This triggers the krautniggers

>this triggers the krautniggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFq2aAcf-8s
youtube.com/watch?v=c2QLcloACts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this will trigger poms soon

It only triggers the customers.

I'm not mad at all about it desu, I get my kick out off reading posts about them in right wing austrian news papers

Which part of rasenball you lids from?

This calms the krautniggers

I want a kebab so bad rn

And rightfully so, kebab is GOAT junk food

Literally the only good thing turks ever brought to this world

>pretty nice carpets
>mesut ozil
>facetime president

Not the only thing

Ottoman Empire.

Mount and blade

yes
lol?
carpets yes

Every single Brit would rather be German tßh
FACT
Your obsession with us is unmatched

nah i prefer to be on the side that wins world wars

What's the point? in WW3 everyone will lose.

So you'd rather be Russian or American?
Okay..

this is painful to read
Who gets this upset over 1 shitty Sup Forums post?

will they ever learn

alex jones is completely obsessed with TYT though. He's easily the most pathetic "idol" of the alt-right.

They could at least worship someone who at least appears to have some semblance of intellect.

Are you guys gonna team up with Russia and the U.S. This time?

no, we will team up with trump

>get blown up by chinese nukes
>get blown up by russian nukes
>get blown up by amarican nukes
Exciting choices. Might as well go full nazi one last time.

>le military doesnt have enough firearms so you have to use brooms during NATO exercises tricolor man

>le sell Poland all your tanks tricolor man

>le biggest import is muslims tricolor man

krone does not qualify as right wing, Klaus Kleindeutscher.

So much THIS!

>le fat dumb man

>would rather be German
I'm sure if British people were informed on international culture then they would probably want to live in Germany yes.

Culturally we are incredibly similar except you have a stronger economy, a better quality of life and less chavs.

their meltdown during the election of amazing.

>election of amazing
well, its not incorrect, but i meant ^was^ amazing

>giving them clicks

they won

in business situations, british are the most annoying rats I've ever met. In private they are pretty much like germans/austrians

who is this guy? was he famous before?
I watched him commentating on election day, thought he had been in some sitcom before or something, but on wiki it says he's a political commentator??

our country today is shit because we've lost the war.

Is your country shit today because you've won it?

>thinking the only way you can view something in this day and age is through the primary source
lol

he's a turkish ultra-leftist SJW armenian genocide denying youtuber who for some reason has 3 million subscribers for his idiotic show

our country today is objectively better than in the 1930s, ronny

your edgy nazi fetish doesn't change that fact

he became famous for youtube videos?

yes

brainwashed american leftists love him for some reason

Cmon sven. Sweden's ONLY celebrity is a youtuber.

>oh wow, this country is really, like, I mean, really, objectively better than, wow dar I say it?, better than in the 1930s. Better. Objectively.

yeah, nu-male faggot, it's so much and so objectively better that you can't even state on criterion of measurement of this "betterness" that would back-up theory.

Just hang yourself already.

>hartz IV ronny triggered

Lel, not my fault your miserable life sucks

If you're white and your life sucks in today's germany, then you are a literal low-life subhuman who should consider suicide 2bh

Holy shit its Sup Forums Sup Forums in here someone is going to have to clean this up..and not get paid

this is correct, same goes for all 1st world countries

>no work despite high education
>no gibs because refuse to work as 1-euro jobber while being an engineer
>Constantly have to look my back when on the street
>have been assaulted 2 times last week
>noone gives a fuck because you're a fucking white male

yeah, today's germany is really great.

>engineer
>no work

kill yourself it's not true. why lie on the internet? you surely are some kind of autist that can't contain his autismn for even 2 minutes when being at a job interview

or worthless degree

Unfortunately you can't change the name of a club at all in England unless the FA agree to it, which they won't.

RB Swindon would be fucking hilarious.

>tfw subscribed to Alex Jones youtube channel
>tfw treat him as an entertaining as fuck satirical comedian
>tfw there are people in the comment section under his videos that seem to unironically take him seriously

he literally called obama and hillary clinton demons

not in a metaphorical sense, but he seriously suggested that obama and hillary clinton are demons who have the smell of sulfur on them

youtube was always full of conspiracy tards that took everything seriously, and they account for I'd say around 30% of nu-Sup Forums if not more

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

I mean I know you're probably lying, but if you really can't get a job with an engineering degree in GERMANY, then you're probably among the biggest losers the world has ever seen

also, I haven't been assaulted my entire life over here (I'm 24), get out of the ghetto, although you're probably lying about that as well

Fucking autistic loser.

fuck off Hauptschüler. you don't know what you're talking about. You think I am willing to work for 32k a year? After almost 20 years of german education get the salary of a paki "Fachkraft"?
That's not what I was working for my whole life.

aeronautics, you faggot. But I guess multicultural communications would be a way better career choice.

you're probably some economics loser because you have clearly no clue what's going on with the engineer in Germany meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=lFq2aAcf-8s

This is just a 101 for newfags. Reaity is much worse.

would it be possible for a club in England to be named after a brand or would they have to come up with some bs like at Leipzig?
If so, what would it be?

It's possible. But they would need to pay off a number of FA CFOs to get it to pass.

>alt-right
>semblance of intellect
right...

Anyone born after 1945 and saying this is pathetic.

I don't think there are even any defined naming rules, but it would be difficult to change the name of an existing club unless you could get the fan base on side.

The Hull Tigers thing was sort of a test case for it and that went nowhere after the fans objected.

Pretty sure they could start a new club called Red Bull wherever and get it promoted though.

The funniest one is when you get Swiss and German people in the same room. The fact that the Swiss look down on them makes Krauts more angry than almost anything else I've seen. Pretty funny.

It's like bavarians look down on germans. Actually, I find this pretty funny because bavarians have nothing to be proud of themselves.

>"Fachkraft"

Literally Pegida tier. You fucking people are the worst desu. Kys yourself.

If this is too long than just watch this (5:40)

youtube.com/watch?v=c2QLcloACts

It says basically all important to know.

>exploitation of the poor is a good thing as long as you're the one exploiting since all that counts are your own benefits

Now I got your argument. But again: Fuck off, king nigger.

>open jewtube link
>it's in some moonspeak

sum it up pls

>He still hasn't caught on to the meme yet

I've got some water filters you should check out

German lobbies of the manufaturing industries cry about having lots of work but not enough work forces which is not true.
They manipulate the german politics to lower immigration standards to let pajeet engineers compete with local engineers to massively lower wages in high education fields.
Thus, the myth of demand for high ed engineers is born while in fact many graduates don't have any employment.