I just applied a fentanyl patch to my chest. How long does it take for this shit to kick in? I've heard like 12 hours...

I just applied a fentanyl patch to my chest. How long does it take for this shit to kick in? I've heard like 12 hours, is that true?

>30 seconds after you read this

Are you a wizard?

RIP in Peace, OPIE

shoulda just chewed on it

Yup, a controlled narcotic applied to your skin, seeping through millions of pores and immediately into your blood will take 12 hours to feel the effects. Good job. Keep taking more and more, you won't overdose I promise

No. You should start to feel it in an hour or so. Apply heat to speed it up a bit. The patches usually last for 3 days, so I'd recommend taking it off before going to sleep if you're new to it, as that's when you're at the highest risk of ODing and choking on your own vomit.

unless it's gel then smoke that shit

not the virgin kind of wizard

Nah man, it's not a gel patch. The one in the pic is but that was from the other night. I do chew or smoke those but these ones I've heard aren't as good for that. Plus I like the idea of being good for like 3 days with this thing on. I've never worn one before and I don't mind waiting, just want to know how long it takes.

Don't ever leave a patch on that fucking long OP. And make sure you take it off before you nod off.

I'm not new to it really. I have an absolutely massive opioid tolerance, and I smoke fentanyl a lot. Just new to wearing em

OK, np then. You should be feeling it in 60-90 mins.

Unfortunately not. The ones I usually get are gel but my dude has a whole bunch of different ones. He didn't know the difference so he just threw this in the last batch of patches and pills I bought.

Cool. Yeah I've done my research and was cautious before applying it but there are inconsistencies in what I've read about how long it takes. I'm expecting the high to be very mellow but long lasting. Hopefully sort of sedating as well because I'd love to catch a nod.

It's a few years since I had one, but I'm sure I was mellowed out in an hour. And definitely sedating.

tits and timestamp or GTFO.

Be very careful with that user.

Don't know if it's been said yet, but I used to cut them into about inch × inch squares and then hold them under my tongue (one at a time, of course)

I'm a male with a tiny penis. Sorry. The /17 got cut out.

yup on patch made pal jim c puke for two days lol

As an opiate addict that sounds quite promising. Lol.

Don't worry man it would take a lot to hurt me. My habit is pretty fierce. 1 10mg patch isn't going to kill me. I don't think so at least.
Famous last words.

As the other user in here said, make sure you take it off so you don't leave it on and nod off

have fun
maybe you can be like jim
felon, no job, divorce, prison sex?
enjoy

Sounds like someone I'd chill with. Got a job, no gf though, but I do have a qt Mexican fuck buddy. Been using for a very very long time and it hasn't interfered with my life. Poor Jim.

It's starting to kick in a little bit. Definitely got a little bit of that warm, wrapped in a blanket, "everything is right with the world" opioid feel.

Enjoy Sup Forumsro.

Nice trips.
And thanks user.
Feelsgoodman.jpg

You're going to die.

We're all going to die user. Some of us will just have more fun than others while it lasts.

I have accepted the fact that opioids will probably eventually be involved in my death.

You're a joke bro.

I had three mother fuckers like u living in my house ur the weakest saddest , people fucking twigs so fucking needy and revolving ur FICKING existence around a fucking drug .. MAN THE FUCK UP JESUS CHRIST

"derrrrr drugs are so bad, you're an idiot if you drugs" blah blah blah. Fuck off.

Fucking punk maggot probably get rides from ur mom to go pickup. Fucking joke

I have a perfectly fine life. And I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I want. Stay mad bitch.

Nah I have a car. Also I get my shit dropped off to me.

Stay mad do u think ur re inventing the fucking wheel u sorry sack of shit ... u bitch and moan to wake up? U fucking pathetic botch Jesus Christ how do u look at ur self u can't even function on ur own ur a grown FICKING baby

I have nothing else to say. Sigh man up ...