Hit up the local college apartment laundry room yesterday...

Hit up the local college apartment laundry room yesterday. Watched a cute little athletic chick walk out so I went in right after her and snatched as much as I could carry, focusing on panties and bras of course. This is the total haul.

the fucks wrong with you lmao

degenerate. shes gonna miss those clothes. underwear isnt cheap bra

I like to steal and I like panties.

Hope those are clean or that's absolutely disgusting.

I know it's not. All the bras and panties were from Victoria's Secret, too. I normally steal purses, wallets, jewelry, and phones though so I'd say this is on the lighter side.

How's it disgusting? Girls dirty underwear is glorious.

imagine how she feels... UGH somebody stole my underwear at the laundry mat. Some sicko is jacking off with my panties right now. She will never return to that laundry mat unless its an odd hour. You not only did damage to her, you did damage to the local business. So for that shame on you OP. SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME

fuckin weirdo

>little

those look fucking huge

You should of just stole a pair of panties, next thing you know they'll have cameras set up and you won't be able to take anymore, slow and steady m8!

Got any crotch shots, or are they clean?

>should of

you're a faggot lol

As beta as one can get.

kinda disappointing haul to be honest. only appears to be one thong and it isn't anything snazzy either. only two real "cute" ones really. the under armor one at least looks comfy enough to fap with since it looks like its microfiber.

>>should of

You didn't wipe the exif data from your pictures you beta retard.
I will be sharing this on reddit and 9gag.
Get rekt kid

Then the next thing you know it will be a slow local news day, and the video footage gets to the news about local pervert OP stealing womens undergarments. After the break a local man was caught on camera stealing womens clothing at xxxxx laundry. Can you help identify him. Stay tuned..

eh if she noticed she was missing one pair and new for a fact she took it with her to the laundry room and didn't drop it / lose it herself, one complaint is all it takes for them to setup cameras / security. so it really doesn't matter since one pair or ten, its really the same risk in the end. if you're going to do it, at least do it where you KNOW you will get a nice haul and honestly, op's haul isn't all that great.

What brand is that white panty on the left under the pink.

Ikr

Victoria's Secret

Dang. I like that one. Don't see it on their site.

Sorry I didn't keep any of this stuff so I can't get any more info for you. But I do remember it was VS

More then likely she wouldn't notice til she got home, at which time she would probably think she just left it behind by mistake in the washer or dryer. If op does it over and over to the same girl then that would probably set off alarm bells.

Bro not cool. That shit costs money. Have some sympathy for the college bitches.

It's in the apartment complex it won't be hard for her to go back down and check. She will know she got robbed, and that's ok. If I go back and there are cameras I just won't go back again. But I've been jacking purses and wallets from cars for years at this complex and there still isn't a single camera anywhere so they don't seem to care.

I do have sympathy kind of. I also really want to get off to their panties and that wins out.

you put it back?

threw it out?

sold it online?

hot

do you know how small and cheap cameras are now? she could set one up herself

Cmon she's not gonna do that lol

lets see your other wins

Wow, OP... what a real jerk!
The rule is you fap to the panties and then return them like a rational human being.

i hope to god they were used and scented very well......i see no use in unused panties and bras.

Threw them away in the dumpster. I NEVER keep anything I steal. As much as I want to and I would love to have a huge stockpile of everything I've ever taken... or at least small momentos... it's not worth the risk. Besides most of it was full of my cum anyway and I'm not washing the shit so I just threw it out.

wtf man just take like 1 or 2 things

college bitch...im sure she will suck a dick or two and give up her tight pussy for money bro...all these college girls are whores at that age.

I mean they were used but had been in the washer a few minutes so partially clean. It's the best I could do.

Time stamp or this is bullshit

Got carried away.

Exactly. Leave it to some white knight faggot to be worried about the loss of some sluts underwear that she bought with daddy's money anyway.

