ITT: deaths you dont even want to think about

ITT: deaths you dont even want to think about

Did he ever get arrested or go to jail for anything??

he took a trip to nyc with sonic youth and got arrested for drawing christian fish on the statue of liberty stairway
I think that's it

Only acceptable answer. All other musicians posted on this thread will reek of pure pleb taste and will not compare to this glorious wonderful man who produces art for all to enjoy.

1/10

kurt loder is 72

mine

My nigga

>Kurt Loder is actually older than, for example, Pete Townshend
That's actually taken me aback a bit

the day he dies he will become a musical god in the eyes of the world

i just wish he would release his music by himself, because when he dies, people are gonna release everything he has stored and he doesn't deserve that

>musical god in the eyes of the world

he already is t b h

My own.

How hard is suicide really?

That retirement program is a bitch.

He'll be canonized forever. The only positive thought that comes from his death is the image of Sup Forums mourning him.

No one outside of this Laotian shoemaker webforum knows about that fuck

Fuck
FUCK
Also Siouxsie

This t b h. : (

Wrong pic,sorry

>pic related

This isn't ironic. the profound lyrics found on Ascension Millenium backed by the NIN-like heavy-ass instrumental, from 4 Bid in Attraction's funky instrumental that makes my dick hard and my feet moving from Duh's biting lyricism, to Test 1's dissonant saxes combined with soaring pop instrumentals to Baby Blue's eyes rocking feel, and last but not least Corey's rendition of the Lennon classic, Angelic 2 the Core is a true masterpiece

clock's ticking, brian

Better get ready user, it won't be long now

this

I love thinking about Daniel Johnston's death

makes me cri every time

I think the thread was for upcoming deaths, but still hit me in the feels either way. Goodnight MCA

Dude come on, it's fucking neutral milk hotel. It's extremely popular in any online music circle, even normiebook and tumblr.

they were mentionedin a john fucking green book. they normie core nigga

I MISS YOU! BUT IT HASN'T"T HAPPENED YET

nah, he's very old, it's okay if he dies

I thought he was already dead.

he'll be fine

They were name-dropped on an episode of Parks and Recreation you ding-dong.

Tom waits
Ween
Scott Walker
David Byrne