hadn't been a post for 5+ hours

J E F F W H E N
E
F
F

W
H
E
N

4th for debuchy's hammy

;_;

Howe when lads

never

eyl

>'eternal'

Is Xhaka next GOAT?

Hopefully he'll start against Southampton, or at the very least be on the bench.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

still better than jenko

>first appearance in A FUCKIN YEAR
>able to go for 15 minutes before getting INJURED AGAIN
>better than anyone
Even I could play longer yesterday and I DID suffer a career ending injury, neger.
Injurchyt can fuck right off.

Debuchy without a hamstring is still better than jenko

Remember Capitan Tsubasa cartoon? There was that guy, playing for Tokyo FC AFAIR, who was better than everyone, but rarely played because he was permacroocked. So, when Tsubasa and Kojiro were playing for the best clubs in the world all he could do was watch them in TV.
Still better innit.

Nobody except for French and gringos watches that shit la-

Also, I don't know why you're laughing, we're now stuck with Jenkinson or Gabriel at RB.

Unless we throw Niles in, but Wenger won't do that because the risk of him fucking up and ruining his potential is too present.

liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-three-horse-title-race-12239477

>Asked to name the teams to beat this season, Hazard said: “Man City and Liverpool"

Even 3 points off the top nobody takes you serial losers seriously.

I believe mine had [spoiler]Italian dub under a plain ass voiceover[/spoiler].
Anyway, I am laughing because this just sums up the state Arsenal FC is in. Load of permacroocks at the club stealin a livin. This nigga couldn't even handle 15 fucking minutes kicking ball. And we had a cute snippet from the stands: Wheelchair (thank Gods he was offloaded to someplace else!) and Whatshisname darkie I honestly don't remember when was the last time he showed up on the pitch.
Seriously, can't decide what's funnier, them fading into oblivion or the completely useless medical staff that CAN"T DO SHIT RIGHT.

Yeah we know we're never going to win the league, have an anime picture.

>Lolerpool
>winning the league
the no games in Europe luck boosted 'gegenpressing' meme will run out in january, 100% guaranteed.

youtube.com/watch?v=bPfqo9Ud3Mg

literally a basel tier midfield tb h

You know you're going nowhere in life when you actually have to make compilations of Xhaka and Elmeme against Bournemouth.

i missed the game lads

was it good

no

how was debushee

very good for 15 mins

he was looking great desu

wenger out. please.

this

>Arsenal F.C. has broken this man. They have broken him dead.

Speaking to the Arsenal programme, the 24 year old revealed that Alexis is always question about when they might organise some sweet, sweet loving.

“His labradors are both male, and mine is a female,” he said. “So he’s always asking when they’re going to breed because he wants more dogs.

“I tell him that mine is too young and to give her another year!”

>thinking Alexis care about age

Misugi's heart is alright now, he's there because of Medical School, he'll fuck off to yurop when he graduates/after the olympics

>he doesn't read the best footy manga after Giant Killing

Misugi isn't better than Tsubasa

>mfw its a career ending injury

>watching Planet Earth 2
>white horse v black horse
>black horse win

Sup Forums must be mad as fuck rn

omg an injury joke lmao

it was a more of a three-pronged deal: 1) welbeck dont get hurt 2) welbeck wouild be good enough to be a "huge part" of the team and 3) arsenal wins the PL.

the image is versatile so i'll think up better sometime

Jardim in when?
Bernardo Silva in when?
Fabinho in when?

How is Giroud's injury?

He kept playing after getting it, so I can't imagine it's too bad. I'll go for a couple of weeks at worst.

>tfw win da EPL but wilsh, Woj, Asano and Joel won't get a medal

>you now realise that Asano is on a two-year loan and we'll literally never see him

>no Japanese aguero for 2 seasons

>wenger for 100 seasons

me

mes

fuck Wenger

It'll probably take him two seasons to get a work permit, if I'm remembering rightly you have to of started a certain amount of game for your country to play in the Premier League if you come from outside Europe.

And anyway he needs to play some games in a more physical league to get him ready for English matches, as from his highlight reel it didn't seem like they tackle as hard in the J-League as they do over here.