If this is real, this is the saddest thing I have ever seen.
You should really do a self-evaluation, OP. Maybe consider getting some help.

grill here

this happened to me, not an entire load tho

every time I put in a load something would go missing. At first I thought I was going crazy, but finally knew for a fact someone was taking them.

it stopped when this fat 50 year widower moved out the building. I probably walked past a box full of my panties while he was moving out

Why?

You done good OP.

Are they close to your size? Do the panties fit your cock perfectly?

Why didn't you report it?

Do these dubs count?

Do you live inside of a tiny bubble by any chance?

Well my dick sticks out but I do like how the thing flosses my ass crack. The pants are small but the shirt isn't bad.

No why do you ask?

>underwear isn't cheap bra
>cheap bra
>bra
lmao

not sure really.
gave me an excuse to buy nice new ones.

I'd babysit those tho

You obviously have mental health issues... they are probably escalating. You're a couple of steps away from getting yourself locked up.

More pics op

Been there. Won't happen again.

Gotcha. Did it totally gross you out knowing what the old man was doing and thinking about? Or was it a turn on?

Couldn't you just purchase yourself a pair of women's undergarments?

>underwear isnt cheap bra
i see what you did there

at the beginning I was little turned on. thinking about who grabbed them and what they were doing with them. then I was getting pissed because I was running out of panties. then I was grossed out once I figured out who was probably taking them

reverse challenge

put panties INTO girls laundry

Yea I can understand that lol. Maybe this girl will be cool too and it'll just turn her on. I doubt I'll ever steal from her again so hopefully she gets over the loss I'm sure it's not too big a deal.

Haha not a bad idea. Or maybe put some big stained men's underwear.

I totally believe you, by the way. There's no way that you are a guy. No way. Your story is completely and totally believeable.
That guy who is jacking off to your totally real story won't feel like a moron after he realizes that you are a guy, either. This whole thing is legit and everything is fine.

>this fucking thread

That would be nowhere near as entertaining. If you go around putting panties into random girls' laundry, they'll all start suspecting their boyfriends of cheating. Good times.

kek

>I stole a couple hundred dollars worth of partially washed clothes from a random girl so I could jack off on them
>there's no problem

There are programs that will pay for your medication, you know.

That's true too. I don't know though I'm just imagining the look of horror as she's sorting her laundry and finds this big XXL shit stained worn out tightey whiteys.

Its how i got my best frienda gf to blow me. Stuffed random pair of panties in backseat of his car and went to their place. Stepped out to smoke a cigg and she came outside to do the same. I slowly paced back n forth to his car till we got to it. Well you can guess the rest.

You know you are a piece of shit, right?

in prison

you know the rules.....

I guess you don't

What's it like being a soulless, pathetic piece of human dog shit?

Show us the insides

>I like to steal
You're a nigger aren't you.

I'm not gonna lie and say I don't think you belong in prison. You do. You absolutely do.
But there are programs that help mentally ill criminals like yourself get their medication while they are on the outside.

"best friend"

and SO do I

I know what I will do tomorrow

Yes

Nope white as a ghost man. Just like to act like a nigger sometimes.

TIME STAMP

this story makes no sense to me at all

But why?

for proof that it just happened and you did it.

I assume it means while they were out smoking he sort of led her to the car, she noticed the panties, and decided to revenge fuck the closest male to her like the slut she is. It's all a bit unbelievable.

Damn bro just take my word for it they aren't the fucking Crown Jewels of England why would I make this up?

I'll agree on just the damage to a local business. Everything else is neglible

>why would I make this up?
attention

Careful, this might happen to you.

It's not even a laundromat the laundry room belongs to the apartment complex. I could see MAYBE people not wanting to live there if they find out about a thief problem but most likely no one will care.

I hope not. That'll really make it hard for me to steal from white girls since everyone is always watching niggers for that shit. Right now I've got it easy... I look innocent as fuck. Thanks white priveledge.

lol yea sure. There's a lot more interesting things I can think of if I'm making shit up for attention man.

legend

Dairy

Where's the report?

actually the other way around... Underware is cheap, not bras