How much trouble can you get in by forging a universities diploma ?

How much trouble can you get in by forging a universities diploma ?
Is it even worth the trouble ?

Depends on what you use it for.

Is it worth it? Not if you get fired the first week because you type potato instead of managing the database.

What if I want to use it for a job , nothing federal. How could the job find out , how do they check ?

What if I read a lot of books on the subject and watched videos ?
My IQ is 200

That's fucking retarded on so many levels.

If you're appealing to your (doubtful '200') IQ as if that means you'll be able to teach yourself anything and be instantly successful at a job, then you're already showing you're not going to be good at this endeavour by the fact your asking randoms on Sup Forums instead of looking this shit up.

And no, it's not illegal to forge a diploma. Nor is it illegal to lie on a resume. Just know that most companies which aren't McDonalds are going to check that shit.

But how do they check ? I want to apply for a chemical engineering job.

Nah youre fucked dude , either go to school for it or get another job

Chemical Engineering? Probabl b8 but ill bite.
Do you even know what chemical engineers do?

Easy enough to contact the university and get transcripts and records of courses taken. Which will be none for you because you are too stupid to get into university. Bitch, get outta here with "hurr durr, my IQ is 200"

Just write #BLM 100 times.

You most likely have autism, not a high IQ.

But the question is would they actually do that ?also yes my IQ is 200 and I'm only 19

who is that bitch you are posting?

Yes I do. That's why I said I want to do it. Are you retarded?

I am going to need more of those pics in stockings, thank you

My sister

and how did you get those pics?

yeah because that makes sense I have a 5 year degree but im 19 XD

Boyfriend passed out drunk at our house and I went through his phone , that's all I found.

as previous HR officer, yes we do basic check/
entry level applicants are dime a dozen.
when it comes to engineering, we usually have our best engineers contact their old professors and ask those profs to send them a few of their best soon=to-graduate students as interns.
then we hire from interns.
we chose from that pool.
we only post the job offering, because technically, we have to post the job publicly, but secretly, we prefer alumni networking from known good sources.

If it is more than entry level, we will verify.
we will never tell you that we discovered the lie, we just will never answer you, even if you call us, and ask us "why" or "what you could have done better" etc.

fuck you, you lying autist.

if it is more than entry level

It's not the diploma that counts, it's the transcripts of your grades...

Obviously I won't apply now. I just rather spend the next three years studying various subjects. Travel the world. My dad owns lots of gas stations and property

damn, she is mighty hot

when they do a background check they might call the university and see if you were ever a student, and see if you graduated and what program you graduated from.... many places will also skip this step.

What if in the mean time I forge an associates degree and apply for a well paying job ?

your autism will probably betray you on your resume or your interview