Collegefag with no food here. My paycheck comes in on friday...

Collegefag with no food here. My paycheck comes in on friday. I havent eaten for a few days and I'm starting to feel fatigued.

Can someone give me like 5 bucks for a shitty pizza or something?

>[email protected]

Why not go to a campus food bank?

A lot of colleges have them and they are free food, no questions asked.

Ask your parents?

>the email name
no

Sell your CS Skins

I was unaware that was a thing. I'll see if mine has one

Nah fuck those druggies

sorry my other email has my name in it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

done. enjoy it op, really felt bad reading this!

>Collegefag with no food here.
>no money
>plays counter strike instead of having a job
>asks for money on the internet
>....

By the time I got the money from steam $ to USD I'll have already been paid. Plus only like 20 bucks inventory

this is what you get for spending all your money on drugs and achol. and evaulate your life if you in college and cant buget money.

>And achol
>Sorry ma'am, the driver was and achol

You'll just blow it on shitty Steam games.

I have a job..? I guess reading is pretty hard

I'm clean as could be fam, my parents are both druggies. A new semester starts in a few weeks and I'm still figuring out how to pay my tuition.

Naw pinky promise

kek

He said he has a paycheck coming in, implying he has a job.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

I honestly would but my bank account it -$14.91 right now until I get payed on thursday.
Good luck though.

tell us if some retard falls for this shit OP

Appreciate the thought, thanks Sup Forumsro
Okay

I'll bite, user.

The transaction is almost complete.

Thanks user you're a real pal

work, nigger

I work retail bruh

no, I mean a real job

Isn't that what college is for...?

I hope you starve you faggot, give me 5$ instead I'M MORE HUNGRY THEN YOU AND MORE POOR

Pizza needs you

Are you a girl?

Yes.
Pls help.

Sorry i dont have monies
Yes
No

proof faggot

Just sent 100$ babe
;)

AUG is for faggots

tits or gtfo

You are a twitch streamer do your fucking study and eat a saled fat kunt
Source: twitch tv/videos/50090605

>4 years ago

Since this is officially a beg thread.. my roommate lost his disability this month, and my gf lost two job this year for being late. I've had to cover everything, I actually work hard and have a good job but I'm surrounded by really lazy shitty people in my life. Dad bailed on me young, my mom is legally insane was very abusive for some reason thought the lead singer of Incubus stole energy from her an tormented her thoughts for years. I made myself completely and successfully, I just am getting fucked over in every possible way my whole life by the people around me. I'm broke AF after bills food and other bullshit got paid off till next paycheck. And I'm gonna be straight up honest, will a bro buy me a fucking blunt so I can smoke it to myself in front of these fucks and enjoy myself? It would be a great justice and well deserved... 10$ would do it weed is 20$ a G in my area south east America. [email protected]

Saled

Yes i said saled fite me ya bloody wanker come down under

It is, anons just not too bright. He thinks you should work 60 hours a week in a shitty trade while taking on a full course load at school. He has unrealistic expectations out of life in General