ITT: shit hip-hop plebs say

ITT: shit hip-hop plebs say

"Do you prefer east or west coast?"

>"Biggie was the best rapper of all time!"

Yeah that's something plebs say because true patricians know that south is the best

this

No. Viper was.

>"That album is so good i can listen to the whole thing without skipping a song"

>I listen to and enjoy hip-hop/rap

>"Rap is just dumb niggers banging on their monkey drums!"

Definition of hip-hop pleb

>Do you prefer Lil Uzi Vert or Lil Yachty

Apparently this is the new tupac/biggie pissing contest

FUCKING THIS

any time someone brings up Biggie as their favorite rapper I know that they googled "best rappers" a few weeks ago, watched the music videos for Juicy and Big Poppa, and haven't even heard of Ready to Die

it's the kind of person who has heard Kanye, Jay Z, and Drake on the radio and decided they hate them cause they're too mainstream and wants to be cool by having old school hip hop taste

but, they don't wanna listen to Nas cause his songs don't fit in a "2017 SUMMER" spotify playlist. or Tupac because he's too thuggish. they haven't even heard of Rakim, Mos Def, Public Enemy, Mobb Deep, or ATCQ

oh but you can bet that they play Old Thing Back for their retarded friends in their new Prius and make them think they know everything about hip-hop after 2 days of making their perfect playlist. also on that playlist is some 2001 Dr. Dre, Snoop, and Eminem, and their phone background is the Wu Tang Clan symbol even though they can't name a single member

this but unironically

>Juicy J? Who's that?

Fucking this

I'm not gonna say I disagree with you but who hurt you?

But they're both ass

>"I like it when rappers have a backing band"

What if I like Biggie AND several artists you mentioned?

(And no, I don't think Big is the best)

DING DING DING

it's fine to like biggie, it's fine to like all of the rappers i mentioned, i'm just talking about the type of person who thinks that the history of hip hop begins and ends with biggie's greatest hits

Fucking pseud detected. The real best hip-hop comes from North Dakota.

>Them North Dakotan slogans

This guy knows what's up

Well that's embarrassing
Can anyone tell me the appeal of Lil Yachty?

he has funny hair

it's just fun music to play at parties doesn't really go much deeper

This could go for Biggie, 2Pac, Eminem, Kendrick and many other notable rappers who get dick ridden into the core of the earth.

I'd say 90% of my favourite hip hop artists aren't even remotely mainstream popular bar 2-3 of them.

inb4 pretentious elitist fag. I fucking hate when people don't explore the amazing, huge and diverse culture and genre of Hip Hop. It's so diverse. There's a reason I listen to it almost exclusively.

i really like this picture of bernie

Who are some north dakotan rappers?

>AND several artists you mentioned
All of those are entry level hipster garbage, although some of them are actually good.