twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What is India's Gods damn problem?

Fixed.

Corruption, apathy, lack of hygiene.

Not being a superpower by 2020, obviously

Indians

Poo in the loo

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

General lack of common sense and hygiene in atleast 79.63% of people.

Poolution

Not a dictatorship.

Seriously. The only way for a developmental country to rise and improve is to be ruled by a dictatorship.

Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea, China etc.
They all climbed the ladder (or are still climbing) under the iron fist of a parenal dictatorship.

United Kingdom was their problem.

this.

>Shart in Mart
>Poo in Loo

What the hell did they do to these poor people?

youtube.com/watch?v=KTE6S-Pmhpw

>a hot chicken nugget chicken nugget

this is fake

pakistan

you are fake.

Caste system was a reinvention of the Brits.

Their "good enough" attitude, it is like they are content with not striving for excellence.

My dad went out there for work, for like two years. He said he never wants to go back, for anything, ever. They are a bunch of gaggling retards for the most part. They have a stupid generational heirachy, where basically, if your folks were smart and important, you are awarded the same privilages, even if you are an utter mong who is incapable of the job. Whilst people from poor backgrounds, with parents of no status, are pretty much doomed to be the bottom of the barrel in society, whether they are intelligent and well equiped for the job or not, they are at the back of the line.

My dad said he had to keep reassigning people to the jobs they were actually suited to, because every time he appointed someone a job, some fucking shit smelling pajeet would come along and tell the worker he is not of a proper status to do the work, and put some clueless rich persons kid on it instead.

It's backwards as fuck. They have two coins of completely different values that looks EXACTLY the same in size, shape, weight, even design, except along the side edge of the coin, where if you are indian, you can read it an distinguish them apart.

It's a fucking circus there, honestly. No idea how any Indian can have any level of pride in the nationality.

Not sure what you mean, but I see them as a country where you are either rich, or poor as fuck, no middle class.

I also know somebody that went there.
They wanted out of that country before they even made it out of the airport.