Let him toughen up in the Bundesliga a bit and then we'll get an even better version of him.

I feel like Wengers long term plan may have been to get Asano accustomed to Europe and settled and in that time have a Vardy/Perez type striker who are similar to Asano but by the time hes ready that older striker will be content with playing a smaller roll or moving to another club.

Atom > Humber

Lose weight, seek sunlight

Humber is goat

>Asano got a goal and an assist today
MUST

streamable.com/2z6y

Santi is one of the worst dress footballers ever

That was a pretty good run in tbqh

Santi is one of the best midfielders at Arsenal ever

>ARSE
>R
>S
>E

Post GOAT Arsenal related songs
youtu.be/pnPaOi6F4wc

Wenger out

Jardim in

What is his goal celebration supposed to be anyway? Grabbing invisible titties? A bit weird, but at least it's not like Gomis and his --- whatever the fuck it is

>youtube.com/watch?v=NIhiF7hAgZA

They call it the jaguar or some shit.

>mfw thinking of when we finally win da EPL again
All those years of hurt and ridicule will finally end lads. It's our year.

Klinnsman in.

is that worth watching
takes forever to download things and i cant play games while im downloading so be honest pls

Anime was OK, but the manga looks like ass.

>Misugi apologists
Kojiro fan for lyfe!

The [spoiler]Polish TV[/spoiler] commentators kept talking about how the Bournemouth's manager was ""being heavily linked"" with taking over after Arsene.
Sounds like bullshit to me, because he'll be 60 when the spot becomes available.

it was hilarious, watch a stream of it or something

the entire time watching it you could just imagine the reaction of racists online

it was golden

i mean planet earth 2

not just the horsey bit

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ8tkGnmmtU

>takes two seasons to get a work permit
>asano kills it in germany
>becomes japanese international
>scores like a madman at the 2018 world cup
>still doesn't get a work permit because of brexit

well then

brexit is actually better for someone like asano

rather than letting in literally any who from europe you can restrict those numbers and increase the numbers from abroad

(i don't know if this is true for asano but its definitely true for Australians. based farage.)

I don't know, I wouldn't say increase, his chances of getting a permit doesn't grow. Everybody else's just diminishes, I think.

they have quotas, so its the same thing

so
WDDDL
?

Who has?

What I'm trying to say is that getting a work permit for Asano is just as difficult under Brexit as before.

so this is false

DDDDD

im saying it will be easier if he turns out to be good

Well, yeah, but that's not Brexit-related.

>losing to Everton

>Olivier Giroud misses out with a slight groin problem, while Mathieu Debuchy has been sidelined by a hamstring injury

>Lucas is back in the squad

koeman will out-tactic wenger
again

you misunderstand

i'm saying it will be easier for him if he turns out to be good under brexit than non-brexit

willock is easily our best youth player.

why the hell is iwobi getting chances over him?

because iwobi is a senior player now

Fucking hell. This Chapecoense plane crash makes me feel really shitty.

Imagine if Arsenal were to crash. It sounds gay as fuck but due to the internet and social media I feel very connected to the players.

I don't think i'd lose sleep over it if it happened to a rival club

Nah man, it's cool. You're alright.

Fucking wish it would happen desu. As long as my boy Coq isn't on board.

>Imagine if Arsenal were to crash

i wasn't here for 2007 or 2008 or whatever but from what i hear that's about as close as it'll get. call it a hunch that god likes arsenal in His own "wonderfully twisted sense of humor" way.

it would only be funny if it was liverpool

>wishing death upon James Milner

No

>liking James Milner
why are AKBs always such weirdos?

there has to be at least an 1-5% "cult membership" aspect to AKBism.... even tho i confess that's just a mean way of saying that people tend to wanna rubberstamp some dumb shit in order for the validation of fitting in with a group...

...tho honestly idk how the fuck milner fits into all of this other than [pic related]

Don't know how I would even react if that happened to Arsenal. Would probably fall into full depression mode

>not having the elation from wenger's death outweigh the sadness from your favourite player's death

>the only way to remove Wonga is to take the team down with no survivors