Hey Sup Forums, I have a very serious problem. I'm fucking crying because of how stupid I am

Hey Sup Forums, I have a very serious problem. I'm fucking crying because of how stupid I am.
Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured "cool, I'll just play Pokemon while I wait".
So I'm playing Pokemon, and having a pretty damn good time. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she's crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and just as she was getting into it, I get into a random encounter in my game.
A shiny pidgey. Holy shit. (For those of you who don't know/care, shiny pokemon have less than a 1/1000 chance of appearing). I stare into my screen in amazement, yelling "holy shit, YES", interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell "You don't even fucking care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR FUCKING GAME!" I'm still looking at my screen, still focusing on catching my shiny pidgey, when she walks over, and tosses the game against the wall. I run over and pick up my DS hoping that nothing has changed on screen, and quickly noticed that she broke it. My system and my shiny pidgey, gone forever.
I start screaming every obsenity I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn't know she was behind me, and appearantly I backhanded her in the face while I was being a dumbass and swinging my fists around. She yells out "FUCK YOU", and runs out of my house in tears.
What have I done? I've fucked up so badly, and I need to know how to approach her. I don't want a game of Pokemon to be respoinsible for ruining my best relationship ever. Help me Sup Forums.

Bitch didn't respect the shiny pidgey. You're better off without her.

you don't deserve a shiny pidgey or a girlfriend.

Lmfao you're such a beta

Go home..

If she cries over a cat escaping her shit, she is defo not a keeper

That bitch dishonored Game Freak. You should have ditched her a while ago from the sound of it.

Dude text her sorry and if she is still hostile then leave her until she is normal.

If she still holds a grudge then dump her ass

pretty much

hope that shiney pidgey gives gud head

That pasta you're eating is pretty old OP.

Are you autistic?

I tried texting and calling but no reply and it's going to voicemail

Grow up fucktard. Go see her and tell her you fucked up. Tell her you just didn't know how to help her because you knew how much Mister Majestic meant to her. Tell her you were emotionally overwhelmed and couldn't find the words to sooth her pain or the soft voice to calm her down. Then spit in the air and catch it on your tongue. Look her dead in the eye and say "want some?" Swallow, turn around and goose step away.

Bitches go on tantrums all the time. Let her calm down and just apologise

Write a big text explaining youre a dumbfuck, and leave it at that. If you push, you will fuck her over even more.

well you know...cat died,pidgey died...I think you too should be good now

two* lol

Her dad is an ex marine I'm worried she will tell him

Methinks you missed his point. Read it again.

sorry,focusing on my game

Jesus Christ, this is next-level autism.

Here's a piece of advice: remove yourself from the gene pool

So what? He'll see you're a fucking manly man that takes no shit and will probably offer you a beer. Then you'll sit down and he will tell you how much he hated that fucking flea bag of a cat.

Are you autistic? That's a serious question

Don't worry after she takes some dick she'll be back. Be sure to greet her with gifts and cunnilingus. Accept your role

No I'm not

Is this a polite exchange on Sup Forums?
> What
> teh
> fuck?

Are you 12?

Fucking liar.

Stopped reading after "girlfiend"

KYS

Shinies are more rare than both girlfriends and cats.

Send a dick pic to her dad dor the lulz

OP u goof

however rare that pidgey is, you decided it was more important than your relationship
while her cat had just died
you fucked up beyond repair most likely
your best bet is to explain that something incredibly super-rare happened - one in a million occurrence, and something most people spend a lifetime and never see - and it caught you off guard, but having thought about it, you realize it wasn't as important as being there for her.

then show her a fake savegame of pokemon and delete it in front of her, telling her you're done with it forever and you hope she'll take you back.

then never let her see you playing again, no matter what rare file appears... and remember, it's just bits man, it's not real.

>remove yourself from the gene pool
he's doing a pretty good job of that already

Nice switch on some copypasta. I prefer the sister variant but still a lot of replies.

8/10