Do you think the live action Pokemon movie will start a trend of video game movies that will replace the failing comic...

Do you think the live action Pokemon movie will start a trend of video game movies that will replace the failing comic book movie genre?

Not even Disney can save vidyashit. It's cursed. It's box office poison (except for Resident Evil series)
Pokemon Real Life will be worse than Dragon Ball Evolution. Mark my words.

Jeez, that 50 year old grandma has no shame.

>failing comic book movie genre

Nothing they could ever do is going to make pokemon into a watchable movie. The cgi is going to suck and no matter how they decide to handle the conversion from shitty animation to semibelievable animals they're going to piss of 50% of the fanbase.

Plus if you actually go back and watch pokemon its objectively kind of shit

was she always that ugly? i used to think she was half decent.

Pokemon only really works as a card game/video game.

Exactly. As a show, Digimon blown it out of the water.

I hate her so much. all she does is whore herself for pseudo nerds. I was an actual nerneed and have never played a pokemon game. that shit is normiecore. she is what is wrong with entertainment. pandering to groups who don't even know what group they are in, just that they want to be in a group.

I can only blame myself. I drug a binch of normies to the first two lotr movies at midnight with me because of how hyped I was. and out of 8 people I was the only one who read the books. and all these people were going to a teir 1 university with me. how the fuck do you not read lotr when you are 12?

well, where I was going is, even though I know she represents everything I hate about modern culture, why do I still want to bang her?

The final Resident Evil movie, Tomb Raider and Pokemon will probably be the last gasp. I'd be amazed if Uncharted and MGS go into production at Columbia after Assassin's Creed bombs this December.

Guys I found the faggot

And you wonder why no one wants to do things with you

You misspelled Yu-Gi-Oh!

you are a cuck

Would hit that ass so hard she would be making faces like she was taking a shit

Well of course I should had considered this is a 'merican board and that you poor souls got a maimed dub and soundtrack.

I love her so much. I watch her Youtube videos and the fact she is a strong minded beautiful female that takes the meanest things the misogynist Gamergate men throw at her is inspiring. I support her and I have gone to 4 conventions where she appeared and she is entertaining and a delight to listen to. I hope Hollywood starts putting her in bigger projects than Supernatural, she is a pure talent that deserves recognition on a much higher level.

Hey everyone look at this cool and unique guy. So cool.

Resident evil movies somehow make ridiculous amounts of money overseas so they could be considered a success. Tomb raider has the potential to be a good movie since it's basically just Indiana Jones, even Assassins Creed and MGS have potential to be cool if they tone it down and don't fuck up.

But there is no way a Pokemon movie isn't going to be a shallow cash grab. Even the show is a shallow cash grab

I have never been cucked. one gf cheated on me in hs and I immediately broke up. I have been cheated on, but not a cuck. no I am fully aware why no one hangs out with me now that I am in my 30s. it is because I don't pretend I am in fucking highschool.

Something isn't a "shallow cash grab" just because you don't like it.

Nah man. They tried that shit since the 90's and I don't see it doing any better. Vidya just don't translate well in the movies.

You're right. It's a deep cash grab

Video games have no problems translating into movies, or even TV shows. It's the people in charge of the translation that are the problem.

Something isn't a deep cash grab just because you don't like it.

Did you skip your autism pills today?

Video games have lots of problems translating into movies.
You can """sometimes"""" take something good adapting in the order: book -> flick ->videogame
But there's no way to make videogame -> flick ->book

LITERAL SEX

nice constructive comment

What problems do they have?

So, yes then

>Warcraft
>Assassin's Creed
>Portal
>Detective Pikachu

It's happening already.

meh I prefer thick Felicia Day

Oh, please. If someone competent wanted to make a Skyrim or Starfox or even Zelda movie it would be great.

You are almost certainly an unbearable cunt

>been cheated on
>not a cuck
Pick one senpai.

>Digimon wasn't a part of his childhood

I'm so sorry. The anime was leagues ahead of Pokemon.

Wtf she's so much better like this

uhhh...fuck you for pulling off a pretty good misty you meming bitch. don't conflict me like this.

Sure they can, the problem is that most video game based movies ignore the source material. Like what kind of fucking idiot could take a solid premise for a movie such as "kung-fu fighting Interpol agent seeks revenge on telekinetically powered terrorist warlord" and turn it into "willowy pianist takes on Irish real estate agent"

>Furry star pilots
Well, maybe Dreamworks can make a flick with them doing "that face" and Crystal rolling her eyes at Fox stupidity.

>40 year old woman was hotter when she was 17
Wow that's fucking unprecedented, isn't it?

I absolutely loved the Bioshock novel. It blew the games out of the water. I think the guys who wrote Captain America 2 and 3 could make a wonderful film out of that story. They'd just need to say they're adapting the game, and not a book based on a game.

It can't be worse than KungFu Panda

those thick thighs that could swallow your dick doesn't hurt either

Whos the semen demon? Sauce?

Wtf? I want to fuck Felicia now

It's not Cuck if you don't know.

If its cheap, poorly made and takes no time to even look at the source material before production it is shallow. If its made just to ride on the popularity of something else it is a cash grab

t. Wil Wheaton

you mean TEENAGE one.

Camel smokes corporate mascot

By the latter definition the majority of anime is a cash grab.

People don't seem to realize that the people who commission the production and the people who actually create it are different people with different objectives.

nope, thickness fills in all the wrinkles, bones & sinew well into middle age

>By the latter definition the majority of anime is a cash grab.
I mean... yea. 90% of anime is terrible

>90% of anime is terrible
Meme.

I dunno, 90% of everything is terrible.

That's also a meme.

90% of memes are terrible

yes

that's an understatement, especially on this terrible board.
A meme has devolved into
1. take movie
2. repeat a bad line over and over and over ad nauseum
3.???
4.profit!

fucking faggots, all of you. You're basically doing the exact same thing that you hate about big bang theory. Instead of a joke, here's a nerdy thing, or in this case, a bad line.

>complaining about overused memes via an overused meme

meta

Rewatch the pokemon cartoon. It's shit.
Movie wouldn't work.