Be completely honest: What is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the Internet?

Be completely honest: What is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the Internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/45698-abdul-and-his-trusty-bayonet
youtube.com/channel/UCcOrqwy_ce3GTgG64Nb27uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ogrish welcome video back in the days.

There were a few very gruesome things in it. Also snuff I suppose.

a picture of your mom

A guy shitting on a strapped down baby

lol

Holy shit, was this taken by a ghost? With a ghost camera?

2spooky

youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

Probably that 10/11 year old kid being slowly beheaded for a few minutes, he was alive during the first minute or more, very disturbing.

Never seen that one, got any links mate?

OP's photo just blows my brain. I can't even wrap my head around it.

no, but it was posted on Sup Forums and Sup Forums recently, kid was prob south american.

Right? It's mind blowing

offended, I saw it at the young age of 10

I've seen that a ton lately
LoOKs like they beat the shit out of him first to

The guy who was tortured to death, had his face ripped off and both hands cut off pretty gruesome.

I've seen a lot of sheit on here (been here since '10) and the thing that got me recently was a pic I seen on here yesterday. It was a webm of a guy that had a crown full of maggots on his head. WTF. videos of maggots on people THAT ARE ALIVE is revolting.

Dude in cuffs/chains laying in front of a shitty tank track,

Only rekt I scrolled off because I knew it would look like a roll of toothpaste.

anyone have that weird-ass set of photos of that guy fucking the taped up German Shepherd?

This, that was the most demented thing I've seen in awhile.

yeah it was so fucked up. trying to find it again to show a curious friend :/

there was also that set of a guy fucking a dead decomposing cat
good times

Like this?

Don't have the German Shepherd one.

yeah saw that. for some reason i don't find that one even half as disturbing as the dog one. maybe because the cat was long gone.

kek

the state of that toilet tho

and with this, we are in a new low

what is?

maggot crown

tossup for either that old degenerate eating the rotten pig shit and piss poutine, or this one video of an older man being slowly bayoneted to death by sandniggers. wasn't the gore that got me, it was the sad hopeless whimpering sounds he made the whole time.

The Banana......

sauce?

Gore doesn't disturb me anymore. But one time i clicked a couple random links someone posted in a thread once and saw a puppy being stepped on to death by high heels and an actual rape in a bathroom (could've been fake but I didn't watch the whole thing)

Watching a couple of disturbed pricks hammering an old man's head to death wasn't an easy task to do. Lord have mercy on his soul....I can still remember all the sound and noises from that blasted video.

that's roughly how i would expect the toilet of a man who fucks dead cats to look

There was a video on facebook of an almost naked asian man smashing dogs in the head with a wooden rod or some shit. He cracked one over the head and it died instantly. I've also seen Daisy's destruction but it wasn't as bad as people say. I honestly felt worse for the dogs in the other vid.

daisy's destruction is not real? its a creepypasta

It's called myiasis - infestation with insect larvae.

Saw one video where some militants had a guy on the ground they were trying to behead, the guy cutting was bitching about the knife being way too dull.

here's the bayonet one. I'll see if i can find the pig shit.

crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/45698-abdul-and-his-trusty-bayonet

could have atleast cleaned the work area

cheers babe

guy getting eaten by maggots

>not real
Nice joke.
Ever hear of deep web?

you sure kid?

only going with what i've heard several times, my dudes

FUCK U NIGGA

see it by urself then u fuckwit

Well i've seen it and it's most certainly real.

The creepy pasta is an exaggeration of the actual video. The actual video starts with a women with bdsm gear on, whipping a toddler who is hanging upside down by its feet.

Does anyone have any clips of "Daisys destruction" that shit is fucked

maaate...

One man one jar. The sound of glass breaking...I can still hear it.

>several people on the internet said x, so x must be true

Just go to a child gore chat on Tor.
Beg for it, people will probably provide you with it.

I'm not good with deep web shit i wouldn't even know where to start when it comes to finding shit like that

ahh i see. it starts with that, but what actually happens next then?

i found it through the surface web lel... fkin ez

This about sums it up

wait did she die ?

I don't know how to get to tor. ive been told you have to go through multiple proxies.

sure.

3 guys 1 hammer

Two edgy russian kids kidnap a middle age man and kill him by repeteadly hitting him with a hammer. They pull out his eye with a pencil while the man is still conscious and use the pencil to poke and stir his brain through his eye socket. All while the third kid takes footage of the gory action.

There was this short video of an emergency broadcast about some kind of entity outside associated with the moon warning everyone to not look at it. As the video went on, the warnings changed to urgings of a weirdly worded english telling people to look at the moon. Just gave me the fucking chills and i wish someone has a link or the vid itself.

how did that dude survive so many stabs right in the face?

nah. she's fine.

nah she good bro

That webm of a guy shitting or pissing on a little kid. Poor kid couldnt have been older than 2 and he was tied up in the restroom. By the looks of it , seems he was well taken care of since a lot of child care products were around him but the man could have been his father. Watching children get hurt just hurts you , especially when they are very young.

youtube.com/channel/UCcOrqwy_ce3GTgG64Nb27uQ
I find some Tor links there and also by searching "deep web links 2017" on youtube and shit.
Once you get Tor and find a gore chat that's where you can find some fucked up shit.

when i said "found" i meant download it from the surface.... it's a matter of u looking

Google is your friend you lazy nigger

fuck. im so curious to see it but im not sure if i really want to. is the video high quality or kinda fuzzy? i feel like low quality would make it more bearable

nothing a band aid can't fix...

The part I remember most is the toilet scene.

yeah im not gonna go downloading random shit, i'd rather keep my computer AIDS free ya feel

yeah I remember watching that and like 10 other viral gross-out memes when I was like 16

if I remember it was
>bluewaffle.jpeg
that started it all for us, and we'd scour the internet trying to find other things with catchy names

anyone else remember mr hands? or special fried rice? wish I could think of more

The vagina cleansing itself when pooping

Its really not worth it pal. The quality is mediocre, you can't see the child or the women's face. She is wearing a masquerade mask anyway

at that point i would kill myself

Good fucking god man...

Just check out some loli guro to get your rocks off if your so inclined

ayy okay, cheers. i've got Tor already, will i need a fuck ton of anti virus wares and shit for this?

just try to get a link with only the video like "video.mp4"... virus and shit can't get attached with videos extensions...

>damn daniel
>cartman profile pic
>using windows 8(.1)

kys

A guy in Canada killed and ate another dude and posted it on YNC almost as it happened.

If it was real it'd be leaked time ago on crazyshit or any similar web. here too. newfag

I use Avast but i'm not sure if it's needed for Tor or not. I'm no expert by any means. Honestly the safer the better. Always be on your toes. If you want you should probably invest in a VPN in case shit goes south. Keep an eye out for Tor directories and you'll have an easy time searching for stuff on there.

>"Faceboob"

Nice.